Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Story suggestion(s) FF- Epi/Pg28 - updated 14/03 (Page 22)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
good update

mega2046 Groupbie
mega2046
mega2046

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Here is the next part.

Part 39

"So what have you done, the pigs got you for nothing, little men got to prove something eh!" stated the man cuffed to the chair, the man he was talking to was ignoring him. "Come on, we innocent guys gotta stick together" said the cuffed guy, the other man was trying to ignore him, "So what are you a police man or something , what's with the uniform eh" again the cuffed man tried to start a conversation with the other man. "Nahi I'm a driver, I drive buses and I haven't been arrested, I'm helping the police with an investigation" replied the man, "Bus driver, eh, helping the pigs, eh, well word of warning, I helped then with there investigation and look where it got me! Said the cuffed man shaking his handcuffs. The bus driver began to get nervous, he knew he hadn't told the police man and that guy everything a few weeks ago and now he was in the station. "So what happened you helped then and now they want more help, maybe then need to go over your statement again in case you missed something eh, that's how they got me!" said the cuffed man, the driver was beginning to panic slightly, oh bhagwan, I'm going to jail, he though. "They were asking me about three girls who they were looking for and I forgot to tell them I saw them working in a hotel not far from here and now I'm arrested, can you believe that, I think their looking to make up their monthly quota for arrests. So what are you 'helping' them with?" asked the cuffed guy. The drover thought for a moment then said "The same as you it seems, it's about three girls they are looking for . . ." the cuffed guy said "And you didn't tell them everything right, so what did you erm forget?" the driver looked at the man and replied. "They changed the route, it wasn't my fault" the cuffed man again prodded "Of course not, when something unexpected happens we adapt, people don't seem to realise the importance of keeping things as they were" the driver feeling as though he had a comrade said "Yeah, so what if I give relatives a free ride and drop them off at unscheduled stops!" the cuffed man nodded and agreed, the again prodded "So where about was this unscheduled stop, was it far off the route because they could get you for theft . . . Theft of the petrol used for this unscheduled stop" the driver began to visibly panic "Oh Bhagwan, no I hadn't thought of that, it was about 15 miles of the schedule and I had to speed in a few places, so they will get me on that also, oh bhagwan . . ." trying a different tack the cuffed man said, "Where was it . . . I ask because it might not fall into there jurisdiction!" his voice was urgent. The driver had his head in his hands and told the man where it was, the man in cuffs smiled and leaned back I his chair, the boss was gonna be proud of him, he may even get a bonus. After a few minutes he asked to go to the toilet and to have his phone call. The only problem with pretending to be drunk and disorderly is you have to drink and his bladder was bursting, after he had finished in the gents he made his phone call, damn! the line was engaged, it would have to wait until morning, they were taking him to the cell to sleep it off.

Kunal and Ajay arrived at the station, Raghu had managed to steal another van this was another blue one he simply swapped the licence plates over. Him and Priya were asleep in the van as Ajay and Kunal entered the station. They questioned the driver who was frantic, he was saying he would pay the money and they didn't need to arrest him, if Ajay hadn't already met the man before they wouldn't have believed it was the right driver, eventually they managed to get out of him that he had made an unscheduled stop and that three girls had disembarked, when they showed him the photographs he confirmed it was them. As it was later Kunal asked Arun of they could sleep at the station for a few hours, he agreed and Kunal made a call to his station to explain he wouldn't be in tomorrow.

The drunk was released at 5:45am the next morning, he walked over to Raghu and Priya and explained what he had found out, he was right the boss had said if the information panned out he would get a bonus. She told him to get into the car behind whilst her and Raghu got back into the van and set off looking for the three girls.

Kunal and Ajay awoke at 5:30am and after a quick wash and bit to eat they set off at around 6am.

Rashi was watching the television, she should have been working but was delegating to Mani, she was getting up far to early 5:30am every morning to prepare breakfast for the family was to difficult, she was flicking through the channels when she saw Gopi, Gopi was on the news it was Charul Malik doing an interview and there was a woman Rashi didn't know saying "This is Gopi, she is my little angel, without her and the girls none of this would be possible, she's an amazing cook, here try this. Go on it's fresh, everything is made fresh and you won't find better tasting anywhere in India, no, no, I'll correct that, anywhere in the world!" Charul Malik was tasting Gopi's food and saying "Mmmm, this is delicious, so what is your secret, where did you study, who taught you how to cook food that is this delicious, have you written a book with your recipes, are you planning on opening any more restaurants, Mumbai and New Delhi are wondering if you have any plans to open there?" Oh bhagwan, I know where Gopi is, she thought and got up to tell Ahem, suddenly she stopped, Mommie, she thought and dialled the number to her mother.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ctanya.dsouzawilddevil2010ElizaKawamaaneet93swasthiANJ4aamirkhanfanchavvi16

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
really nice please continue
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
another great update, loving this story.
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
nice part......just hoping that police reach to gopi fist
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Pins and needles again for me . Hope the police get there first.
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

cant wait for the next update. pls update soon

mega2046 Groupbie
mega2046
mega2046

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for enjoying, almost near the end.

Here is part 40:

Fareed was awake early, he had seen the news and Aasha, her voice was better than he had expected, she looked different but it suited her, he dialled the Modi house, engaged damn, this was to good to wait for someone to get off the phone, he was already washed and was in the middle of dressing when he saw the news report. He was up early due to a business meeting, but hat could be cancelled this was more important. He quickly pulled on a shirt grabbed a jacket and his key, slipped his shoes on and left as he continued to dress as he walked to the lift.

"You were watching television instead of cooking, so if you tell them that irritation woman will only shout at you for not doing what you were supposed to be doing, besides you could have turned on any channel, if they are meant to find her they will. So keep quiet!" said Urmila, Rashi was worried "but Mommie, it's Gopi, if they find out I knew and didn't say then I will be sent from the house . . ." she said "Look, is was fine wasn't she, what was she doing cooking, well then everything is ok, its not as if she is in any danger, it seems as though she is doing well for herself, did they say she was Ahem Modi's wife, oh that would be wonderful, the great Ahem Modi of Modi Industries has a wife who works in a kitchen, that would knock him of his throne and dent that irritating woman's ego. May be then Jiggar would take over the company, just think what we would get if Jiggar was running Modi Industries. So keep quiet, Jai Shree Krishna with those parting words Urmila ended the telephone call, Rashi was concerned but realised her mother was right on she knew she had seen Gopi, she wasn't in any danger, so Rashi went into the kitchen to see what Mani was doing.

Ahem was up and getting dressed he saw his mother leave her room and went to wake Phannah, "Come on sleepy head time to get up" he gently shook her, she groaned and rolled over almost falling out of the cot. "Five more minutes" she moaned, smiling Ahem said "you have ten minutes to get washed, dressed and be downstairs or I'll eat your breakfast and Mani is making your favourite." Phannah perked up and said "Are you sure it's Mani and not Rashi, you know she can't cook!" Ahem had to stifle a smile "Yep definitely is Mani, who is making yours I asked her last night, so hurry up!" Ahem left and Phannah jumped out of the cot and went to the bathroom.

The man pulled up near the Modi Mansion, he knew he had time before Ahem left with the young girl, so he opened the paper and began to read. Fareed's car sped past, what the … he thought, great he can't even wait until after lunch now he has t see him first thing in the morning, these two are so gay, Modi's wife must be for show, probably why she is so young, she must be at least ten years younger than him, guess that's why Fareed's marriage didn't last, he thought and went back to his paper.

Fareed rushed into the Modi house Ahem was sitting at the table with Phannah, "Uncle!" she shouted happily, Fareed gave her a crooked smile and the words rushed out "I know where Gopi is, come on I know where it is!" he was waving his arm signally Ahem to follow him. Ahem did and both him and Fareed rushed out of the house, Fareed had left his car running and the quickly got in and sped out of the driveway. The remainder of the Modi family were shocked, they didn't know what was happening, Kokila said "Jiggar call Ahem on his phone, find out what is happening, I'll be at the shrine." Jiggar dialled the number and they all heard the phone ring Ahem had left it on the table. They all went to the shrine to pray, Phannah went to the kitchen to be with Mani, "Ahem's gone to get Gopi" she told Mani excitedly.

The man in waiting outside in the car saw Fareed's car speed away, he was unsure about following but knew Fareed wouldn't drive like that with a child in the car and the girl was his main concern, so he stayed where he was.

Chirag informed them he had to go to the office to attend to a meeting, Jiggar would have to cover for Ahem, so they both left. "Phannah!" exclaimed Kokila, Parag replied "She's ok, she's with Mani." Kokila thought for a moment, then said "She needs to go to school, Ahem's Papa, you take her" Parag began to protest "Can't she stay and be here when Ahem dikra brings Gopi home …" Kokila stopped him "What if he doesn't!" she paused for a moment, "It would be best if we don't disturb her routine and besides, there have been a lot of changes, she will have had a difficult time we should ease Gopi back home not throw everything at her at once, please Parag" pleaded Kokila, she was concerned for Phannah and for Gopi, without knowing what was going on she didn't know how Gopi would be, or if she would be able to come home. Kokila began to pray that everything would be ok and Gopi would be well.

Phannah didn't want to go to school and sulked, when Parag dropped her off he spoke to the head mistress, and explained that there was a personal situation at home, so Phannah may be a little difficult.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wilddevil2010piyushiElizaKawaswasthiANJ4aamirkhanfanchavvi16

Go to top