Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

"Piya ne ek insaan se pyaar kiya tha"

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey guys :) Mandy here.
Just watched todays epi & i just felt like making a post. Its basically like a dialogue analysis.

Piya - "har roop mein tumhe pyaar karti hoon"
remember when Piya said this at the beginning of today's epii?
hmmm /.. really now Piya ? har roop mein usse pyaar karti ho.. toh yeh toh uska ASLI roop hai ..
ab tum kya karogii ?
I know i know, she will be in a state of shock after seeeing him.. but i swear she kind of knew already .. pehle dimaag mein tha.. aaj aankho ke samne hai.
Remember yesterday's precap - " kis darindha se pyaar kar bethi" .....
i guess its justified she said that at the moment..
lekin a couple of days from now .. will she forget all the things he's done for her ?
He saved her life from every possible danger ...
kabhi truck se bachana.. kabhi wolves se.. aur kabhi gundoon [goons] se ?
maybe after she thinks about all he's done for her.. she'll realize that this is just one part of him ... she'll understand that this is the reason why he wanted everyone to be away from him.. this is why he is so lonely... this is why he couldn't share his past . . .
but i guess the whole issue even after Piya understands all this is that ..
CAN I LOVE HIM ?
CAN I STILL LOVE HIM?
& remember the Abhayendra&Maithali scene ?
& after when Abhay is actually about to save Piya .. Abhayendra comes in the picture & says " karne doh usse tumse nafrat"
that was a good scene .. Abhay wouldn't be able to live thinking that he couldn't save his love's life a second time ..//
he didn't care if Piya ends up hating him after knowing the truth .. he only wanted to save her life.
I guess this is what he wanted all along right ? That Piya stay away from him and hate him?
but now .. does Abhay really want that?

I think it was a decent episode.. but at some parts i felt that they were just trying to stretch it all the more.. too much repetitions in the some dialogues & stuff.. and even a couple of scenes..
but anyways..

OMG YAY. PKYEK is # 5 Dancing

Ok.. i think im done now LOL..
its a pretty random post... just sharing some of my thoughtsTongue

Edited by Julybaby22 - 01 February 2011 at 11:30am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6Rajani-Jadhavgitika.j..Mari..sukirti_sanayaluvkasu--AROMAL--Hot_Indo_Chillymonakhan.-SanzAngel--Kruti.S--Doppelganger-roseflower_07kasuuuuDulceTentacion.RidziPiaJazSimi--Doyel--Aisha.-Lostindreamsragzz.-Lanamusic_l0ver036pyar-ishk.Jane...ayesha.

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hey mandy i totally agree with u !!!!
 i do remember that she told "har roop mein tumhe pyaar karti hoon" but know she came to know his really asli roop so it will take same time to recover form it  !!!
But in the end she will came back to him because her life is incomplete with out abhay !!!
and ur thoughts are too good LOL totally agree with all ur points !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julybaby22

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
And loved your post and loved todays episode so much !!!

Julybaby22

monakhan. IF-Dazzler
monakhan.
monakhan.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i agree with you but after shes out of her shock she'll go back to him and hopefully there will be more romantic scenes!

awesome post mandy(:Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Julybaby22

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Mandy, I really think we should wait for the scene before passing a judgment on Pia. Agreed, Abhay didn't look all that scary but then, that's the make-up man's fault. I've already said yesterday in my post that there is a hell lot of difference between knowing that he was a vampire and actually witnessing that transformation. I don't know why people are expecting a reaction which is not natural. Pia is flawed, she is no saint, we all know that. I would request everyone to keep faith in Pia and her love. She will accept Abhay in this form, too. This is a test for Pia's love, a chance for her to prove her genuineness and I'm sure she'll pass this. This is an EK show, you cannot be spared of drama. We just have to be patient and give Pia time, that's all I'm asking for. 
About Abhay, I agree with you, that he chose to save the life of his love at the cost of having her hate him forever. He couldn't bear to see history repeat itself in front of his eyes, he couldn't let his love die again. Last time, he was helpless, he was human. This time, he was not. He could save her life but at a price: the revelation of his true identity having the potential to make Pia hate him forever, be terrified of him forever. Just like us, he, too, is doubting the strength of Pia's feelings. In fact, I think Pia, herself, is not realising how strong she is, that once out of the shock, she will go back to Abhay despite everything.
Nice post. Thanks for the PM :)

Edited by Chill_Out - 01 February 2011 at 12:42pm

Julybaby22

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I read your post then got your PM lol.
okay anyways.
to tell you the truth I'm really mad at pia. First of all she was the one that didn't stop interfering in his life. Second, like you said, she kinda already knew that he was a vampire so it shouldn't have come out as a shocker to her. Third, I thought she loved him, I know that shes a human and that should be her initial reaction but Piya was different. She felt who Abhay was from the beginning. Piya is not just a human, she was the one out of many humans that fell in love with him. All those other girls were infatuated with him, but Piya she knew the real Abhay. She knew the pain he had from mentioning Maithili's name. She knew almost every emotional aspect of him so no I can't give piya the benefit of the doubt and say that she's a human so we should expect that from her. Piya really disappointed me today.

Julybaby22

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
haven't watched pyar ki since last week
i need to catch up but so happy after reading ure post and yess finaly top 5

Julybaby22

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

MandzHug

Nice PostBig smileBig smile

well, all i can say is.... we all want her to be 'oh i love you with ur monsterous face at first sight' but truth and logic says she should be scared initially.

its one thing to see a Picture of a say for example lion than too see it live. i loove lions, but that doesnt mean i'll be able to stand next to them smiling at first sight in  open areaLOL

Originally posted by Julybaby22

CAN I LOVE HIM ?
CAN I STILL LOVE HIM?

the question is

Can i STOP loving him? even with the truth of what he is?WinkLOL

thats actually the question wich will drag her back to his arms

Edited by -monus- - 01 February 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monakhan.Julybaby22-Lanapyar-ishk.Jane..-Lostindreamsmusic_l0ver036

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index