Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

crying... (Page 3)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

Hey Guys...chill out....

Even if purab comes back...their is no way Jassi is going to go back to him. She is deeply in love with armaan now and it was not the case previously. She was just in love then...now it is much deeper...

and no way armaan will let her go that way....

and no way PURAB is going to act like villan. He has always been a good friend and will remain so...so let us not blame a friend...who left because we don't know the reason and may be that is why he is back...to give justice to those viewers...who had so much of love for him. He will come back to just prove that he was not a coward and to prove that he is a true friend and will help J and A to get back together.

If their is someone who can convince Jassi about Armaan and let her all frustrations go away...that is PURAB...

Nandu is equally angry so he will not do and nor will nandine be able to help her...she will listen to purab as she knows him...may be she will be angry initially but she will understand and accept Armaan for what he is and not what he was.....

Keep smiling...people...no crying...you guys are making it much harder for dear armaan to move on....

Smisha--you are ABSOLUTELY right!! Clap  I love your level-headedness. Armaan and Jassi both love each other dearly AND the BLF script is being followed exactly now.  I think that T & D are following the BLF script by having Purab come in as Michel's character.   Purab is probably the only person who really understands the love b/n Jassi and Armaan (he has seen Jassi's side of it and even a few hints from Armaan--remember at the Diwali party??).  His character has never been shown to be negative and there would be no reason for that to happen now.  I think he will help reason with Jassi and make her realize what is going on.  I think it's a necessary step to have Purab back b/c he was part of the show for 9 months and suddenly was made to disappear from the scene (even though he was such a dear friend to Jassi).  This (understandably) did not sit well with the viewers.  Purab's character will be redeemed, giving satisfaction to his fans and he will most probably help unite Jassi and Armaan, making Armaan fans happy.

...so as Smisha said---cheer up everyone---I think we will ALL be happy with the coming events. Smile

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Jassi and Armaan have lost, the poll won, Jassi will go back to
Purab...because that is what the viewers wanted ... Cry Cry Cry

oh! dear! don't be upset! who told u that jassi and arman have lost? jassi is going away temporarily! she will come back becoming beautiful! and purab is coming back only as Michel, i.e. as friend and armaan will feel jealous of him and the story will be more interesting! don't cry! enjoy the story!Big smile!!!!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Originally posted by smisha

Hey Guys...chill out....

Even if purab comes back...their is no way Jassi is going to go back to him. She is deeply in love with armaan now and it was not the case previously. She was just in love then...now it is much deeper...

and no way armaan will let her go that way....

and no way PURAB is going to act like villan. He has always been a good friend and will remain so...so let us not blame a friend...who left because we don't know the reason and may be that is why he is back...to give justice to those viewers...who had so much of love for him. He will come back to just prove that he was not a coward and to prove that he is a true friend and will help J and A to get back together.

If their is someone who can convince Jassi about Armaan and let her all frustrations go away...that is PURAB...

Nandu is equally angry so he will not do and nor will nandine be able to help her...she will listen to purab as she knows him...may be she will be angry initially but she will understand and accept Armaan for what he is and not what he was.....

Keep smiling...people...no crying...you guys are making it much harder for dear armaan to move on....

Smisha--you are ABSOLUTELY right!! Clap  I love your level-headedness. Armaan and Jassi both love each other dearly AND the BLF script is being followed exactly now.  I think that T & D are following the BLF script by having Purab come in as Michel's character.   Purab is probably the only person who really understands the love b/n Jassi and Armaan (he has seen Jassi's side of it and even a few hints from Armaan--remember at the Diwali party??).  His character has never been shown to be negative and there would be no reason for that to happen now.  I think he will help reason with Jassi and make her realize what is going on.  I think it's a necessary step to have Purab back b/c he was part of the show for 9 months and suddenly was made to disappear from the scene (even though he was such a dear friend to Jassi).  This (understandably) did not sit well with the viewers.  Purab's character will be redeemed, giving satisfaction to his fans and he will most probably help unite Jassi and Armaan, making Armaan fans happy.

...so as Smisha said---cheer up everyone---I think we will ALL be happy with the coming events. Smile

smisha and anjali,you guys have brought a smile to my face and a song to my heart.

You girls have beautiful hearts and and beautiful thoughts.And always bring a smile to everyone's lipsSmile

I love you for thisHugHeartHug

armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

I am sitting here crying.... Cry

Jassi and Armaan have such a beautiful love story and Purab had to come
back to ruin it again. Why? If Apurva leaves, I hope Jassi leaves as well
and Purab can have the damned show all to himself.   Cry

I really hope Apurva leaves the show.

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

I am sitting here crying.... Cry

Jassi and Armaan have such a beautiful love story and Purab had to come
back to ruin it again. Why? If Apurva leaves, I hope Jassi leaves as well
and Purab can have the damned show all to himself.   Cry

aww guys cheerup.

in BLF betty {thats jassi for us} met michel {purab} after her makeover and then he came to visit her in GM. She also almost quit GM and went off to work with him but that was due to a misudnerstaning between and armaan.

but in jassi they cant do that because purab and jassi have already met, almost gotten engaged and he left her.

jassi met purab. trusted him. then get pissed at him coz she thot he was using her. met him again and this time he left her. there is no way jassi will go back to purab now. if she is so pissed ta armaan she is bound to be angry at purab for leaving her like that.

purab is coming back and if u see the purab promom from sony, u get the idea that he wants to bring jassi lasis and apu together.

there is no way TD are going to give jassi away to purab. so just chill, enjoy the ride and try to like purab despite his sweet sugaryness. it is the same sugaryness that will bring jassi and apu togethe rint he end.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
what does the promo actually say??? i dint understand what usa_girl wrote!!
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

well form what i got, basically purab has pages photocopied frm jassi diary and he is wondering how he can show armaan this. i think that was it. wasnt it?

i could explain it all from the BLF point of view, but i dotn want to give the soty away. but if u want PM and ill tell u then.Smile

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
pm me and tell me!!!

Go to top