hawa_hawai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: jprasad

I am sitting here crying.... 😭

Jassi and Armaan have such a beautiful love story and Purab had to come
back to ruin it again. Why? If Apurva leaves, I hope Jassi leaves as well
and Purab can have the damned show all to himself.   ðŸ˜­

aww guys cheerup.

in BLF betty {thats jassi for us} met michel {purab} after her makeover and then he came to visit her in GM. She also almost quit GM and went off to work with him but that was due to a misudnerstaning between and armaan.

but in jassi they cant do that because purab and jassi have already met, almost gotten engaged and he left her.

jassi met purab. trusted him. then get pissed at him coz she thot he was using her. met him again and this time he left her. there is no way jassi will go back to purab now. if she is so pissed ta armaan she is bound to be angry at purab for leaving her like that.

purab is coming back and if u see the purab promom from sony, u get the idea that he wants to bring jassi lasis and apu together.

there is no way TD are going to give jassi away to purab. so just chill, enjoy the ride and try to like purab despite his sweet sugaryness. it is the same sugaryness that will bring jassi and apu togethe rint he end.

loveneha_r thumbnail
what does the promo actually say??? i dint understand what usa_girl wrote!!
hawa_hawai thumbnail

well form what i got, basically purab has pages photocopied frm jassi diary and he is wondering how he can show armaan this. i think that was it. wasnt it?

i could explain it all from the BLF point of view, but i dotn want to give the soty away. but if u want PM and ill tell u then.😊

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

smisha wrote:

and no way PURAB is going to act like villan. He has always been a good friend and will remain so...so let us not blame a friend...who left because we don't know the reason and may be that is why he is back...to give justice to those viewers...who had so much of love for him. He will come back to just prove that he was not a coward and to prove that he is a true friend and will help J and A to get back together.

If their is someone who can convince Jassi about Armaan and let her all frustrations go away...that is PURAB...

I agree with this.Purab is coming back.It is good for Jassi and Armaan.

Purab milaye Jodi.