PKYEK will soon reach No 1

suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I never thought I wud say this for an Ekta serial, this serial is shaping up well with its novel theme, and absolutely no scope for a saas bahu politics !.

I hate to admit this but PKYEK i think will soon replace my favorite Geet .

As Geeet is now surviving only on the strength of the chemistry between  its two leading starsand the storyline slipping further with every new episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i hope and wish tht pkyek reaches # 1 slot soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah PKYEK kahani is superb !!

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know right. i hated indian soaps and i never paid attention to them. but when geet aired first and i heard him from my fren . i watched it along with her. and i really like it and thought it was promising to keep me hooked. but the cv from geet kept on dragging every track and bloody hell that song mahi mahi kept on playing 15 mins in the show so i stooped watching it. and i am glad , i gave a pyek a chance. it's my fav show. yes will be number one soon.can't wait till that date. Edited by shnehi - 13 years ago
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suniks

I never thought I wud say this for an Ekta serial, this serial is shaping up well with its novel theme, and absolutelyno scope for a saas bahu politics!.

<div align="left">I hate to admit this but PKYEK i think will soon replace my favorite Geet . </div>
<div align="left"></div>
<div align="left">As Geeet is now surviving only on the strength of the chemistry between its two leading starsand the storyline slipping further with every new episode.</div>

your hoping for it to be at top is a nice thing..but commenting on other show at this forum is not allowed..please REFRAIN FROM posting such posts which cause tension and distress in forum as common fans are here too..comment relish enjoy pkyek in this forum..and if you wan2 criticize geet then go to geet forum and there you will get wonderful replies.. Plish i am sorry if i round rude but i just wan2 be in this forum for it being so friendly loving and happy family..please dont comment on other shows..:) :) :) i also wan2 see pkyek being the best show in world but that doesnt give me right to criticize or compare any other show..plish ... :) :)
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And mind it.. I love abhiya and maaneet equally for what they are as they are two different love stories...please please it pinches me atleast..
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just wish pkyek is on first soon !!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really appreciate your feelings & I can understand how difficult it is when you realise that teh show once you thought was best is being replaced by another...but you should have that guts to accept the truth & I appreciate you for that..!!

No doubts whatsoever PKYEK..RULZ..Bigtime..!!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Each and everyone are entitled to having their own point of view, likes and dislikes.  Differences in opinions are bound to exist in a forum like India-forums.com.  However, may we kindly request members to refrain from comparing shows, as it may lead to unnecessary quarrels.  Thank you for your understanding.