Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - United Front Dissolves !! (Page 3)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by Filza.T

do they really want to send her away for her own safety? i dont think so Confused
they wanna get rid of her is to save themselves from troubles 
they do fear SS LOL

TBH, are her parents the best options.  They dont seem to care about Kesar and nor did they educate her.  News such as your husband is in prison should have reached them but they seem least concerned about their daughter's welfare.....Ouch

Sheena,

I agree. I doubt sending Kesar to her parents is the best option (for her welfare at least). Her parents didn't bother to try to contact her during all those years she has been married. They weren't even there for her godbharai Ouch They might themselves send her back to the niwas. They may think she's a dishonor to her family now....

Aeryn,

If the Saxes are in a dilemma then do what most educated people would do is contact some NGO and get advice from them on how to proceed.  Why haven't we seen them contact women welfare groups.  This is a solution they can show women who are abused that there is help outside and one doesn't need to rely on relatives...

POPs are too broke or tightfisted to fork over more money to extra people Tongue and the IQ of viewers gets the short end of the stick Ouch

Dont show them but at least make a reference about them. Show them making a phone call and discussing the matter with them over the phone. 

If they can show Adarsh's boss and that police officer for a couple of episode, i am sure they can afford to show the options open to abused women..Ouch

Edited by starlight123 - 01 February 2011 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynAlwayshopeful---Yemi---hussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

@ Star....

they can even recycle bhootwa's purple office, i promise i wont make any snide comments LOL

btw, did anyone realise that the purple office that was used in that scene is really a room that the staff use on set ? Dead

Edited by yemi3006 - 01 February 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Another snoozefest?Confused

Why are they dragging Krishna's job track? We knew Kesar was going to have a bun in the oven. Is Twit going to become surrogate to carry baby to full term? Or will it be Komal?

---Yemi---

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

@ Star....

they can even reclycle bhootwa's purple office, i promise i wont make any snide comments LOL

btw, did anyone realise that the purple office that was used in that scene is really a room that the staff use on set ? Dead

Yemi,

You can call me Sheena if you want....Big smile

I cant believe how tight fisted this PH is........AngryAngry.  These actors get a really raw deal when most of them seem to be very sincere and loyal to them..........Ouch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynAlwayshopeful---Yemi---

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Why are they dragging Krishna's job track? We knew Kesar was going to have a bun in the oven. Is Twit going to become surrogate to carry baby to full term? Or will it be Komal?

they were waiting for AB to fire up his 6-pks Tongue

MERARAI

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

do they really want to send her away for her own safety? i dont think so Confused
they do fear SS LOL

TBH, are her parents the best options.  They dont seem to care about Kesar and nor did they educate her.  News such as your husband is in prison should have reached them but they seem least concerned about their daughter's welfare.....Ouch

Sheena,

I agree. I doubt sending Kesar to her parents is the best option (for her welfare at least). Her parents didn't bother to try to contact her during all those years she has been married. They weren't even there for her godbharai Ouch They might themselves send her back to the niwas. They may think she's a dishonor to her family now....

Aeryn,

If the Saxes are in a dilemma then do what most educated people would do is contact some NGO and get advice from them on how to proceed.  Why haven't we seen them contact women welfare groups.  This is a solution they can show women who are abused that there is help outside and one doesn't need to rely on relatives...

As I see it saxes contacting a NGO would mean they are ready to take on Thakurs....Saxes are all lectures, they usually don't act and when they do it leads them to chaos (their choice are not the best)....They've finally realised that Komal was right. Keeping Kesar with them or helping her find a refuge will lead to SS making them his target and Saxes don't want that....they're already shivering....

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Mera,

There was slight progression in the Ks employment track where he realised that his bauji was serious about him paying for his keep and it was not another empty threat.  They will go slowly with this track because it is their trump card to get them their TRPs whenever they make a nose dive.

Filza.

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

they do fear SS LOL

Sheena,

Aeryn,

As I see it saxes contacting a NGO would mean they are ready to take on Thakurs....Saxes are all lectures, they usually don't act and when they do it leads them to chaos (their choice are not the best)....They've finally realised that Komal was right. Keeping Kesar with them or helping her find a refuge will lead to SS making them his target and Saxes don't want that....they're already shivering....
Aeryn they are always shivering.... but I must agree they do not have the strength to face SS ...but it would have been nice if they had at least mentioned a place she could get some help before planning to send her to her home  personally I am looking forward to Kesar taking a stand although it may be expecting too much from these CV's !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 01 February 2011 at 12:03pm

Aeryn

Go to top