Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Oh these sax, first adarshwa lost his adarsh and now the sax going against their own words- oh leave it..... But Di, simply loved ur topic name!

When have they ever stood by them...😆😆

Its only for our ears so that we learn to live the righteous way or we will all stray in our lives for following the dark path...😆
hussainramso thumbnail
My connection sucks the big egg , today !
So before I lose it.......... A big huge thank you from me Tanths!
If technology allows I will return to read your UD
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

TBH, are her parents the best options.  They dont seem to care about Kesar and nor did they educate her.  News such as your husband is in prison should have reached them but they seem least concerned about their daughter's welfare.....

Sheena,

I agree. I doubt sending Kesar to her parents is the best option (for her welfare at least). Her parents didn't bother to try to contact her during all those years she has been married. They weren't even there for her godbharai Ouch They might themselves send her back to the niwas. They may think she's a dishonor to her family now....
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Sheena,

I agree. I doubt sending Kesar to her parents is the best option (for her welfare at least). Her parents didn't bother to try to contact her during all those years she has been married. They weren't even there for her godbharai  They might themselves send her back to the niwas. They may think she's a dishonor to her family now....

Aeryn,

If the Saxes are in a dilemma then do what most educated people would do is contact some NGO and get advice from them on how to proceed.  Why haven't we seen them contact women welfare groups.  This is a solution they can show women who are abused that there is help outside and one doesn't need to rely on relatives...
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Aeryn,

If the Saxes are in a dilemma then do what most educated people would do is contact some NGO and get advice from them on how to proceed.  Why haven't we seen them contact women welfare groups.  This is a solution they can show women who are abused that there is help outside and one doesn't need to rely on relatives...

POPs are too broke or tightfisted to fork over more money to extra people 😛 and the IQ of viewers gets the short end of the stick
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

POPs are too broke or tightfisted to fork over more money to extra people 😛 and the IQ of viewers gets the short end of the stick

Dont show them but at least make a reference about them. Show them making a phone call and discussing the matter with them over the phone. 

If they can show Adarsh's boss and that police officer for a couple of episode, i am sure they can afford to show the options open to abused women..
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail

@ Star....

they can even recycle bhootwa's purple office, i promise i wont make any snide comments 😆

btw, did anyone realise that the purple office that was used in that scene is really a room that the staff use on set ? 🤢

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Another snoozefest?😕

Why are they dragging Krishna's job track? We knew Kesar was going to have a bun in the oven. Is Twit going to become surrogate to carry baby to full term? Or will it be Komal?
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

@ Star....

they can even reclycle bhootwa's purple office, i promise i wont make any snide comments 😆

btw, did anyone realise that the purple office that was used in that scene is really a room that the staff use on set ? 🤢

Yemi,

You can call me Sheena if you want....😃

I cant believe how tight fisted this PH is........😡😡.  These actors get a really raw deal when most of them seem to be very sincere and loyal to them...........
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Another snoozefest?😕

Why are they dragging Krishna's job track? We knew Kesar was going to have a bun in the oven. Is Twit going to become surrogate to carry baby to full term? Or will it be Komal?

they were waiting for AB to fire up his 6-pks 😛