GC rocked the show today:Mod's note PG12

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so happy today. it was an brilliant episode and GC he rocked the show with his mind blowing performance. The every single action he expressed is like killer. Today he reflected, surprise confuse, happiness and what not??What a performance???????. I am going fida for his acting talent and god bless him.Today i loved him so much guyssssssssssssss Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True Veena.He performed so well the char of a loving hubby today.
All his emotions of care,love,confusion,worried,dislike everything he conveyed thru eyes yaar.

He is an actor par excellence uno!
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AGREEEEEEE YAAR HE IS THE BEST AND I M CRAZY ABOUT HIM
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agreed. his eyes are so expressive, i always end up lost in this.😍 thumbs to DD as well as she is a brilliant actress.
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: verode

I am so happy today. it was an brilliant episode and GC he rocked the show with his mind blowing performance. The every single action he expressed is like killer. What a performance???????. I am going fida for his acting talent and god bless him.Today i loved him so much guyssssssssssssss

But my dear I think today the word "rocked" is not apt for his acting. Because today his acting was really like acting. Not at all natural. He usually live in the character while doing scenes. I am a great fan of him. But today very sorry to say his acting was not at all convincing. Bahuth pheeka lag raha tha.
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But i liked DD more than GC today....specially the scene where she shows the broken toy to GC and says sorry in tearful eye.It was truly magical.😍
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I felt it was DD's show all the way!! Her self-thought ramblings...her antics were too cute!! The episode belonged to her!!
DhwaniDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry i don't agree with you. He looked lost.
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gurmeet looked tired  today .Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago