Worth: Piya's expression / Past vs Present - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Dana-

Past vs Present, How both have to embrase eachother for a future to even be formed. Where he lost his love once from there he shall get it back. 

i love how you described it👏

a sensible post😊 and agree with you on the 'worth' parts...exactly my oppinion.
Originally posted by ..Mari..

yea, i think so to....i guess tomorrow will be abt Piyas shock and Abhays react abt it, as streatched as possible.

yes, i am afraid the whole episode tomorrow will be even more stretched to just drag this track till the end of the week  

exactly it was like Dude! save her.... that comes first!....and well, we all know she wll get over the shock and run back to him😳

She sure will, question is will he be able to match her up in her love.

Exaclty my feeling, lovely portrayed by both! 

indeed, they were both great, specially Sukirti with the refreshing expression

[/QUOTE]
Thnx for the reply😃
Originally posted by SounSoun

Nice post ! It was a nice episode !!!!!

Thnx Dear😃...yes, the Purpose and the script was nice, just some lack of creativity for some if the highpoints.
Originally posted by .dazzleme.

A post with Creative eye rather than overdramatic biased react👍🏼

Yes those were the highlights....actually the only lights of todays episode,lol....and dont remind me of the stretch*urghhh*

the epsidoe was nicely written, but overstretched and at some point overrated picturaziation by creatives. the actors did their job ofcourse.

and well yes, the Abhay vs Abhayander conversation was logical and as u say convicing enough and well as for Suku, no surprise there, one thing many cant realize in her act , is that she is among the few actors out there that portrays the act to its rightfull situation, she doesnt do a convincing act but usually 'becomes' the moment...and for ppl who are used to the typical acts out there its sometimes not understandable, lol...well to bad. i liked his Vivs cold look when he came towards Piya after the *beeeep* transformation😆😆.

Oh thank you😳😳

ok , i wont remind you, but it was way to stretched😆😆
agreed the script was nice, but i dont get what the need was to stretch it so much.

totally agree with you on Sukirtis act, great explained!. She has a very convincing act to each moment, even Vivian is alike overally.

@*beep*😆😆 yea thats the best thing to say😆
Originally posted by aromal

just loved abhendra and his dialogue were very nice and sweet !! And just love the episode so much !!

yes, both Abhay/abhayinder and Piyas lines were sweet...nicely written.
glad you liked the episode😃
Originally posted by fahidlover

Yes you are right, its been Piya's love which has driven him towards her from beginning and it will be mainly be her love and then his love that will help  them carry on and face everything:) and ofcourse Abhays muscles and powers also😉😆

yes her expression was great:)
Edited by -Dana- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Icecreamx

plz tell me you'll keep posting here, among the few un-biased posts i have seen. usually the average is overreacting to everything here,lol

Agree with your post! the past thing was great! and Piyas expression was refreshing and great portrayed.
@chandeena....i dont get why they dont side up with Abhay instead, that way they can controll him more....but no! they decide to kill Piya:(

awww, thnx dear😳😳

well, nothing more to say on Piyas expression, u said it.
@chandeena, well, the creatives want suspense to maximum🤢 so i guess we gotta deal with it, but what u suggest is true, they could.
Originally posted by saphira7988

nice post😊 ya d episode was far too stretched...i loved d abhay-abhyendra convo...pia is one crazy girl😉 d extents she can go to for abhay putting her own life at stake like tht😲 n her expression at d end wen she saw abhay in his vampire avatar was good it wasnt overdramatic😊 great episode...eager to c wat happens tom😊

Thnx😳
She sure is, its her great love that will eventually strenghten their relationship and help them face the problems as it seems, she will be shocked first but well, she'll overcome it.
and her expressions, indeed, i assume lots of ppl who are used to overdramatic typical acts wanted her to freak out and scream like crazy in firts sight, but how she reacted was actually the natural way to do it👏.

waiting for 2morrow too:)

Edited by -Dana- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cooliecute

i love how you described it👏

a sensible post😊 and agree with you on the 'worth' parts...exactly my oppinion.

Thnx a lot Dear, glad we think alike:)
Great post, actually one of the few that spoke the righfull meaning of the episode*claps*

the past vs present was a nice idea, and thats how it should be exactly, Abhay should through his past grab his present.
I was also surprised that he rather was scared of beeing hated than to save her life, i mean that he hesitated. but well he decided well before it was to late.

Piyas expression made the whole stretch worth it for sure. it was as convising as it could have been in that moment and not overdramatic at all*claps*

Piyas shock is expected, and we all know she will eventually get over it.but i would be dissapointed if Abhay is shown to just step back and rather feel sorry for himself than too try to do something abt the situation.
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago