Rakt Sambandh

01/02/11 WU: Yuvi Changed After Death

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Recap

The lady constable tells Prabha that Yuvi has broken out of jail. Manik concludes that Gunga is Neeraj. Sandhya is crying that she didn't recognize Neeraj while Neeraj gets into an accident. Neeraj tells Yuvi that he remembers everything. Yuvi goes sliding down a cliff.

Mourning Yuvi

Prabha is in her cell mourning over Yuvi's death. She says that she doesn't want to live, she just wants to die. Sarla is telling her to stay strong, but Prabha says that she just wants to die. (With pleasure. LOL) On the other side, DK is also mourning that Yuvi killed himself. He's blaming himself. He keeps asking why did you kill yourself Yuvi. It's all my fault. (The Jagirdars are big Censored but for the first time I actually felt really sad for them. Very sad. The scene was very emotional.)

Raghu Da and a Mysterious Man

Raghu Da finds out that Gunga is Neeraj, related to Jagirdar family and Sandhya's lover. He says that the person he loves was the person he was going to kill on his say-so. Two cars come in. A man gets out of the second car and talks to someone in the back seat of the first car. (All of this is happening in mute. All that we hear is music, with a lot of base.) The second man gives a photo to Raghu Da and Raghu Da smirks looking at it. He then gets up, talks to the first man, and then sits in the second car. Both cars leave from there.

Yuvi's Final Rites

The final rites of Yuvi are commencing. Yuvi's body is actually on a pyre. Pankaj, DK, Sandhya, and Neeraj are already there. A police van comes with Prabha and Sarla. On seeing Yuvi's body, Prabha gets emotional once again and Sarla supports her. Pankaj comes over and tells them that Puru got a heart attack. He's in a government hospital. During this time whole time, Sandhya looks uncomfortable and sad. Prabha gets even more emotional when she learns that Puru is in the hospital.

A police officer tells Prabha to finish all the formalities fast so that they can go back to jail fast. Prabha goes over to Yuvi and caresses and kisses his forehead. Then she does some of the "formalities" with the pandit. She steps back from the body and DK steps forward to give the agni since Puru is in the ICU. Prabha tells DK to stop. (Up to now the scene was very emotional and even I felt like crying. Even though the Jagirdars deserved what happened, I don't ever feel that they deserved this.)

Prabha says not to even touch Yuvi's body. DK asks why is she saying this. DK says that even he treated Yuvi as his son. He says that since Puru isn't there then he should get the right to light the agni. Prabha says that he has no right. She says that he doesn't even have the right to see him. Prabha says that Yuvi's death is all DK's fault. She says that because of him they're all in jail. If he really loved Yuvi then how could DK forget that Yuvi was so scared of jail. Prabha says that for the world only Yuvi died, but for her both Yuvi and DK are dead. She says that for her, their relationship is over and DK is dead for them. Prabha says that Pankaj will do the last rites of Yuvi. Pankaj steps forward and DK steps back. Pankaj completes the last rites of Yuvi. Sandhya, Neeraj, and the Jagirdars are looking on. (This could mean that Yuvi is dead for real since they actually showed his last rites, but who knows. Confused)

Prabha asks to speak to Sandhya. She tells Sandhya that she may be thinking that she has lost, but she's still going to fight. She says that before her mission was Yuvi's happiness. She says that now her mission is Sandhya's barbadi. She says pray that I get hanged or else I'll make your life death. She tells Neeraj that she'll never forget his dhokha and won't let her forget either. Sandhya and Neeraj listen without saying anything. Then the police take both of them away. Prabha goes with the police while staring at Yuvi's agni. Sandhya and Neeraj are the last ones left behind.

Yuvi's Soul!!!

Neeradhya are looking at the agni, when Yuvi comes out from behind it in a white kurta, smirking. Neeradhya are surprised when Yuvi comes over to them. He asks why are they mourning Yuvi's death. He says that whatever happened with him had to happen. He says that to hide his one secret, he played with everyone's life. He adds that he never was able to keep Sandhya happy, killed Sandhya's baba, and hurt Neeraj as well. He then tried to make use of them and take their lives. Yet they're still crying over his death. He says that his family will all suffer. He asks Neeradhya not to cry over him or else he won't gain mukti. He says he wants to get reborn, but as a good man. He wants to become like them, mahaan. He says that as long as both of them consider themselves at fault, his last wish won't come true. He asks for Neeraj bhai and Sandhya to forgive him. Sandhya gets a faint smile on her face. Then Yuvi disappears and both Neeraj and Sandhya look around everywhere.

Raghu Da

Raghu Da arrives there in the two cars. Neeradhya now get shocked on seeing them. Raghu Da asks Gunga where is he now? Raghu Da tells Neeraj that he's gotten a lottery. The man from the first car steps down and Neeradhya look toward him. The unknown man's face is shown and the episode stops on Neeraj's face.

Precap:

No precap.

Don't forget to press the LIKE button. Thank you. Thumbs Up

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeindy1979yourmittushakiran patelmvatsasohnamdevila10anamikamundonsaggi80Kushiiisc19ravneetgillPinki_BaulAardranirleppannupappy123Subaru537p0lkad0tmanya7878***Anu***ivanta29ssanjanacloudzmsrkAnfaldesi-galsinipillaibmm1985KhaLidaHprincess_star11-sia-samirah23TheSnowmanNirvrithi.Vrish.shinyclassicimagine-addictPirated_FunrainurubalSophia21anna44Quirky

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
(This could mean that Yuvi is dead for real since they actually showed his last rites, but who knows. Confused)

Shreya, that comment is priceless LOLROFL

Honestly, I was surprised that the Jagirdars were let out of jail for even this - didn't know that prisoners get such a privilege.  It's a dangerous privilege to give them, since there is the risk of their escaping.  Anyway, Prabhavati as usual was too full of herself, and I didn't feel remotely sorry for her.  Even Puru's heart attack has a silver lining if it leaves Prabha a widow.

What was even more inexplicable was the guards allowing her to talk to Neerdhya & essentially threaten Sandhya.  And why was Sandhya dressed like she's Yuvi's widow - that I didn't like at all: in fact, I'd have preferred had they stayed away from the funeral.  At any  rate, Prabhavati, after having authorized DK to murder Neeraj, has the gall to call him a cheat! Angry  This witch doesn't deserve to be hanged - she deserves to be beheaded.  As far as the ghost bit goes, I really wish serials would  do away w/ such bakwas, especially since it would tend to have more influence among the more superstitious.  As  for the ghost's request that the family be  forgiven, Sandhya can at best do it on an individual basis - forgive DK & Puru, not forgive Prabha since she's still bent on making her life miserable and has the gall to condemn Neeraj for surviving the attempts on him, and as for Pankaj & Sarla, Sandhya can only forgive them if they do not team up w/ Prabha, like DK has stopped doing.

So Raghu-da still has tasks for Neeraj?  But b4 that,  shouldn't he have to clear w/ Sandhya why he tried to kill her?  I really hope Sandhya gives it to him tomorrow.  Also, I'd like Damodar to be jailed for conspiracy to murder.  Incidentally, is Manik okay?  They didn't show him @ all today Ermm

Wonder who the new guy is wrt Neeraj?  Another villain?  Anyone connected w/ the Jagirdars?  Honestly, I hope the Jagirdar chapter is over, Prabha's threats notwithstanding, since Yuvraj, Puru & Sunita are now gone from the show.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 01 February 2011 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537p0lkad0t-sia-KS_Minion

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I was on the verge of feeling a tiny bit of sympathy for Prabha, then she started running her mouth at Sandhya and Neeraj and I reverted back to disliking her once again!

I'm not sure if Sandhya will actually listen to Yuvraaj's last wish and 'forgive' the family - by that I'm not sure if she'll not pursue the case any further or whatnot, though I think it'd be stupid for her to drop the case. Him being dead doesn't excuse their crimes and they still need to pay for it and also what with Prabha's 'threat' to Sandhya, I think she deserves whatever she gets.

I didn't hear Neeraj or Sandhya talk at all once during the episode. I felt like it dragged unnecessarily, they could have showed the funeral and the mourning but then could have added more in to make it not move so slowly. Also, Neeraj didn't talk back to Ragu - is he pretending he's still Gunga?! Now what's left to see is who this guy actually is! Hopefully he won't say/do/show anything to Neeraj that would mess up Sandhya/Neeraj getting together.

To add to that, I'm surprised that Prabha was allowed to go over and talk to her daughter in law. I'm not sure how it works in India but I assumed that the defendants can have no contact with the person accusing/prosecuting them. Twas weird for them al to be allowed out of jail but I found it weird that she just freely went over and spoke to, what she termed as, her 'daughter-in-law'.

Edited by p0lkad0t - 01 February 2011 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-KS_Minion.Vrish.

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

This witch doesn't deserve to be hanged - she deserves to be beheaded.

ROFL ahahahaha I agree!!

Also agree generally about the ghosts, I don't personally like it when they stick ghosts in to the drama.

Subaru537.Vrish.KS_Minion

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update!

I have Never loved and sorrowed watching an episode of RS before! Prabha's sadness was awesome and to me was also pretty emotional. I loved watching this episode, everything was great until they decided to have Yuvraj's spirit pop up and only Sandhya and Neeraj could see it. Really, why even bother to show us that. He asked for forgiveness during his last breath, and Sandhya knows how he was feeling. They just turned something from realistic to pointless superstition. Ohh an I hope they don't ever bring back Yuvraj's apparition in the following track where they do some ridiculous stuff like having Yuvraj's ghost help them in sticky situation-if you know what I mean.

Also, I hope DK gets back together with Sunita. And they have a child that will be heir to the thrown.

p0lkad0tKS_Minion.Vrish.

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by p0lkad0t

Originally posted by _Vrish_

This witch doesn't deserve to be hanged - she deserves to be beheaded.

ROFL ahahahaha I agree!!

Also agree generally about the ghosts, I don't personally like it when they stick ghosts in to the drama.

Agreed. I actually felt sorry for her in the first scene, and then just as I continued feeling sorry for her, she goes ahead and blows her steam at Neeradhya. I say give her slow death. No beheading and no hanging, those are quick deaths.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the UPDATE!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minion

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subaru537

Thanks for the great update!

I have Never loved and sorrowed watching an episode of RS before! Prabha's sadness was awesome and to me was also pretty emotional. I loved watching this episode, everything was great until they decided to have Yuvraj's spirit pop up and only Sandhya and Neeraj could see it. Really, why even bother to show us that. He asked for forgiveness during his last breath, and Sandhya knows how he was feeling. They just turned something from realistic to pointless superstition. Ohh an I hope they don't ever bring back Yuvraj's apparition in the following track where they do some ridiculous stuff like having Yuvraj's ghost help them in sticky situation-if you know what I mean.

Also, I hope DK gets back together with Sunita. And they have a child that will be heir to the thrown.

Yeah you're right he better not come back as a spirit and start helping them, that would be reallly stupid!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.KS_Minion

Go to top