Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What a Contrast !Loving Hubby Vs Vindictive Lover! (Page 2)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

@ritu can't seem to like your post..agree with you...nobody can be like msk...arjun don't get me started...i can't understand what is trying to do...he is the worst villan in this show.....can't stand him anymore..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

All I can say abt today's epi is.............

"What a loving hubby like Maan Singh Khurana n what a vindictive lover like Arjun"

On one side we saw the love n respect Maan is having for his better half n on the other hand Arjun is hell bent on hurting his own love Anwesha.

On one side Maan is sacrificing his own desires for the wellbeing of his better half on the other hand Arjun is making Anwesha's life a hell just to take revenge.

What a Contrast between these two Men !

agree. And i do not know why maan is being criticized for being mahaan. He has always been like this towards Geet and he also told her that he cannot change where she is concerned. He is totally in his character. Also people think that only maan said hurtful things. What geet said to him that he does not love her anymore is a bigger thing to say.

So yes I do agree that geet is lucky to have a husband like maan and should give him the due respect. If all the women liberation organisation comes after me for saying this, so be it. 

Kay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..VeenaGcian..nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

"What a loving hubby like Maan Singh Khurana n what a vindictive lover like Arjun"

On one side we saw the love n respect Maan is having for his better half n on the other hand Arjun is hell bent on hurting his own love Anwesha.

On one side Maan is sacrificing his own desires for the wellbeing of his better half on the other hand Arjun is making Anwesha's life a hell just to take revenge.

agree. And i do not know why maan is being criticized for being mahaan. He has always been like this towards Geet and he also told her that he cannot change where she is concerned. He is totally in his character. Also people think that only maan said hurtful things. What geet said to him that he does not love her anymore is a bigger thing to say.

So yes I do agree that geet is lucky to have a husband like maan and should give him the due respect. If all the women liberation organisation comes after me for saying this, so be it. 

Kay

Kay
i know what you mean..u know first i was Confused- then Irritated - then Angry & now i find it Amusing ..they contest their own statement ..so no need for me to contest their pov ...LOL

Rituparnaa

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
well yeap there is no one like maan and there won't be any like him arjun is maan ki juttti ki maail

nanditasingh

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I think after GC's real life wedding and his comeback we are going to see our roaring 'SHER' back. I have been missin his angry avatar ( saw little bit back when brij came back)....but angry Maan is tooo HOTTTT!

I would love to see his and Arjun's takkar....Arjun is not even worth his anger...he is not a MAN.

But I hope they don't show the jail track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..VeenaGcian..

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLand adding -what a contrast bt geet and annie one was touch me not and other was touch me all over before marriage.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Kay
Very well written Kay ! Women lib ppl should first make Geet correct her flaws of distrusting Maan over n over again and better then point towards Maan.And we all know how she is lucky to have Maan as her hubby.

Go to top