Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - MAANlo Main Tere BhagWaan! HAAN! (Page 90)

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
@bubba

i was also having the same thoughts

guess sameera track will come soon to revive the drama element

why cant they just shift focus to vicky..or the reason why maan was in HP
so many unclosed loops....................

do they have any plan to close these loops or not

Edited by gooseberry - 01 February 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I think they are doing one Subplot at a time.  So the flow is logical and not overly dramatic.  Because they know the focus must remain Maaneet.  To many excess characters all at once would ruin it.

Arjun had/has potential.  The screenplay just needs to be much stronger.  He needs to go after Maan's true Achilles' heel: Geet!!  Or Man-to-BiznessMaan a la KC.  They can ve sizzling chemistry if they do so.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5mi7chimes

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
my take...from page 2.

Dear Audiance,

We know you all wanted a sincere apology from both Maan and Geet. Instead we will apologize to you all for the disappointment. What can we do? The world is a hypocritical place. Our show is supposed to be about women power and how Geet fights for herself. But alas the world believes in male dominance. We are only following the rules of the twisted universe. Women were always supposed to be the inferior beings...even god set that up when Eve ate the apple. So tell us, how can we be wrong if Geet worships MaanGOD? We like follow rules, yes we do. :) So please forgive us if we did not live up to expectations.

Sincerely,
Geet HSP Creatives

P.S. We know the execution and screenplay of the episode was as pathetic as Arjun's "evil plans".

Dear Audience,

I, Maan Singh Khurana, better known as Geet's lord, would like to inform you all that it is not my fault she worships me. You should ask the people who created me why she thinks I am her Bhagwan. Yes it's true, I may have a god complex, but most guys do. It's our cardinal rule. I did say sorry to her, if you heard clearly. She knows I did not mean what I said, and she knows I am not a man of words, my hugs and eyes speak more to her then my lips. My Geet gets me and I didn't need to constantly say sorry because she understands why I was harsh. Maan ki Geet is one of a kind and don't you all doubt it! HAAN!  And she was saying such nice things about me...I really didn't want to interrupt. I mean everyone likes to hear nice things about themselves, don't you? You all are the sole reason we are here and crib incessantly, but do we complain? Nope. You can't blame my wife for thinking I'm king of the universe, I mean just look at me...all my hawtness is enough to make any women think I'm their master. Then there is my killer attitude and I am waaaaaay to ishmart. So don't blame me, blame the ones who made me. One last thing, I was very sleepy and couldn't make out what Geet was saying so I gave zilch reactions.

Keep loving me,
Maan Singh Khurana a.k.a King of the Universe B-)

Dear Audience,

Now just wait a second! Don't misunderstand me yet.  The truth is I don't think Maan is god, but "they" make me say things that make it seem that way. Someone keeps making me say "aap itne ache kyun ho"...I think "they" might see Maan as gawd.  But I pinky swear it's not me. Please do something! I don't want to say it anymore. This is really contradicting who I am. Everyone knows I'm a sherni, otherwise who else would have the audacity to jump Moron Maan? Why can't I just say things like "Thank you for respecting my wishes and I'm glad to have you in my life". But no they make it seem as if I pray at Maan Singh Khurana's alter, I totally don't because that's just not GEET. *sigh* I love Maan like no other, I do not think he is any kind of god...they stupid things he does proves he is only human. That is the truth. Why should I have not apologized? I assumed things and doubted his love for me, even though he has proved that he loves me time and time again. I said sorry because I felt guilty for misunderstanding him.That doesn't make me his worshipper, I am his lover and that is what I will always be. It's another thing that my dialogues come from Baba Adam ka zamana. It's a sexist world, don't point fingers at me for it. 

Testosterone sucks,
Geet Haanda...oops! I mean Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana

Dear Audiance,

I don't know myself what my plan is so please stop asking. I don't even know what's to brilliant about it. I'm not as smart a villain I thought I was, we all end up thinking we're smarter then all, but mostly that's not true. So yes I admit I am dumb and my evil plan makes no sense.

I'm no Einstein
Arjun Stupid Rathore

Dear Audiance,

I know I should probably stand up to Arjun now. I should be brave an teach him a lesson, but I think I may be stupid. In fact im actually very confused about what is actually happening. I really hope I do something soon. And for the love of MaanGOD, stop complaining about my petrified expression...I have been blessed with non-emoting skills and I will never be able to. So suck it up...I'm here to stay. :-| (that's me trying to smile). Even Da'vinci's Mona Lisa has one expression on her face and yet she is the most famous and expensive painting in the world, excuse me for trying to look like a masterpiece.

With much non-existent love,
Anwesha Statue Khurana

Edited by Ann.A - 01 February 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

starlite7polly23MarshP-Divine-GeekgodDillikudimi7chimesArwen.AnjanaYYZ

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Anvi - please read what i have to say on p. 65

Now about your Doc confusion.  Doc also told Geet baby is unsafe.  I am awaiting the results of your tests.  Post Sauna your preganancy is high risk that is why I asked your husband to not get physical. So, am not seeing the inconsistency.  Please send me link also to your post... i would like to know what i am missing.

Just saw this Anj.  I agree with Anvi here. There is a subtle difference between what doc said to Maan and what she said to Geet.  She told Maan that Geet's life is at risk if she continues with the pregnancy and hence they will have to decide on the MTP as soon as possible if they want to save her life.  She will run some more tests though to ascertain this.  This was a sort of open loop. There was no mention of the con unless she said it in the mute and we did not hear it.

Coming to Geet she said that there were complications in her pregnancy due to the sauna incident and her baby is at risk.  She therefore advised Maan to stay away from her for both their sakes.  Was she not supposed to be giving the results of those tests that day to Maan who told her he will collect them later because of his Chandigarh visit? So the file that she handed to Geet had the results?  Since she did not mention MTP to Geet is it no longer necessary after the test results or was she only trying to protect Geet from the truth?  These questions still remain unanswered. 

In the hope of creating suspense I felt they unnecessarily gave misleading dialogues to the characters. They could have merely muted the conversation between the doctor and Maan and have achieved that suspense element without all this confusion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandupolly23GeekgodSoapoperasrfun

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
isn't  it tuesday/wednesday when new promos are out......looks like they don't have a substantial track to show so no promo this week.....LOL

GeekgodSoapoperasrfun

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

isn't  it tuesday/wednesday when new promos are out......looks like they don't have a substantial track to show so no promo this week.....LOL
no promo Due to the snow storm.ROFL it's state emergency.  every one suppose to stay in side. D'oh

polly23Geekgod

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

It's snowing in Dallas too and we r so not used to handling the snow....a few inches and everything closed today!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL  state of emergency declared here... I mean it's not like I can't see grass or roads.... My office was closed too but I had to work from homeAngry   oh the pleasures of home accessErmm  But we do have ice so it's kinda slipperyStern Smile

Ann: I just read ur take on EE thread. Brilliant work hun!!! You captured everything so well!!!!Thumbs Up  today's episode made no sense to me...maan was lost n so was geet

Edited by Anshu_A - 01 February 2011 at 8:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
polly
kya bola tha????
lift karaa de bhi hoga. finally MSK carried geet in his arms LOL

polly23Geekgod