Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - MAANlo Main Tere BhagWaan! HAAN! (Page 80)

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@Swan, Kavi, Arjun is the worst villian of all. Gosh I despise his presence on screen. Cvs completely ruined his character. I never wanted him to be a +ve character, but definitely I expected him to a smart -ve character. But now to me, he is the biggest looser of all. He actually used the woman he claimed to be attracted to for his revenge and now he is black mailing and torturing her............the biggest LOOSER of all. He is not even a man now to me. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manduluvmaneetpanchjun5jyoti06swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@Anvi......worshiping does not necessarily mean submission. I think she just gets so overwhelmed with what she sees as his sacrifices that all his shortcomings just fade away. As i said i don't think she feels this all the time. But only when he does something so selfless that she can't contain that overwhelming feeling of gratitude she feels.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009luvmaneetpanchjun5jyoti06

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

@Swan yes arjun really disappointed me,just using a girl's emotion to take revenge on her BRO is too cheapThumbs Downand this track doesnt seem to have any solid future too,Arjun will do some badnaami,NE may fight back,may not who knows,then in the end arjun will know the truth and marry NESleepy

Lets see If they can make this track a ltl bit more interesting by adding some unseen dramas in betweenErmm

But I liked the fact that Arjun still not able to win MSK's confidence,munda will never spare him if he does some golmaalCool

panchjun5Dillikudijyoti06swan20

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Arjun did cross limit by using Nes but I wont blame him alone....Nes is equal responsible....cause she was already warned by her brother to stay away form him....even geet advised her to listen/trust to Maan's judgement...

the crap she is getting form Arjun is due to her own doing...but Q is how long will she play the victim....she needs to kick butt...

luvmaneetpanchjun5jyoti06swan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by Anshu_A

Happy Anniversary Jyoti and Satish!!

Here's wishing you both lifetime of happiness and companionship!!!

The most wonderful thing in life is the discovery of another human being with whom our relationship grows as the years go by.  Marriage and love between two individuals is a sort of divine accident and the most wonderful of all things in life.

Awww thats so sweet Anshu ..thanks a lotHug....Dunno if its a divine accidentLOL..but yes accident for sureWinkLOL

luvmaneetDillikudipanchjun5swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Originally posted by Anshu_A

I haven't been able to read all the arguments for and against either Maan or Geet but for some reason the episode didn't make much sense to me. I felt something amiss. Was it the screen play or the acting ...can't say. Anyone else felt the same????  ConfusedConfused

I won't say who is right and who is wrong.....marriage is one relationship that grows over the years. We learn as we tread the path together.....a successful marriage is always about equals and the respect we give to our partner

@bold.....completely agree....Thumbs Up

i thought the screenplay was ok.....certainly would have liked MSKs self-thought scene. GCs acting was definitely not up to par IMO...i guess it takes time to get back in the groove after a break.......OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmaneetpanchjun5

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Anshu, the discussion has not been who is right or wrong, but about Geet worshiping Maan and the main issue of communication still not solved. 

I felt GC's acting was a miss today, specially in the bedroom scene. Dont know why. 

@Swan, I cant blame her for feeling overwhelmed seeing MSK's love for her, as even I feel the same. lol. If she feels he kept up with his promise, sacrificed his desires for her sake, wanted to keep her away from pain and trouble, how can she not feel overwhelmed. After all, it is MSK's undying and unconditional love for Geet that not only helped her get over her past trauma, but also made her fall deeply in love with him. I just cant find inequality in their relationship any longer. To me, MSK too respects Geet immensely. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 01 February 2011 at 2:29pm

manduluvmaneetpanchjun5swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Rash.....if NE forgives & accepts Arjun after this i swear i'll personally go to India & strangle her....AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmaneetpanchjun5

Go to top