#*Devil's Den*# - MAANlo Main Tere BhagWaan! HAAN! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Kavita, Im so sick of it too!  Why the hell should woman go thru this!  😡
guess the CVs were so fed up with all the cribbing that they decided to dedicate an entire episode to AA GALE LAG JAA 🤗 too much hugging in a day makes the audience gay (happy)🤣🤣🤣ROFL

did not watch the whole episode was kinda switiching back and forth....was watching Precious in Star Movies....i cried 😭 FANTASTIC MOVIE....although i did catch the BULUPRINTS right on time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
copying from previous den..my views on todays epi

1)very very mediocre actign from gc today..the reconciliation fell flat after the initial zing...he looked pretty much bland today for me.

2)very regressive epi..y da hell was geet literally begging for forgiveness and maan didnt even regret his actions..or even if he did it didnt come across...i hate this whole geet always culprit and maan always right attitude which cvs have..for heavens sake clearly this tym maan was at greater fault!!

3)Arjun extremely dumb villain n annie even dumber victim.

I think apologizing doesnt come naturally to MSK and Geet was the first person he apologized to.....so i think here his indirect ref to apologizing was true to his char and Geet stopping him from apologizing was true to her char of an awestruck person ...she is so awestruck that she cant let him fall off that high pedestal she has placed him on
I saw the apology part... there was no sign of regret for those poisonous words.

Pavs
: He seemed least interested.
@ zee, Geets,,,,,

Most of the time he was not knowing the fact that Geet knows the Truth,,, In his mind he left after the fight they had in the night,,, He was saying this also in the episode😆
I want Sameera to come Soon........ Let some competition take the Blinders off Geet's eyes regarding his Godly Stature.......
@Geeks - An is watching the episode and will decide whether or not to open 😆

@Caco.... aa gale lagja  🤗🤣🤣🤣
btw.... did you notice the cayareless? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pooja: The man did not show any sign of regret.