Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - MAANlo Main Tere BhagWaan! HAAN! (Page 104)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Geeky, Saj, I too hope they do have a frank conversation  and put their relationship on a firmer footing but I'm not pinning too much on it. Now they will be busy planning the reception, shoving the rest under the carpet till the next MU.  Beats me how they can still think of celebration when the baby's life still hangs on the balance.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodMeetu_AnuSoapoperasrfunsun29

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
@Sun

That was not pepper chicken...but Naughty Mashroom PepperStern Smile..ROFLROFLROFLROFL....and I HATE MUSHROOMSROFLROFL.....Dead

@Opti

Well..i agree with your point here dear that MSK is a complex character......who keeps everything in heart and speaks very less........all i was saying is with such character how much can a actor potray different shades of actingErmm

Geet is bubbly ..and emotional person...she laughs, smiles, cries as per situation...but how much have we seen MSK crying or laughing or even smilingErmm

Well i thought when MSK says those harsh words GC gave or tried to give full justice to the emotions there........he is not suppose to be emotional there....he is suppose to be confused.....yet resilient.......after he said those words to Geet...when Geet started crying ..if u notice his expressions suddenly changes.... and than he leaves....that was apt as per situation i guess ......

even during hug....his confused as well as contented feeling was observable...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSoapoperasrfunsun29

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
bye guys.. me off for another date..Blushing LOL ill index as i return.. n hopefully tis den ill b don with Moi talks as alwys!! coz as well as i know my limitation .. i understd T Maan Effect!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Arrighty all ....have funHugGN or GD based on where you are located at. Have a pleasant rest of the day.Hug

Sun,Priti,Opti,Marsh,Ress,Sharmi,Meetu,RoshniManeet...if I missed anyone my bad, Hugzz all around.Hug

@Ress...Oh Man! They banned "chaddi out to SuperMaan"?Shocked LOLChallo I'm off ...have fun

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesSoapoperasrfunMeetu_Anusun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

@opti.......i agree.....even if the doc said two different things to both maan and geet but both did ring the alarm bell that the baby is at risk ..........whether with mom or otherwise............so we have the heroine running tripping, falling and instead of having a heart to heart convo. ..abt the life abt to arrive...we have the next big tamasha being planned

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodMeetu_AnuSoapoperasrfun

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@ Ann & buby trap: byeHug
@ Priti & sumz: hiHug
@ Sunny: chal haatROFLROFL go & cook something for my phemilee. bhabi wont u knw it & bhaiyaaaaaa is concentrating in some impotent project nowROFL

Edited by shadowstreet - 01 February 2011 at 10:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

@anu..me too me tooROFL...so it was naughty mushroom pepperROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anu

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
@ Opti - I agree. 

Maan has never been one at whom fingers have been pointed and Geet has always blamed herself for things that went wrong. Like someone had stated a few days ago, she may have been physically and practically ready to have a child, but emotionally, she was a wreck. And Maan accepted her the way she was. She has always been thankful for that gesture. She believed it to be almost impossible for any man to be able to do it. She hasn't seen anyone in her 18 years who has been that nice. This can happen even in real life. 

The problem I have is that it has never been one sided. Yes, she was saved by him, every single time. And he has given her nothing but love and care. But what about her? She has had the same impact on him. If anything bigger. He was emotionless, etc before he met her. She brought him back from the dark paths he had entered into. Where is her thanks for it? She may not realize it because she does not know of Maan's past. But Maan should be grateful to her for saving him too. 

At least after Maan knew all the truth about her and after the IP fiasco, I would expect Maan to acknowledge Geet's importance in more ways than just announcing to the world that he loves her or telling her how important she is to him. He believes in action. Where does his feelings for Geet show in his actions? He should urge and treat her as his equal after he knows what she has done for him. 

I don't know if I am making sense, but I hope you get what I am trying to say Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudisun29

Go to top