Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i didn't think i would feel this because whatever Annie did she did with her eyes wide open BUT i really feel bad for her now. Arjun is the biggest perv. Revenge is one thing but intimidating a girl & blackmailing her is just the pits.........especially the girl he had confessed he loved a few days back.......πŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:For the first time I thought the AA precap had a good punchπŸ˜†πŸ˜›./..I lvoed the way Annie grabs that Jerk's collar and looks into his eye with courage and hatredπŸ‘πŸΌ....I want to see Annie's fightback here rather than becoming a crybaby
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Kavi, thanks a lot. 😊 If I get a chance to compile today evening, will definitely let you know. πŸ˜Š I have 1 more thing to write regarding MSk and Geet's style of apology, and why I felt both were perfect in their apology. 

@Swan, I do understand what you have written. When ever MSK does something big for Geet, she does feel overwhelmed and looks upto him. That is a natural reaction according to me. This I see as immense respect for your man, and not worship. I would call it a worship if Geet spoke to MSK with her head down, never told him his mistakes, never fought with him even if she is right, sacrifice her revenge on Dev for MSK's sake, touch his feet on SR, not letting him touch her feet even to apply medicine, etc. Geet respects MSK and MSK resepcts Geet, there is no worshiping business any longer. 

To me, the problem in their relationship now is not inequality, but both assuming what is best for the other and hiding matters from each other. They need to talk more on issues, and not just ignore them. 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Swan...I agree he's a cheapo creepo....a sadak chap villian....🀒.....And both brother and sister big tamasha lovers...πŸ˜’
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Anniversary Jyoti and Satish!!

Here's wishing you both lifetime of happiness and companionship!!!

The most wonderful thing in life is the discovery of another human being with whom our relationship grows as the years go by.  Marriage and love between two individuals is a sort of divine accident and the most wonderful of all things in life.

luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shali agree with u

@Jyo geet never worshiped MSK blindly,she is the one and only who always confronted MSK when he is wrong and thats the one reason too MSK fell for her in the beginning na becoz she was never afraid of pointing out his wrong decisions or doings

Anvi2009 thumbnail
@Jyo, trust me, when Geet thinks MSK is wrong, she does not bend down from letting him know that. And if MSK does not agree, she will even put up a fight with him to make him agree. That is why MSK could become from Maan Singh Khurana to Maan's Geet. But it is just in this situation that she feels he is not wrong, and I cant blame her for that. 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't been able to read all the arguments for and against either Maan or Geet but for some reason the episode didn't make much sense to me. I felt something amiss. Was it the screen play or the acting ...can't say. Anyone else felt the same????  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I won't say who is right and who is wrong.....marriage is one relationship that grows over the years. We learn as we tread the path together.....a successful marriage is always about equals and the respect we give to our partner
Anvi2009 thumbnail
@Swan, Kavi, Arjun is the worst villian of all. Gosh I despise his presence on screen. Cvs completely ruined his character. I never wanted him to be a +ve character, but definitely I expected him to a smart -ve character. But now to me, he is the biggest looser of all. He actually used the woman he claimed to be attracted to for his revenge and now he is black mailing and torturing her............the biggest LOOSER of all. He is not even a man now to me. 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anvi......worshiping does not necessarily mean submission. I think she just gets so overwhelmed with what she sees as his sacrifices that all his shortcomings just fade away. As i said i don't think she feels this all the time. But only when he does something so selfless that she can't contain that overwhelming feeling of gratitude she feels.