Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [ 1/2 - Epi 69 ] (Page 44)

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

Ya shibz thats y i m having strong intuition he is karan.he talks like this.none can know our karan more than us. I really read whatever karan writes on fb thousnd tym.i know his writing style n his way of saying move on.he laways say us not to be emotional but whenever he says this i becomes more emotional.we know karan naaa thats y i m feeling he is karan lyk u.i wish vo monday ke thread me aata.i splly dedicated that thread for karan.i really wish to make him aware abt me pranii urs olly anchal appu shivani anjali feelings once not bcoz i wan his attention only bcoz i wan him to know there r a lot of persons who luv him lyk their family n without any expectation.we dont wan credit but wan to make karan aware.
UnhappyOh no Tanu..CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry.I cant believe i did dis...no guys im really confused...im scared to read the next pages OuchDeadCryCryCry....Tanu does have  a point.but my heart says so it wasnt our KaranCryCryCryOuchLOL.....

Kitani confusion hai...................Question.CryCry....Karan always makes us confused.leaves his comment n then goes .ConfusedLOL..uski purani aadat haiTongue

OllyAngry hii...u confused me moreCryCry

Eshu say something pleaseCryCryLOLLOL....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by shibz

Anchi...will u shut up?!!! either read the whole convoEvil Smile or go watch SBS...Tongue stop acting like a nut!!TongueLOLLOL

u can't talk to my behena like that Evil Smile she is loosing it right now with too much ROFL....give her some time, she'll be back to normal  ErmmROFLROFL

Shocked this was my 9000th post
ROFLROFL

i thank KaJen AT, Mohabbat Lounge and my CC
ROFLROFLROFL
oh congo pooja wonder when will i become a rockerz..!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! Good morning.. gosh!! I'm soo sleepy.. just couldn't sleep.. "I am Priyanka Chopra" comment was on my mind all night.. I was so.. giggling remembering that!! ROFL

U guys r on pg.. 41!!ShockedShockedShocked.. waooo.. last night I was on pg 18 when I left!! he he.. will have to go back and read everything!!

Btw.. I'm dancing.. I so predicted the pregnancy to be a dreammmm.. yipieeeee!! Thank god.. no kid right now!! but I love the new kid on SBS..SmileSmile

Edited by love_kuki - 02 February 2011 at 6:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Eshu say something pleaseCryCryLOLLOL....

Lounge ke pages mein twist ahi gayaROFL

Continue reading and u will see my reaction bhi ROFLROFLROFL same like pooj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

but if not...then oh well, we've entertained ourselves alot today
ROFL
ROFLROFL

xactly Pooja...now i dun mind even if i get to know that it was a fake karan kundra.. coz we hav entertained ourselves enough...n U have to give dat fellow the credit...whoever it is...ROFLROFL........

oh!! btw...Congo....!!Party on completing 9000 posts..! All the best for 10000Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishObodroKargosh

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Originally posted by tanu111a

Ya shibz thats y i m having strong intuition he is karan.he talks like this.none can know our karan more than us. I really read whatever karan writes on fb thousnd tym.i know his writing style n his way of saying move on.he laways say us not to be emotional but whenever he says this i becomes more emotional.we know karan naaa thats y i m feeling he is karan lyk u.i wish vo monday ke thread me aata.i splly dedicated that thread for karan.i really wish to make him aware abt me pranii urs olly anchal appu shivani anjali feelings once not bcoz i wan his attention only bcoz i wan him to know there r a lot of persons who luv him lyk their family n without any expectation.we dont wan credit but wan to make karan aware.
UnhappyOh no Tanu..Cry.I cant believe i did dis...no guys im really confused...im scared to read the next pages Cry....Tanu does have  a point.but my heart says so it wasnt our KaranLOL.....

Kitani confusion hai...................Question.CryCry....Karan always makes us confused.leaves his comment n then goes .ConfusedLOL..uski purani aadat haiTongue

OllyAngry hii...u confused me moreCryCry

Eshu say something pleaseLOL....

why are u crying aanchal..u shud be happy if it was our karan!!Tongue.........when will i understand u..u seem to become rondhu like me..Evil Smile....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

oh congo pooja wonder when will i become a rockerz..!!Cry

Big smile ehmm i think we should make use of the Arjuhi AT

that way not just us but even other mohabbatians can be there and we all can talk about Arjuhi...lounge is strictly for analyzing the episode

the AT is there for chat pata gossiping on  Karan Kritika and Arjun Arohi.

and well of course the new addition "And I am Priyanka Chopra" comment
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

shibz i think it should be even bigger ROFLROFLROFL lately she's having problems reading WinkROFLROFLROFL
cant help it Pooja..dat was the max size no 7Cool heyii i like dis emo..its cool...LOLLOL

Go to top