Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun ki Bhel (Page 18)

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

@AmyArtiMayur

i have to agree with you on one part about the huge smile on his face at the mention of nupur hahaha.....and i loved the reporter when she said if nupur was there, he wouldnt have said that he gets to romance different girls......and im sure hes missing his singing sessions with someone haha....waise when did they reporter hear that arjuns a good singer hahha....even arjun himself knows hes not a good singer!....woh to kissi aur ko encourage karne ke liye gaa leta tha!......but it was so cute how he was all shy while singing jab koi baat hahahha......sucha cutie!.......naina

Naina, you can call me AmyBig smileBig smile

And well that grin always appears when it is something to do with Nupur/RatiWinkWink yeah the reporter knows Arjun alsoLOLLOL He is definitely missing those sessions..remember she used to encourage him to sing with her...and i guess that is how he started liking singing also and used to sing quite a bit thenWinkWinkWink That song...aahhh it was sooo obvious that he was thinking of something else while singing...or rather thinking of someone elseWinkWinkWink Gosh im sooo loving this....LOLLOL

Did you read his TB article??WinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumonetolubRitu.VFaria.

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Originally posted by sumonetolub

@AmyArtiMayur

i have to agree with you on one part about the huge smile on his face at the mention of nupur hahaha.....and i loved the reporter when she said if nupur was there, he wouldnt have said that he gets to romance different girls......and im sure hes missing his singing sessions with someone haha....waise when did they reporter hear that arjuns a good singer hahha....even arjun himself knows hes not a good singer!....woh to kissi aur ko encourage karne ke liye gaa leta tha!......but it was so cute how he was all shy while singing jab koi baat hahahha......sucha cutie!.......naina

Naina, you can call me AmyBig smileBig smile

And well that grin always appears when it is something to do with Nupur/RatiWinkWink yeah the reporter knows Arjun alsoLOLLOL He is definitely missing those sessions..remember she used to encourage him to sing with her...and i guess that is how he started liking singing also and used to sing quite a bit thenWinkWinkWink That song...aahhh it was sooo obvious that he was thinking of something else while singing...or rather thinking of someone elseWinkWinkWink Gosh im sooo loving this....LOLLOL

Did you read his TB article??WinkWink

Sorry Amy....now ill call you Amy haha...of course i read it!....but i like not to read too much into articles or interviews......hes basically just being polite in whatever he said about our wishes to see him with rati in a show....and only he knows why he was smiling so much while singing that song

i dont want to try to get into his head about what he meant or whatever because if ive learned anything over these 2 years of being his fan, its this:

Mr. Bijlani is an awfully complex guy who himself is confused by his complexity and likes to confuse others with it as well

but whatever he said in his article was very maturely said and i respect him and love him more for that

naina
sonamd Senior Member
sonamd
sonamd

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
oh really mayank missing nupur....that new giral must have gone all green...must be cursing our rati  n saying us rati mein kya hai jo mujh mein nahin hai...lol!!!! if she ever says that she will be out of the industry...
dezma Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top