Onu Taani ke pati the, hain aur rahenge Cool

Edited by -Rinki- - 01 February 2011 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
"Ok the wedding was stopped but anu and tanni aren't married and ritesh is sure to make sure it stays that way. Today was just an attempt to get our hopes high. Tanni and ritesh will marry and anu will go mad"

I agree this is what EK will do... Everyone is very helpless, and Ritesh is the all powerful, who will do as he wishes.
It sounds very absurd and unreal - but it is only fiction.

I visited Kolkata last week, and didnt look that the city was without any law and order.  I wonder what role is Onu's powerful father playing (thought he had contacts starting from the ministers to all high officers) and Mauli's father himself is a high official in the police.. so where are all these characters ??????  Arent they part of this family, and dont they have any responsibility to save Taani from this blackmail.  And above all, how does the Puroohit understanding clearly that Taani is under pressure to accept the marriage, goes ahead with it.  Why he doesnot ask where are her parents, and what is the hurry ?????????

I understand while watching these serials one should not worry about logic and use one's brains - it is all fiction.  And to prove all this EK will go for the usual twists...  " Ok the wedding was stopped but anu and tanni aren't married and ritesh is sure to make sure it stays that way. Today was just an attempt to get our hopes high. Tanni and ritesh will marry and anu will go mad."

Go to top