Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do Madhuri D. and Rani M have?... (Page 31)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

^ I didn't have enough time on my hands to write everything I wish to have written! LOL

But your opinions are your opinions and I won't say much more as I respect others opinions as long as no one attacks mine!

Ah forget it Cutie.
Someone blatantly chose to ignore my post having the "qualititative views"ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by TiaMaria93

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

@Ladygaga - I can't agree with you more!

@ Lensa - Wow! I'm the only Rani Madz fan you know on this forum?! WOW! I could name so many right now! HAHA

rehne doh na yaar ...B...lol i know how much u love them both....dont get worked up about this topic... 

The only huge Rani fan I know on this forum is Cutie Pia Rani. And I don't know any of Maduri fans on this forum. THat doesn't mean they don't exist. I just don't see them expressing their love for them   on this forum...hence the reason I don't know any.

How mean Lensa!

Mujhe bhool gayi?Ouch

ROFL

swashbuckling

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

This thread is still going on.... Rani and Madhuri fans should make a topic on other popular actresses being overrated and what not.. we have a few rani fans here.. lets call some Madhuri fans from JDJ forum.

Edited by ladygaga - 01 February 2011 at 11:59pm
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Okay so she had thodapyarthodamagic in 2008, dil bole hadippa in 2009, so like what's with the whole comeback thing?

Hritik left for 2 years, why didnt people call his Kites a comeback movie? People just love writing women off but have such different attitudes towards men.

So agree with you!
Where did she go anyways to have a 'comeback'?
Dude,EVERY Rani film after her flop was labelled as her 'comeback' movie by the media-be it TPTM or DBH or NOKJ.
The one which worked got the praises from the media.
Its all very complexSilly

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Meena1

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I wasn't on this forum when DBH came out...but didn't Rani herself call it a comeback?

Excuse Me?

Heck NO.Confused

Show me even a single interview/article where she said so.
She always maintained that its not her comeback movie as people are making it out to be solely because she NEVER went anywhere.
Just because she became selective and cut down to 1 film per year,media started labelling all her movies as a comeback movie for her.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

LOL andey tut gaye... i loved when SRK said.. "I love dirty girls"... you watched it with your dad.. lol.. its a family show.. joh saari family dekh sakti hai.. lekin alag alag baith ke.. LOL

Anyways for all those who didn't like DBH... yaar the movie rocked.. i didn't even recognize rani as a chota sardar.. first.. she really got into the skin of the character.. and was hilarious!

I agree!
I LOVED her as Veer in the movie,totally hillarious!ROFL
I personally really liked the movie just that I thought they should have focussed more on the love story between Rohan and Veera,we saw very less of that.
I remember that my family did not like the movie,but the first thing they said is,if anything at all-the movie needs to be watched for Rani's performance and normally they don't praise Rani in front of meLOL

ladygaga

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by ladygaga

LOL andey tut gaye... i loved when SRK said.. "I love dirty girls"... you watched it with your dad.. lol.. its a family show.. joh saari family dekh sakti hai.. lekin alag alag baith ke.. LOL

Anyways for all those who didn't like DBH... yaar the movie rocked.. i didn't even recognize rani as a chota sardar.. first.. she really got into the skin of the character.. and was hilarious!

I agree!
I LOVED her as Veer in the movie,totally hillarious!ROFL
I personally really liked the movie just that I thought they should have focussed more on the love story between Rohan and Veera,we saw very less of that.
I remember that my family did not like the movie,but the first thing they said is,if anything at all-the movie needs to be watched for Rani's performance and normally they don't praise Rani in front of meLOL

I know kinni soni lag rahi si rani veer de role che!!! She rocked as Veer.. I have heard her say.. that she modelled this character after Harbhajan singh! They messed up the movie with a lot of melodrama.. if they had kept it simple like CDI.. then it would have worked!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Go to top