Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Maan...FF- PART 45 PAGE 85 LAST PART! (Page 53)

.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
wow
Love it

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Gr8888!!
Loveeee the part.
Flashback was awesomeee.
Continue soonnnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
AWESOME
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.soooon
vj2102 Goldie
vj2102
vj2102

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
just strtd redn ur ff.... vry interestin...
Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Part 33: Enjoy and Comment!

The next evening  Geet and Maan and freshened up and headed down the stairs to eat dinner. The whole morning, Maan was getting so touchy with Geet... he couldn't keep his hands off of her! He decided to tickle her all the way there. . " MAAN! stop itt please... Aryaan dekhlay ga." pleaded Geet as Maan tickled her.

" Aryaan yahaan par nahi hai par..Heer aur Prem hai yahaan par.. " said two voices trying to hold back their laughter. Maan stopped tickling and Geet stopped laughing and looked around and found that the voices came from the living room. They both looked at eachother and went into the living room with careful steps. " BOO!" yelled Heer as she jumped out of nowhere and scared Geet and surprised Maan. " Whooaa!! Heer! kya hai yaar.. " jumped Geet. Heer hugged Geet tightly and started chattering nonstop. As usual both were giggling and talking about how they missed eachother. " Geet ki bachi.. mujhe bhool gayii?" said Prem as he walked out in front of them. Geet looked at Prem and broke out of her little hug and catchup session with Heer. Geet went into her bhaiya's arms and said, " Bhaiya! aap bhi naa.. main aapko kaisay bhool sakti hoon..".

"Maan bhaiya!" said Heer as she walked upto Maan and he hugged her softly. " Kaisi ho Heer?" said Maan smiling. They all broke out of their hugs and all of them sat down. " Bhaiya.. aap kab aaye.. mujhe ek phone bhi nahi kiya kay aap aa rahe hai" said Geet with a frown on her face. " Acha baba.. sorry.. agli baar phone kardoonga!" said Prem as he held his ears for an apology. Geet laughed and said, " Thanks for coming guys! I missed you so much!". " Nice to see you again Prem!" smiled Maan. " Arey yaar.. Heer ko 24/7 sun kar mere kaan pak gayee thay." joked Prem. Maan laughed and said, " Same here Prem.. Geet ko sun kar mere bhi kaan pak gayee..har waqt baat karti rehti hai.. ruknay ka naam bhi nahi leti". " Hawwwww..." said Geet and Heer with a shocked expression. " Oh ho...agar aapko humsay itni takleef hai to,, hmphh.. " said Geet and Heer with their eyes squinted in anger. " Acha meri maaa.. kabhi nahi kahenge" said Prem and Maan.They all laughed and continued to talk for another hour.

Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell and Nakul answered it and found that a lawyer has come to the door. The lawyer entered and Nakul led him inside towards the living room where they were all talking. The lawyer had a sense of style coming in and had a smirk and sneer on his face. They all stood up and looked towards the lawyer. " Siddhant...?" said Prem with a serious look on his face.. which slowly evolved into an angry one. " Prem Juneja.. nice to see you again..!" said Siddhant sarcastically. Maan looked at Siddhant with his cold glare. " Maan Singh Khurana... wow! a star family indeed!..." said Siddhant with a smirk. "What do you want" said Geet with a angry glare at Siddhant. " Hello to you too Love... waisay.. tum wahi ki wahi Geet Handa lagti ho... sweet..smart.. stylish... etc etc.." said Siddhant. Maan was furious and tightened his fist. Siddhant sensed the angry Maan.. " Tsk tsk Maan.. you shouldn't get angry too often.. it affects your health" said Sid with a smooth tone. " Siddhant.. what do you want... and why are you here" said Prem. " Oh well my dear colleague... I have to battle a case against you... remember our little deal?" said Sid. Prem's eyes narrowed and walked upto Sid and took the file from his hand.

Prem opened it and there was the case hearing orders. Prem shut the file and handed it back to Sid who still had his stupid smirk on his face. " Dev my friend.. is here to claim your son... Aryaan is it? yes.. Aryaan.. and he wants his custody... " said Sid. Geet's eyes widened and she walked in front of Sid and stood in front of his face. She smirked, " Wipe that stupid look off your face Siddhant Mehta... don't be confident... you'll lose like last time..". " Oooo! Geet Singh Khurana is challenging ME?... how exciting... you know.. we should take a picture of this... !!" said Siddhant with a fake excited face. Geet smirked, " Don't forget you're talking to Geet Singh Khurana.. and you're in the house of Maan  and Geet Singh Khurana.. so have some respect for yourself and get lost". Maan stepped in front of Sid and gave him the angry glare... " Get lost Sid..." Maan pushed him back and Sid stumbled a little bit out of balance. Sid regained his balance and still had that stupid look on his face. " Whooa. dude.. yeh mera naya suit hai.. relax..." said Sid brushed the dust off. " I love to sit and chat but I have  to go now .. and Geet love... I'll see you in the courtroom... " said Sid has he turned around and headed off.

Maan was fuming with anger and it only took Geet to put her hand on his arm to calm him down a bit. " behetiye.. " said Geet. They all sat down and Prem broke the awkwardness, " Maan.. don't worry.. Siddhant to aisa hi hai... I'll handle it.. and I promise I won't let Dev win custody of Aryaan. Maan weakly smiled at Prem and looked tense again.

" Heeer!!" said Meera as she entered with Sameer. Heer got up and hugged Meera tightly, " Kaisi haii!?!! kab aayi Canada se". " Abhi ek mahina ho jayega.. almost.. " said Meera . " Kaisay ho Prem? " said Sameer as he hugged Prem. " Theek hoon.. tum kaisay ho?" said Prem. " Main to theeek hoon.. and when did you guys come?" said Sameer. " We just came a few minutes ago... I'm here to fight Geet and Maan's case... Dev wants custody of Aryaan" said Prem sadly. Sameer frowned, " Can't he just get a life?... pata nahin Dev kahaan se yeh attempts karta hai..". " If I knew Sam.. I would tell you" said Prem. They all sat down and chatted for a couple of hours until Prem and Heer left for their hotel later on in the night. " Bhaiya.. stay here naa.. please..??" said Geet as she hugged Prem. " Nahin Geet.. I already booked a hotel room" said Prem. " Prem.. rukh jao... This house is big enough for all of us" said Maan. " Thanks for the offer guys.. par maine book karliya tha.. bus apni behn ko dekhnay aagaya. " said Prem with a smile. " Sorry Geet.. maaf karna.. itni short notice mein hum kya kehtay" said Heer reassuringly. " Chalo.. its getting to be rainy.. bye everyone!" said Prem. They both headed out and drove away into the far distance.

They all went to bed that night just wondering what just happened that very day... it was a weird one.. Maan broke the silence and turned to face Geet as she was laying beside him.. with her eyes wide open. " You aren't sleepy either..?" said Maan as he stroked her hair and forhead. She turned towards him and hugged him tightly. She started to cry and Maan was consoling her. She tightly hugged him as if he was going away from her. " Shh.. I'm here Geet..." said Maan as he hugged her back tightly hiding Geet in his arms. " Aryaan is our baby.. Maan.. please..." said Geet as she sobbed lightly. " I know he is.. and I promise you nothing will happen... trust me" said Maan softly. Geet trusted Maan with her life.. and she was relieved.. thats all she needed to hear from him. Maan lifted Geets chin and brushed his lips on hers causing that one last tear to escape from her eyes. She kissed him back harder, showing her pain and passion. Maan enveloped Geet into his arms and squeezed her tightly into him... She began running her hands through his hair and felt his muscular back. Maan was so into the moment of passion that he began stripping her of her night dress. " Maan.." moaned Geet... Geet stripped Maan of his wifebeater and let him into her.. feeling his muscular body on top of her tiny petite one.

That night, Geet laid beside Maan squeezed into him with her hand on his chest. She was sleeping peacefully and Maan was still awake.. remembering that very day that Geet truly stepped into his life.. and how he finally got to where he is with Geet.. beside her.. and with her.

I hope you liked itttt!!!! Smile

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliinlwgeetsan1989Candy_jsnikitaagarwal06aisha_1998asmi123sonupatwifey90xxsanaaaxxlailapnjbhakbhartifankirannaryaniarniindia5red135bshruthiruchsMSgayatriannie.shonacue1anaum91-eiya-LadyArwenmansijani21RukhluvMaanmaaneetkimeetbobbydolllodyIlovemskninavicyum321Shimmerr-Veritaserum-ritzy09Maaneet.Lover-Zahra15-sanu3108-memorable-punjabi.princeshindu4lyflil_desi_goddessweet scorpiokooliio--aarthi--hinal_maaneet--Ratna--rsroopalipreethiaSabmeratu.Tyro_SharmeenLuvsGCpickachunotfadedawayspvd

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Gr8 part..... loved it

Go to top