Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Maan...FF- PART 45 PAGE 85 LAST PART! (Page 37)

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Nice part
Fink it's Dev day tried 2 kill der baby & geet
Oh I feel so sad 4 geet dat she lost her baby b4 it was born Cry Cry Cry
Cont soon Xx...

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

loved it

poor maan n geet

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Part 27: Enjoy and Comment!

A week passed and Geet was to be discharged from the hospital. She tried to be strong... ... Maan knew that she was trying to be strong... it would have been worse if the baby was 7 months or even close to being born. Geet and Maan both felt the loss of their baby... their baby that they never got to know about... Both tried to support eachother and stay strong for the sake of eachother.

As Geet was about to enter the haveli for the first time in almost a week and a half.. .daadi maa was at the door to welcome her back. As Geet entered.. she looked around the house and her eyes were only looking for Aryaan. "Hum jaante hai aap kisay dhoond rahi hain..." smiled Daadi maa. " Ariii betaa!!! idhar aayiye.." called Daadi maa from behind her. Aryaan zoomed downstairs so excited that his mom and dad were here! As he was going downstairs.. he accidently tripped and fell down the last step of the stairs.
" ARYAAANN.." said Geet as she ran inside to go see if her Aryaan was okay. He got up and smiled and ran straight into his mothers arms. "Aryaan.. tum theek ho naa?lagi to nahi?" said Geet as she checked him to see if he had any cuts or bruises. Geet had tears running down her face... her baby.. Aryaan. Aryaan  wiped her tears, " Mama.. main theek hoon.. aap theek hai naa? mama.. mujhe pata hai kay naya baby nahi aanay wala.. mama.. don't worryy.. main hoon naa.. aap fikar mat karo...". Geet smiled while tears were coming down her eyes. " Thanks baby.. I love you too Arii..". She hugged him hard and he hugged her hard as well. Maan seeing this walked up to them and took Aryaan into his arms and hugged Geet as well. The three hugged eachother tight.

" Humay bhi thora sa pyar chahiye.." said Meera and Sameer together. The three looked at them and welcomed Meera and Sameer together in their arms. Everyone hugged as if they were never going to see eachother again. They all broke out the embrace and went into the living room.

"Welcome back home bhabhi!" said Sameer with a warm smile. " Kaisi hai tu?... do you need anything?" asked Meera. " Main theek hoon.. tu kaisi hai?" said Geet with a little smile. "Bhabhi...for your first time home in a week in a half.. Meera and I have organized a party for you!" said Sameer exitedly. " Sam... tumhe yeh karni ki zarrorat nahi thi" said Maan. " No ifs no buts.. bus... hamari party apke liye confirmed!" said Sameer. "Thanks Sameer Meera.." said Geet with a smile. " Acha Geet... jaa kar ready ho jaa... mehmaan aanay walay hongay... main teri madat  kar deti hoon". Geet nodded and both went into her room to get ready.

-----------------DEV'S POV----------------------------------------

"Naina.. KAISAY BACH GAYII GEET? TUM EK BHI KAAM SAHI SE NAHI KARSAKTI?" yelled Dev has he threw his whisky glass on the floor near her feet. Naina was frightened and was shaking. Dev was drunk and VERY angry. He turned around and started to walk towards Naina. Naina was even more afraid and she walked back trying to get away from him. He was too fast for her and grabbed her hair. " You stupid wh**e.. I brought you out of that wh**ehouse.. to what? do stupid things?" yelled Dev. "I'm sorry.. baby.. please forgive me.... I'll do it properly next time"said Naina in tears.

"SHUTUP... NOW IM GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS... DON;T EVEN COME BACK AFTER THIS NIGHT.. YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH ME... SPEND THIS NIGHT WITH ME.. OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN." said Dev has he grabbed Naina and threw her on the bed. She had no choice.. he was right.. she had to.. or else everything would go wrong... Naina stripped off her clothes and went into the bed where Dev jumped right in. He explored her body, whereas she had no motion.. no reaction.. she was cold and done... Dev was just a devil... he had no humanity.All naina could do is have empty tears roll down her eyes.

-----------------------------End of Dev's POV----------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! Smile

Edited by Desigirl144 - 19 February 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliinlwgeetsan1989Candy_jsnikitaagarwal06aisha_1998asmi123Paingelwifey90xxsanaaaxxlailapnjnonabebupiyushishruthiruchsMSgayatriannie.shona-eiya-LadyArwenmaaneetkimeetRukhluvMaancharlie1950lodycyum321Shimmerrnats0101-Veritaserum-simi91-Zahra15-sanu3108Krishnaluv94ritzy09punjabi.princeshindu4lyflil_desi_goddeskooliioanuandaviRadhika Shahjanu_2006sweet scorpiohinal_maaneet--aarthi--preethiaSabmeratu.--Ratna--rsroopalikahkashansakina_SharmeenLuvsGCpickachunotfadedawayspvd

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
lovley update 
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Nice part!!!
I hate this devAngry!!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Nice FF! :)

Looking forward to your next update.

Btw, are you Rajasthani by any chance? I loved the pics you posted in part 14. I've been to Rambagh Palace and I swear it is one of the best hotels I have EVER seen! I would choose to go there any day over the Hilton or Hyatt! It is unbelievably expensive though..they charge 1000 per night for the 'Suryavanshi suite' - that's where Amitabh Bachchan stays with his family whenever he visits Jaipur. :) The rooms are just so damn beautiful! <3 In fact not just the rooms but the entire hotel is just stunning. 

Anyway, enough rambling//please continue! :)
Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Nice FF! :)

Looking forward to your next update.

Btw, are you Rajasthani by any chance? I loved the pics you posted in part 14. I've been to Rambagh Palace and I swear it is one of the best hotels I have EVER seen! I would choose to go there any day over the Hilton or Hyatt! It is unbelievably expensive though..they charge 1000 per night for the 'Suryavanshi suite' - that's where Amitabh Bachchan stays with his family whenever he visits Jaipur. :) The rooms are just so damn beautiful! <3 In fact not just the rooms but the entire hotel is just stunning. 

Anyway, enough rambling//please continue! :)

Lol! Thankyou for your lovely comment! And no im not Rajasthani at all :) I loooveee the hotel though.. ive seen pictures of it.. some day I hope I get to stay there!! Well.. we are afterall talking about the Bachan family.. they're loaded Lol!
But yes.. the hotel is beautiful! <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
awesome update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn

Go to top