Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Maan...FF- PART 45 PAGE 85 LAST PART! (Page 21)

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethia

loved the update................
awesome when geet challenges maan...................
who is the persona that calls dev.................is it geet or some 1 else

lol.. thankyou all for your sweet comments <33 means a lot to mee as a writer!

Well... you have to read the next update to find out! :p

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
loved it
Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Part 18: Thankyou all for your sweet comments! and please Comment more! :)

"Who the hell are you and WHY are you calling ME this early" demanded Dev. " Guess karo" added the voice calmly. " Stop these stupid jokes and tell me who the f*** you are" yelled Dev. " Okay idiot. bata ti hoon.. tumhari pyaaaarii si girlfriend Naina Singh Rathod" replied the voice. Dev's eyes lit up and he smiled. " Oh sorry jaan.. tumhe pechaana nahi.." said Dev apologetically. " Its okay... par tum itnay pareshaan kyun lag rahe ho?" replied Naina worriedly. "Kuch nahi yaar.. same old..the bro and the bitch issues"yawned Dev. "I swear to GOD that woman is just getting on my nerves-I.." said Dev. Naina cut him off and said, " Acha thats cool.. kab mil rahe ho?". Dev frowned and said, "Aaj nahi.. meetings hain... acha rakta hoon.. im tired.. let me go back to sleep.. bye". "Acha bye idiot.. waisay bhi mujhe koi interest nahi hai kay mein apna precious time nikalkar tumse baat karoon" snapped Naina. Dev put down the phone suddenly because he didn't want to hear his girlfriend constantly rant at him.  
-----------------------End of Dev's POV------------------------------------------------

That morning, Geet woke up early and did her duties as in getting Aryaan ready and looking over the preparations for breakfast. She had been instructing what to make since the morning and was busy running around. Maan on the other hand was planning to enjoy his next nine months in a hot and desert. No actually, that was a joke. Maan was CONSTANTLY thinking of how he will run KC in Jaipur. Sameer on the other hand was bent on learning archery, sword fighting and horse riding. Meera was well... spending time with Geet and daadi maa and of course using this time to take care of Aryaan.

" Ramlal! Tulsi! kahaan hain aap log!" yelled Geet. " Ji bari bahu.. hum yahaan hai" said Ramlal as he ran to see what was wrong. " Main aarahi hoon bari bahu saa" yelled Tulsi as she ran towards the same direction as Ramlal. Both quickly stood in front of Geet and said, " Ji... aap bula rahi thi". " Kahaan thay aap log... nashta bhi table par set nahi hua... kya kar rahe thay?!!?" said Geet. " Acha choro.. ab yeh lekar jayiye aur table par rakhiyiye". Tulsi and Ramlal nodded and did what Geet said. Iskay baad aap sab ko bulayiye... nashta ready ho gaya hai" instructed Geet as she washed her hands. " Jii" said Tulsi and Ramlal together.

After a few minutes, everyone was gathered at the table where Geet and Meera were serving the food. After they both sat down, everyone started eating and enjoying time with eachother.

A few hours later, Maan was outside near the horse stables where there was a little field to do horse riding. Maan took out his favorite horse and brought it towards Sameer. " Acha Sameer.. you'll be riding Raja today... I'll be on another horse" said Maan. " Okay... and how do you get on it?" asked Sameer excitedly, "Araam se yaar.. let me tell you how to control and tell the horse to stop and go" replied Maan.

Suddenly, Maan and Sameer heard a gallop sound behind them. They both turned around to see who it was.Sameer was shocked and had his mouth wide open whereas Maan was smirking and squinting his eyes from the sun. As Geet galloped with her horse towards them, she had the biggest smirk on her face. She stopped right in front of them and said, " Sameer.. tum apna waqt barbaad kar rahe ho apne bhai se lessons le kar.. hes just going to teach you the old budda buddi way" smirked Geet. Geet was dressed in a long sleeved pure white cotton anarkali with her hair in a side pony tail. " Bhabhi is that really you?" asked Sameer with his mouth wide open. " Jii haan.. koi shaq?" replied Geet with a smile. She got off her horse and stroked its mane. " Yeh rani hai.. my personal and favorite horse"said Geet. Sameer stroked Rani's mane and smiled, " Wow bhabhi.. kya entrance marii". " Main tumhari to bhabhi hoon naa.. thora style shyle to karna parta hain" laughed Geet. "Aap dono ki baatein khatam ho gayi hain to hum shuru karein?" said Maan impatiently. "Haan haan..chaliye" said Geet. Sameer went towards Raja and Geet whispered into Maans ear, " Darr gaye Mogambo?". Maan smirked and whispered back, " Nahi.. Maan Singh Khurana kisi se bhi nahi darta..". Geet smiled mischeviously and walked upto Sameer to help him get onto his horse.

"Araam se Sameer" said Geet worriedly. Sameer finally got onto his horse and held onto the reigns as Geet and Maan had instructed him to do so. Maan said, " Okay araam se.. just nudge him this way to let him know you want him to go". Sameer did what Maan instructed him to do and Raja began trotting around the mini arena type area. " Wohoo! this is fun..." yelled Sameer. Geet and Maan were both riding on their horses in front and behind of Sameer. "Araam se devarjii.." joked Geet.  "Sameer don't jump around too much" yelled Maan.

Too late! Suddenly raja was frightened and Sameer lost balance. Sameer fell right off his horse and onto the dirty.. sand/gravel mixed area. Geet saw this and quickly got off her horse and ran towards Sameer and Maan followed behind her. Sameer was on his back and Geet knelt down beside him and Maan followed. "Sameer! tum theek ho.." demanded Geet. " Ohh ouch.. yaar.." moaned Sameer. He was moaning in pain and had one eye open and one closed. Of course! it was Sameer.. dramebaaz. Geet and Maan realized that he was over exaggerating the pain. Maan and Geet helped him up and Sameer smiled, "That wasn't so bad?".

Suddenly from behind, Meera was running towards Sameer, Geet and Maan. She rushed towards Sameer and said as she cupped her hand around his face to make sure he wasn't hurt seriously, " Sameer! WHAT HAPPENED? RAMESH TOLD ME YOU GOT HURT?". " Kuch nahi hua yaar.. tum khamakhaa pareshaan ho rahi ho" said Sameer with a weak smile. "Khamakhaa?!! Sameer! you could have been seriously hurt!" yelled Meera. " Meera.. iski koi ghalti nahi thi... I should've kept a watch on him" said Geet. " Geet! tu iski tarafdaari nahi kar... I know its his fault!" said Meera. " Sorry yaar.. maaf karna.. I didn't know that it would turn out that bad" said Geet apologetically. " Nahi Geet.. teri ghalti nahi hai.. Sameer ki hai.." replied Meera. She put Sameer's arm on her shoulder and grabbed his sides to help support him while walking. "Meera.. mujhe andaar nahi jaana.. I want to watch" said Sameer. " Okay let's just sit in the nearby benches..." said Meera soothingly. She sat him down and he was looking straight ahead. She put her two fingers on his chin to turn his head around to face her. He looked at her lovingly and said, " I'm sorry Meera...". She smiled and said, " Koi baat nahi... just take care of yourself.. you scared the daylights out of me.. don't ever do that again Sameer." He kissed her on the forhead and put his arm around her.

Geet stood there just dreamingly staring at the young couple's romance. Maan came behind her and looked at what she was looking at. " Haiyee rabbaa.. main marjawa.. kitnay sweett lag rahe hain" said Geet. He inched towards her and placed his chin near her shoulder and spoke, " Miss Hoshiyaarpur... you want to start our challenge. His cool breath chilled her shoulder and rang sweetly in her ears. She got out of her trance suddenly and turned around.. and pushed Maan away with her two fingers.. typical Geet style. " Kitnay sweet hai naa.. tussi aisay romance nahi kartay.... BOOOOOOORING MAAN SINGH KHURANAA.. " smirked Geet. " Acha? Main NAHI ROMANCE KARTA? main tumhara shahrukh khan to nahi hoon.. naahi main woh... salman khan hoon." retorted Maan. " Acha chaliye jii... aapka challenge shuru kartay hain" said Geet sarcastically. Maan let Geet start first with the challenge like a true gentlemen. She smirked like a true punjaban and mocked Maan's arrogant style. He smiled, "Yeh ladki mujhe pagal kardegi".

Okay! so thats the end of this part! enjoy and comment!!!

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarinlwgeetsan1989Candy_jsnikitaagarwal06aisha_1998sree12gagsyasmi123piyushixxsanaaaxxTinkJiabhakbhartifananaum91shruthiruchsMSgayatriannie.shonamaaneetkimeet-eiya-amalu123zaqxswcharlie1950lodyLadyArwenabina03RukhluvMaancyum321IlovemskgangesegbShimmerrnats0101-Veritaserum--Zahra15-simi91punjabi.princeshindu4lyfsanu3108ritzy09Sabmeratu.preethiakooliiosona-rai--Ratna--maanseesweet scorpiohinal_maaneetshah10kahkashansakina_SharmeenLuvsGCpickachukhwaishfanspvdnotfadedaway

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

awesome

whats with this dev devil???Angry

is horse riding allowed during pregnancy???

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
lovely update 
hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
loved it so our geet is fully charged to complete the challenge
Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk