Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF- *NEW Orphan & Lucky. *DISCONTINUED PAGE 20 * (Page 16)

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hei sahar,
tat was a wonderful update..BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingso abhay n pia hav confessed their love again n they'll b soulmates..really really loved it..no words to explain...now wat will abhay do?will he take her to hostel r let her sleep in his room?oh girl dont make us wait long for ur next update...plssss continue soon..
luv,
ramani

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the pm hon a super cute n lovely update waiting 4 chapter 8
Div_Ridz Senior Member
Div_Ridz
Div_Ridz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei sahar,
tat was a wonderful update..BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingso abhay n pia hav confessed their love again n they'll b soulmates..really really loved it..no words to explain...now wat will abhay do?will he take her to hostel r let her sleep in his room?oh girl dont make us wait long for ur next update...plssss continue soon..
luv,
ramani

Heey Dear..

I am so glad you liked it.. I was afraid that people might think i went a little overboard with the kiss :D.. I am actually someone who thinks that you never kiss and sleep with someone until you are married :D..

I hope you will like chapter 9 !

Love.

Sahar
Div_Ridz Senior Member
Div_Ridz
Div_Ridz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifu18

thanks 4 the pm hon a super cute n lovely update waiting 4 chapter 8
.Thank you dear for your feedback I am glad you liked it!
I will upd ASAP

x
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Div_Ridz

Originally posted by RB81

hei sahar,
tat was a wonderful update..Blushingso abhay n pia hav confessed their love again n they'll b soulmates..really really loved it..no words to explain...now wat will abhay do?will he take her to hostel r let her sleep in his room?oh girl dont make us wait long for ur next update...plssss continue soon..
luv,
ramani

Heey Dear..

I am so glad you liked it.. I was afraid that people might think i went a little overboard with the kiss :D.. I am actually someone who thinks that you never kiss and sleep with someone until you are married :D..

I hope you will like chapter 9 !

Love.

Sahar

actually kissing is not a big deal when u r madly in love in any part of this world i think..sleeping with matters..but u didnt go overboard with the kiss..it was reqd at tat part..so it was perfect..
karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Awsm updt yar,superb.
luv d updt swty.
i read d updt before d pm ,i cant control for d updt thats why.
it ws superb.
u write so well dat i feel to read ur updt again nd again.
excellent job dear.
now plz cnt wid nxt part asap,i cant w8 for d nxt updt nd plz dun forget to pm me.
i realy dun want to miss a single part of dis ff,so plz pm me.
U R A ROCKSTAR DEAR, U R AN AMAZING WRITER.
KEEP UPDTING LIKE DIS DEAR.
LUV U
VRITIKA
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
lovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming lovedDay Dreaming it vvvvvveeeerrrrrryyyyy  muucch
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Great... Wonderfully written.. M Glad dat all d misunderstandings r clear... 'll b waiting for d next part.. Thanx for d pm..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index