Posted: 13 years ago
she refused to come back to modi mansion, she is now with the elite modelling agencyπŸ˜‰

Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
Firoza Khan
Age 21
Country India
Bust/Chest 34
Waist 26
Hip 34
Colour of Eyes
Colour of Hair
Shoe-Size
Comfortable dress Any
Key skill Model
work experience Fresher

Firoza Khan of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya on Star Plus models swim wear for Umair Zafar

Posted on September 12, 2010 by Editor - Futuristic Media

By Frank Franklyn – Futuristic Media Network

Firoza Khan who plays the main negative lead in the TV soap Saath Nibhaana Saathiya on Star Plus, recently modeled for Bollywood fashion designer Umair Zafar wearing some sexy, yet skimpy beach wear, bikinis and swimwear.

Explaining the look and feel of his designs Umair says, "The collection is one that can be appreciated and donned by women of all ages and cultural backgrounds. A 25-year-old and even a 40-year-old can sport it– its trendy, chic, bold and glamorous but yet very comfortable and fits like a second skin." Umair Zafar's collection is already available in exclusive desginer boutiques across India. He was all praises for Firoza Khan for her versalitiy and ability to carry off the subtle yet sexy look.

Fashion designer Umair Zafar, who has designed clothes for some big wigs of Bollywood recently launched his new collection in a range of "Honeymoon and Bridal Beach Wear'. This range is a part of his Bridal Trousseau collection.

Umair has created some fabulous designs which are very attractive yet comfortable. His creations are of traditional colors like gold and maroon with classy lace on it. The bikinis from the beachwear collection are made up of delicate satin giving them an ultra-chic look.

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya revolves around the story of two young girls, Gopi and Rashi who have diverse hopes, dreams and expectations from life. Raised by her despotic Mami, Gopi a nave orphan girl has always been ill treated by her aunt and cousin. All her life being deprived of mother's love, Gopi lives with immense hopes in her heart with only one expectation from life – an affectionate life partner and finding a mother in her Sasuma.

Even before Saath Nibhaana Saathiya happened, Firoza Khan was a well-known ramp and bikini model who had done several hi-fashion and bold designer wear shoots.

wow that was quite a research you did there suk...
is it for Bhai???
actually his Girlfirend Melanie (Peach), sheared his favourite shirt when he praised Firoza in front of herπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by upasana.diya

is it for Bhai???
actually his Girlfirend Melanie (Peach), sheared his favourite shirt when he praised Firoza in front of herπŸ˜‰
yes its for bhai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but have to say as much as i dislike kinjal i find the actress/model very pretty.  when i found these pictures it is nice to see about the real person
now that would give koki a heart attack lol.

How tall is she? She seems too short to be a model. Well she looks short in the serial.

Originally posted by upasana.diya

is it for Bhai???

Oh boy must've been quite a sight πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .Poor Jake I mean shirt
What vital status? ROFL..Wow!
Eh.. Suk, please get something like this of Rashi..
Originally posted by evad

Oh boy must've been quite a sight πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .Poor Jake I mean shirt

i agree... Bro was quite afraid and he said he was not in Kinjal camp because of Peach.... so we got Peach to thank... lolzzzzπŸ˜†
wow!  she is beautiful... hmmm....I am kind of finding her attractive! 

*what is wrong with me ... I need to go see a doctor immediately.  While I am at it I better get my eyes checked*