Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sulb

very well said...The main attraction of GEET is girl's will-power.. i loved the show for this.

I really really want ANNIE to prove it, let her prove that she is WOMAN of Substance and not a furniture which anyone can use n throw

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You have said it all...and i fully agree to the same
misty85 thumbnail
I agree with your post. she showed a glimpse of her attitude y'day now she should be on collision course. I'm sure that Arjun is going to push her further to tell everything to Maan & I think the surprise is that only. I want that she should not let Arjun win. She should turn the tables & say that if he wants to tell Maan & everyone then he could do so. ( She can also say who would believe him after knowing what his sister did to Geet). If Arjun does so then he'l be confessing his crime & everyone should testify against him. She can file a rape case & she could prove it in the court that he had malicious plans against K family.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

she needs to stand up for herself...........she is cheated just like geet........lil different way bt she is.........she needs to fight back n show arjun his place..........she needs to show arjun how wrong he was thinking dat he can take advantage of a gal to take revenge............

Yes Exactly....They use women as their escape route or tools to seek revenge.... NOT DONE  WOMEN NEED TO BE RESPECTED

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardo😑

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat,her trust, feelings sab kuch ithni sasthi hai ????...😑

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its high time for Anwesha to prove the hidden women power.Go girl go & show the world that u can fight it out.Take ur inspiration from Geet,who already made us feel so proud.
heycookie thumbnail
don't leave Annie give him a big slap
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Viji, love you for the post and thank you ji

Halla bol Annie

I want Annie to show Arjun that she is not just a player, who is there to make the team. BUT prove that she can hit a six with a single kick! 

For people like Arjun, prove your capability rather than talking and trying to help them learn. To break a stone, one needs a bigger and a sharper stone!

Halla bol
Edited by -Amrita2010 - 13 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 ab tak to 3-4 slap maarna tha,tumne 1 vi nahi mara....  Plz Arjun ke dhokhe ka Jabab soon do... A Strong Reply.....To ARJUN....
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha05

nice 1......i hope she proves Arjun wrong.......and shows dat geet is her BHABHI nd her brother.....Go Anvesha Go kill dat Arjun

Yeap Go Girl...

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: pc_rox

i am in for women power.......go anvesha!!!!!!

Yes...Go Anwesha Go!!! Apna Jalwa Dikha de Kudiye
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: supria

Viji, that was a mindblowing post....yes, hope Annie proves that she is MSK's sister n not a pawn to be used by anyone....hope she gives Arjun good n he realises his mistake in trusting his sister too much.....we want annie to be the woman of today who will not turn weak and give in to Arjun's sick demands....GHSP has been different than other soaps in its portryal of women - be it geet, daadi, meera....hope annie's track is as sound too!!

First f all Thank you Supria as you have said.....GHSP has been different than other soaps in its portrayal of women - be it Geet,Daadi, Meera and why say for the matter even NT....i know she is supposed to be the Vamp here but never have i see one so classy yet third rated when it comes to thoughts....

Now its Ani's turn to show ki....Yeh Kudiyon ka Zamana hai
πŸ˜‰