Fan Fictions

living with friend or lover promo pg 47 12/7/2012 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 58

friends_4dream

Goldie

friends_4dream

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
lovely part
and cont.soon
and do surely pm me

Edited by friends_4dream - 09 February 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desir

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "living with friend or lover promo pg 47 12/7/2012 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
                   Confusedliving with friend or loverHeart
                                   part
                                                                                                                2
Click to Edit or Sharewe r friends
    OR
 OR                    Click to Edit or Share
we r hot lovers

ai:''what would u like to have sir tea,coffee or hard drink?''
ar:''well one orange juice please''
ai:''and mam''
ri:''one coffee with little milk and no sugar and cream''
ai:''sure mam i will get it for u''
riddhima looked armaan questiongly and
ar:''aisee kya dekh rahii ho shona u wont mind na if i call u shona riddhima''
ri:''no not at all but only if i call u shonu armaan done''
ar:''done so shona now tell me y were u looking at me like tht when i order for juice''
ri:''well shonu armaan vo just isliyye because mujhe lagaa being a rich and famous personality u must drink''
ar:''no riddhima i did not drink''
ri:''good armaan pta hai drink karne se humari age kam ho jaati hai shonu''
ar:''age kam kaise''
ri:''kitni to diseases lag jaati hai u know na isliyye mujhe drinks achee nai lagte''
ar:''oh like tht''
ri:''yes''
till thn their drinks come and armaan-riddhima start drinking it
ar:''shona i was wondering tum ye kadwi coffee kaise peete ho tumne to sugar bhi nai dalvaya ismee yar''
ri:''armaan bahut achii hotii hai tum bhi try karoo lo''
ar:''nai meraa juice hi theek hai''
ri:''shonu please naa''
ar:''ok''
armaan said seeing her cute puppy face and armaan placed coffee to his lips as it was too hot he burned his  tongue
ar:''oouch''
riddhima saw him
ri:''kya armaan tum bhi naa aaram se peena chahiye na thanda karke dikhao kitna jal gayya''
and riddhima start blowing on his tongue and armaan looked at her face her eyes
ri:''theek hai shonu''
ar:''ya i am fine shona not to worry so riddhima apnee vaare me kch batao''
ri:''kya bataon armaan''
ar:''kch bhi ur college etc''
ri:''kya girls college me hotaa kya hai btane ko bas vohii shakle dekhte rahoo paglon ki tarah ya ye dekh lo kisne kaunsi dresse pehni hai bas''
ar:''matlab no boys''
ri:''no yar strict college aisee hi mere hitler politican papa ne mujhe vahan padne nai bheja tha''
ar:''matlab koi boy-friend bhi nai''
ri:''armaan btaya to''
ar:''han lekin matlab tumhe koi pasand bhi nai aya no pass time affair ya just fun around''
ri:''no armaan completely not tabhie to mai shaadi nai karna chahti thi wants to enjoy my lifee fully''
ar:''riddhima means r u virgin?''
ri:''yes armaan purely but i do not think u r virgin am i right?''
ar:''aur apkoo ye kyoon lagta hai madam''
instead of answering her armaan questioned her and
ri:''oh comeon armaan u r so handsome and too sexy tumhe to koi bhi ladki u know wht i mean''
ar:''aisee to madam sexy and beautiful to ap bhi hai to fir ladko ki to apkoo bhi kamii nai hogii''
ri:''hayee armaan humari aisii kismat kahan par i will surely loose my virginty to a smart and sexy hunk like u''
and she winked at her and armaan laughed and
ar:''to matlab merii ye nai dost se merii izzat ko khatra hai''
ri:''ho sakta hai vaise armaan teell me how many times u have?''
ar:'' sorry to disappoint u shona par nai shona not a single one affairs to bahut the par maine kissi ko kiss bhi nai kiyya aur apkii jankari ke liyye hum bhi abhie tak apkii tarah poore pavitar hai aur rather i say completely virgin han par tumhari tarah evn i am ready to leave it for u''
and now he winked at her and both laughed,they were so comforatable with each-other injust few hours.
ri:''armaan lag hi nai rahaa ki hum aj mille hai''
ar:''han aisee lag rahaa hai shona ki hum ek-doosre ko bahut der se jaante hai''
ri:''hmm armaan i am just be back''
ar:''kahan ja rahee ho shona''
ri:''armaan muski ke pas mujhe os see kch lenaa hai shonu''
ar:''riddhima agr jaruri nai hai to tum bad me le lenaa''
ri:''kyoon armaan aisee kyoon bol rahee ho''
ar:''nai bas yun hi agr tumhe jaana hai to''
ri:''nai armaan boloo na kyoon mna kar rahee the mujhe''
ar:''areyy bas kch nai jao agr jaana hai to''
riddhima nodded and leaves to muskaan's seat
and she was shocked to see muskaan and rahul and she immediately come back to her seat
seeing her armaan understand everything what she just saw so he put his hand on hers
ar:''hey shona its ok naa''
ri:''armaan they were i mean they just met''
ar:''ya right shona but this is common na vaise wht u have seen han shona''
riddhima lowered her gaze and
ri:''armaan they were kissing and that too so passionately and they were so engorssed in each-other''
ar:''oh koi bat nai shona''
ri:''but armaan u''
ar:''u thoght that they met today only na so y they right?''
riddhima nodded and
ar:''riddhima its just a kiss and ab jab vo dono enjoy karne aye hai to let them enjoy aur vaise bhi they are adults''
ri:''armaan is it ok kissing the person whom u not loved?''
armaan was taken back at her sudden question
ar:''well riddhima agr mai kahon ''yes''thn it will be wrong ye iss bat par depend hai ki tum kitne comfortable ho aur ho sakta hai that person is the one for u may be u will fall for that person  ok''
riddhima nodded and
ar:''so shona apkee question finish ho gayye to can we sleep i am really sleepy''
ri:''ya armaan good night shonu''
ar:''good night shona''
ri:''armaan u dontt snore na''
ar:''nopss''
ri:''thank god''
and armaan kissed her forhead riddhima looked towards him and even armaan did not know y he did that
and they covered themselves with blankets and closed their eyes
riddhima was thinking about armaan she was feeling special and happy and she was enjoying his company she actully feels very good when armaan kissed her on her forhead and she was still feeling his lips on her forhead and she was thinking how his lips feels on hers she blushed at her own thought and drifted to sleep
whereas armaan was also thinking about riddhima he wonders how a girl has a courage to run from her own wedding and he was feeling something about her that how beautiful she was and untouched and armaan smiled about this she is so sexy well if she was getting married to me i will never leave her for a while so that she can not run from me and he also drifted to sleep

Next morning
armaan feels something very soft on his chest and he opened his eyes and saw riddhima's head on his shoulder and her one hand was on his chest and armaan smiled at her she was looking sobeautiful,she frowned in her sleep as her hairs are bothering her and armaan placed his strand behind her ear and suddenly
ri:''nai pls papa ko mat btana mai abhie oothh jaongi mai sirff 10 minute der se oothi hun its ony 5:10''
armaan was shocked and now he placed his one hand to her cheek and
ar:''riddhima shona wake up no one is here koi kissi ko kch nai bta rahaa''
and riddhima opened her eyes
ar:''hey shona kya hua koi boora khawab dekha kya''
ri:''armaan boora sapna boori haqeeqat hai ye merii''
and tears blimming in her eyes
ar:''shh shona ronaa nai chodo ose dekho i am there for u na so do not worry''
riddhima looked in his eyes and hugged him
and armaan hugged her back.
till thn there was announcement tht they reached to  and armaan holds riddhima's hands and riddhima looked at him questiongly
ar:''shona u tell me tht u r afraid of landings and take-offs sio thats y i hold ur hand shona nai to u know i am not too fast shona''
he winked at her and riddhima smiled looking towards him tht her new friend cares for her too much and she herself rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes holding his hand tightly armaan also holds her hand protectively and smilingly put his one hand around her waist soon enough the plane landed and they come outside to airport waiting for muskaan and rahul, they landed in switzerland and here and riddhima only wears a cotton suit and she was actully feeling cold and rubbed her arms with her hands armaan noticed this and he placed his jacket on her shoulder
ri:''no armaan shonu its ok tum lo''
ar:''nai riddhima u must be feeling chilly in this ur soft suit to please''
ri:''par armaan tumhe bhi to sardi lag rahii hogoo to pls aur vaise bhi luggage abhie ata hogaa''
ar:''nai shona i am not feeling chilly so i so not need it tht much so pls ''
ri:''lekin''but before
mu:''hey ridzi''
ri:''hi muski''
they hugged each-other tightly 
ra:''oye yar tum log kch hrs ke liyye alg hue the tumhe dekhh ke aisee lagta hai tht ki tum pta nai kitne saalon bad mil rahee ho''
and muskaan broke the hug
mu:''shut up rahul  tum pagal ho u know ridzi ko landings se kitni nervousness hai''
ri:''nai muski i am alright armaan was there for me yar''
ra:''ya it was looking actully ''
he said teasingly while pointing to armaan's jacket which were on riddhima's shoulders
ar:''tu naa raooool chupp kar jaa agr mai bolun ki tune muskaan ka kitna khyal rakha to fir to bol bolun?''
he said and muskaan blushed
ra:''ok yar fine ab chalen ya poore 2 mahine sirff switzerland ka airport hi dekhna hai''
ar:''han yar chalo but riddhima tum log kahan ruk rahee ho?''
ri:''dontt know armaan''
mu:''ab yar tu end moment par plans bnayegi to yehii hogaa naa''
ri:''koi bat nai muski aur armaan tum bhi pareshan mat ho hum kisii achee hotel me checkin karenge''
but before armaan can say
ra:''no aisee kaise tum humare itnee achee dost ho hum tumhe akele kaise chodd den y dontt u guyss stay with us kyoon armaan tu kya kehta?''
ar:''han riddhima rahul is right tum log humare saath rooko ab hum log to ek ghr me rookenge to os bade se ghr me tum log bhi humare saath ruk jao after all we r friends now aur hum saath me vacations enjoy karenge masti fun yar''
ri:''nai armaan its ok we can manage''
ar:"par y not shona tum mujhe apnaa dostt nai manti?''
ri:''armaan u r closet friend''
ar:''to fir shona u did not trust me''
ri:''armaan u know aisaa kch nai hai yar''
ra:''to fir riddhima whats the problem at least for our sake u know''
ri:''lekin''
ar:''bas mujhe pta hai ki tum sirff kehne ko mujhe apnaa dost kehti but u did not consider me as ur friend from ur heart''
ri:''armaan merii bat''
mu:''ridzi man jaa na yar pls''
she looked at her and rahul's face and thn armaan's face who looked little angry
ri:''ok fine''
ar:''ye hui na merii riddhima shona vaali bat''
ri:''u know armaan tumse koi nai jeet sakta baaton me''
ar:''ya i know shona that i am too good u see''
ri:''ya i can completely see y girls are behind u''
ra:''aur vaise bhi hum is anjane des me do jawan khubsoorat  sexy ladkiyon ko akela thode naa chodd sakte the''
ar:''han especilly muskaan ko hai na''
he teased them and with that laughing,giggling and pulling each-other's leg they come outside where one person handed armaan one car's key
ri:''armaan ye''
ar:''yar ab mallik empire ka heir hun to kch to faayda hogaa na''
ri:''yes''
and with this they setteled in armaan's sports car with riddhima beside him while muskaan and rahul at back
and riddhima watched the beautiful view of switzerland while armaan admired her and smiled looking at her and her antics

(hey shilpu sweetheart mai promise karke ud nai kiyya tha so i give u as punishment gift the complete part of living with friend or lover alongwith  y we destined to be together hope u like it yar ab please mujhe jaldi se comment dekar btana howzz it )

finally completed

precap to ab inkaa ek doosre ke saath ka ehsaas kya turn layega inkii zindagi me?

kya enjoy karenge ye log ya?

to ab kya hogaa inkii zindagi me?

armaan-riddhima ki dosti ya fir kch aur?

janna chahege ?

so friends tell me howzz it?

and to know the answers stay tuned

and if u like it or find it interesting do leave ur comments

or press tab button friends

it means a lots to me

with lots of luv and regards

nikita

p.s. hey friends now pls tell me who wants pmz of this ff as i am going to make pm list for this ff so pls tell me

Edited by niki.5 - 26 February 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987kashishporwalcrazyneha.0807Naktertarkunabzdestinationnshreyshrey..KaJenDelena..sweety7395Lu_Armiaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234Gloriosaacutie13karankideewanixams021iceprincess101KBfanNo1ksg_ritikassidracuteshilpaARCaskettFansajniksgianm-g19qt4evershaaz_91araja1234jain92shonadesiremaanujaanugupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashuCrazyy_Fanmoonlight2630smileeverprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGjanu1610Krishnaluv94wajiha-1Ethereal-Pathanumeha_rajatsweetdesire

friends_4dream

Goldie

friends_4dream

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
nice part
but i did'nt got d pm

desir

sajniksgian

Goldie

sajniksgian

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Hey very nice parts..sorry i dint commented on last part as i just read that...both parts r nice...
pls PM me whenever u update if its possible...

desir

vidu87

IF-Dazzler

vidu87

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
resd...
hey jldi se part complete kro

Edited by vidu87 - 13 February 2011 at 9:12am

desir

shonadesire

IF-Dazzler

shonadesire

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
completeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttt soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnSmileTongue

desir

desir

IF-Dazzler

desir

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Confusedliving with friend or loverHeart
pm list

ammy_ka_ashu
                                                                    sweety7395
                                                                      wajiha-1

anushkajain
                                                                         -Prithi-
                                                                  karankideewanix

Stupidcupid1234
                                                                   iceprincess101
                                                                    niki4life

friends_4dream
                                                                       sweetdesire
                                                                             Amona

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety7395iceprincess101cuteshilpaanushkajainsmileeverammy_ka_ashushonadesireanumeha_rajatsweetdesire

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
wowww yaar........just loved it..AR are so comfertable with each other...do complete the part soon dear.....................

desir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top