Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

living with friend or lover Note Page60 (Page 50)

Redrose21 Goldie
Redrose21
Redrose21

Posted: 13 October 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged
oye rabbit! Jaldi update karo yaar. Wnt to read ahead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desir

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 12 November 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Read this all in one go 
N let me tell u that it doesn't look like a 18 +adult ff 
It's Sooo cute yaar di 
Sach mei when i came across your index jab bhi iss ff ke title par click karti thi toh aapka note dekh kar lagta tha ke Omg it's not my type 
Hihihi 
But when i started reading this ff i seriously liked it 
I mean yeah thode se making out scenes hai but it doesn't look vulgar at all it look beautiful 
But it had been ages u updated this ff 
Please pretty please update soon 
Eagerly waiting 
Please 

desir

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

harini19,  crazyneha.0807,  dmglover143,  peachgirl,

dreamygirl_95,  luv_ar,  rtar,  ammy_amna,  

staraavni,  aar123,  KSGforever08,  Nihson

kunabz,  tina sehgal,  ashwini16,  rosyammy

m-g19,  Romanaxx,  Redrose21,  blue_lotus22,  

Nazzz16,  akshad,  araja1234KaJen_addiction

shonadesire,  akshiankita,  Jenniferfan,  Lekshmic7,

blessed4,  Fimmy,  vidu87,  Aayu-loveKaJen-

LilAppleMrMrsChiping.,  Sayali_KSG,  -Prithi-

,  AMMY12,  soni4eva,  anumeha_rajat,  teenorchid,

Ethereal-Path,  jiyaa_m,  _Oishi_,  sweetdesire

thanks to all of you for your support, love and encouragement and most

importantly your wait

love and regards

nikita

Edited by desir - 15 November 2015 at 12:15pm

megbans

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
ConfusedLiving With Friend Or LoverHeart
Part 11

Click to Edit or Share
we r friends

OR
Click to Edit or Share
we r hot lovers

As they comes after enjoying the beauty of Rhine falls, they both were wet from head to toe. And all thanks to the naughty Riddhima the ultimate water love. She not only makes armaan wet but also herself too. Then as soon they steeped out armaan looked at her. Then riddhima smiled seeing his face.
R:''kitna maza aya na armaan''
She said as she glanced at the beauty of Rhine Falls again. And armaan smiled seeing her smiling to her fullest. Then he holds her closer to himself while admiring her with his eyes he speaks up.
A:''yea bahut maza aya sweetie''
He said looking at her deeply making her realized that he is talking about her only. Riddhima blushed and armaan pecked her nose tip as her cheeks turned more red due to cold and blush.
R:''armaan''
She looked at him as he pecked her nose tip.
A:''kya ab itna tou you see banta hain na after all apne mujhe pura wet kiyya hain sweetie.''
He said pulling her in his embrace while riddhima giggled like a child.
R:''vaise armaan how about one selfie here''
A:''not a bad idea sweetie''
He said and the pulled out his phone and then captured the moment in picture. They have the million dollar smiled on their faces. Then riddhima remembered something.
R:''armaan.''
She looked at him with fear in her eyes.
A:''kya hua riddhima?''
He asked alarmed with her sudden change in voice.
R:''armaan please is picture ko kisi bhii social networking site par share mat karna.''
She said immediately and armaan though is not planning to do it now. But he really want to share it later on.
A:''ok sweetie nahin karuna tum tension mat lo, par problem kya hain? I mean aaj kal sab log hi karte hain.''
R:''han armaan karte hain par what if is se papa ko meri locations ke bare mein pata chal gayya tou. He will get me armaan. Mujhe kahin nahin jaana armaan''
She said putting her fears in words. Armaan is flabbergasted hearing her but then he knows her reason of running from her home. So just giving her assurance he just put his lips on hers. Riddhima is surprised with this sudden kiss but as armaan's lips start moving on her lips. He nibbled on her lower lips and riddhima start nibbling on his upper lips. Armaan pulled her closer to himself while clutching her waist in his hands tightly. Then armaan switched to her upper lips allowing her to switch on his lower lips. And they both chewed each-other's lips. They nibbled on it and takes their own time to enjoy the kiss. The kiss was not passionate one. It was promising one giving riddhima the view that he will be there for her.
A:''main tumhe khud se dur nahin honein dunga jaan''
He said as he breaks the kiss and whispered over her lips. They are face to face, as their for heads joined with each other. Riddhima closed her eyes as she feels his heavy breaths over her lips. Then armaan feels her trembling in his embrace. So brushing her nose with his he whispered.
A:''come on let's go home. Main nahin chahta ki meri jaan beemar ho jaaye.''
He said and riddhima smiled then she kissed his cheek. Armaan smiled and both hands in hands moved outside to go home. Riddhima was in armaan's embrace clinging to him like second skin. His hand too enveloped around her waist. And her getting clinger to himself was something he is enjoying so much. As soon they settled in the car, armaan on the blower as he knows she must be feeling chilly. Then he looked at her as her nose is completely red now due to chilly winds. And her cheeks turned into pink shade due to water. he so wanted to kiss her hard and for gets everything else in the world. He smiled feeling that kind of strong feeling towards her. Then feeling him looking at her, riddhima turned and looked at him as till now she is busy in admiring the view outside.
R:''armaan mujhe bhookh lagi hai.''
She said making a small face as her stomach grumbled. Armaan smiled seeing her cute face.
A:''oh my princess is hungry''
He asked while pinching her cheek.
R:''han bahut zayda subh ka sirf thoda sa breakfast kiya hai.''
A:''aww chalo ghar jane se pehle lets have some food what say?''
R:''yea armaan you are the best.''
She said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. But then suddenly she frowned as she remembered something.
A:''kya hua abhi itni excite ho rahi thi. Now what happen suddenly?''
He asked as he noticed change of expressions on her face.
R:''armaan hum puri tarah se bheege hue hain. Aise zayda der rahenge tou tumhe sardi lag jayegi. Hum ghar chalte hain. Main ghar par hi kuch bana lungi armaan''
She said and armaan is touched at her concern for him.
A:''nahin riddhima its ok hum khane chalte hain.''
R:''no armaan bilkul nahin tum zayda der bilkul bhi in bheege hue kapdon mein nahin rahoge.''
She said with authority in her voice.
A:''ok. Par main wet clothes mein rehne ko keh bhi nahin raha tha.''
He said looking at her well she can be scary and riddhima looked at him confused.
R:''kya matlab.''
A:''matlab madam vo dekho.''
He said as he parked the car and riddhima looked at the direction where he points. And she saw a store of clothes in front of her.
R:''no armaan this is not done. Humne kal hi abhi itni shopping kari thi aj nahin''
She said completely rejecting his idea as she can't do that. 
A:''riddhima jaan its nothing see mujhe bhi tou lene hain clothes.''
R:''so I am not saying no to you. Par main nahin lungi. I don't want that anyone can say I am using.''
But her words let in her mouth only as armaan smashed his lips over hers. He starts kissing her passionately while he nibbled on her lips. As he just smashed his lips on hers. Riddhima's back hit with car seat as he is almost overs. He kissed her fiercely chewing her lips in between his teeth. As he sucked her lips with his manly ones. his tongue rolled over all her lips. And his hands roamed all over her body, making her trembled with his touch. He then squeezed her wet waist making her groan and as soon her mouth opened. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth. their tongues danced with each-other. And armaan explored all her mouth. Finally after an eternity he breaks the kiss, then biting her ear lobe hard he speaks up.
A:''dare you say those stupid words again. I will not stop just kissing you. And now please get down and get some clothes. Otherwise you know I can change you by myself.''
He said and a dazed riddhima just nodded as she is still in the kiss. Though she responds a little but her body reacted and goosebumps all over her skin. Butterflies in her stomach and though this has happen so quickly yet she liked his possessiveness and authority over her. 
A:''good girl.''
He said and then pecked her for head and then they comes down from the car.
R:''armaan''
Suddenly she called him making him stop in his tracks.

Precap_ Kya hua riddhima ko?

Snow fall in Switzerland.

MR at ship.

Raat ka nasha bhi ankh se gayya nahin.

AR alone in the house.

No armaan.

Tou ab kya hogaa inkii zindagi me?

Ye dosti hi rahegi ya fir kuch aur ban jaayega?

Janna chahege ?
So friends tell me howzz it?
And to know the answers stay tuned

Note- First of all thanks so much to all of you for still loving this story from past 2 years. Sorry to make you wait for so long actually just things were not in my hands. Anyways now this is back so enjoy. And a special thanks to my angel AYUSHI she is the one who makes this thread open again. Thanks you my angel love you muah. And keep on pestering me for update.As I started this story after so long time so short update. Because I want to know your response and how many of you still wants to read. Please mention in your comment and do press like tab. So that I can send pms.

Thanks so much for waiting from so long
Love and regards
Nikita

Edited by desir - 17 November 2015 at 1:08am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nazeeshRoeameetosifffsweetkajenaar123vickysidhuParthniti_manancyndaquil.1NishitaRahmanm-g19Amoon.88Sugar_CinnamongaurijwmegbansAMMY12teenorchidITSABOUT_DMG

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Res 
Unres 
Diii 
Kitna chotu tha 
Kab Shuru hua aur kab khatam hua pata hi nahi chala 
But anyways 
Part was superrr cutel n hot 
I desperately wants to read more of this ff 

Please continue sooper soon 
Love u 
Take care 
Muahhh 

Edited by SGROVER_WINGET - 16 November 2015 at 12:32pm

desir

megbans Goldie
megbans
megbans

Posted: 17 November 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Part was super awsume yaar...

Wese shukkr hai u remembered k 

Teri yeh FF bhi hai...
Aise hi aur bhi karde... Yaar..  HaYe...
Ty na...
Hhuummppp
Ganni...bachhi...

gushha aata hai myjhe tujhpe...
Bbhhuupp .   

Edited by megbans - 18 November 2015 at 2:07am

desir

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 17 November 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged