Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Yup! Did you?😛

offocurse i did n u knw yesterday i was hatingggg piya how rude she is jst coz abhay is creature she will leave him alone W*H poooor abhay i mean is dis called true love jst coz abhay is not so human being she will leave him abhay was rite today dis is not true love bt m happpy atleeast she didnt go
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I know, right?? I didn't "hate her" hate her, because somewhere down the line, she was justified, but ya, I was pretty annoyed, specially at the shower scene and what she said to Misha about Abhay! But I had faith that once out of shock, she'll recollect all Abhay did and go back to him
SoniRita thumbnail

I know, right?? I didn't "hate her" hate her, because somewhere down the line, she was justified, but ya, I was pretty annoyed, specially at the shower scene and what she said to Misha about Abhay! But I had faith that once out of shock, she'll recollect all Abhay did and go back to him

yupppp dats rite he has never done any harm to her den y is she acting lyk dat seriosly abhay has always helped pia he never hurted her bt also she was acting lyk dat especially da shower scene it made me pissed offff bt m lovinggggggggggg dis show da twists n its getting intresting more n more now n wowwwwww in IF PKYEK is in 5th wowwww wat a jump naaa from 13th to 5th
.Jane.. thumbnail
Hehe! Ya, it's on the fifth😛
You know, you're don't visit the forums but you have all the hot gossip going around, huh?🤣
SoniRita thumbnail

Hehe! Ya, it's on the fifth😛

You know, you're don't visit the forums but you have all the hot gossip going around, huh?🤣

hehehehe yaaaa i read all da article related wid all da shows i watch n i always seee who is top who is not da rankikgs n allll bt i dont go in froums hehehehe u watch JDJ rite yayyyy finally shekhar out n yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shushant again got 30 n in tomorrow ZKJ epi abhishekh gonnna make a special appearance so its gonna be funnnnnnnnnnnnn n did u read da article where reoprters on sets of PKYEK
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ya, I'm so glad that that Shocker suman won't give us any more shocks!! ðŸ¤£  I mean no offense, nothing against him but he is a WEAK dancer, Period! 
Ya, I love Sushant to death! I'm so happy! I wish he wins JDJ!
Article? It was a video, right?
SoniRita thumbnail

Ya, I'm so glad that that Shocker suman won't give us any more shocks!! ðŸ¤£  I mean no offense, nothing against him but he is a WEAK dancer, Period! 

Ya, I love Sushant to death! I'm so happy! I wish he wins JDJ!
Article? It was a video, right?

yaaa dats wat i mean da video heheeehe bhul se artcle likhaga hhehehehehe so piya new topic is love lol heheh lets see now wat happens n aao tracker n T became frnds bt dont worry misha ke paas piya hai hehheheheh n yaaaaaaa me toooooooooooo wannna see shushant only wins lets see wat happens n hehehe yaaaa phewwwwwwwwwwwww finalllly shocker out hehehehhe
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ya. It'll be interesting. I like the topic 'love'. Much more normal than 'vampires'🤣
I hope Tracker doesn't turn grey and gang up with T against Misha!
Inshallah we will have:
1st: Sushant
2nd: Chang
3rd: Yana!
SoniRita thumbnail

Ya. It'll be interesting. I like the topic 'love'. Much more normal than 'vampires'🤣

I hope Tracker doesn't turn grey and gang up with T against Misha!
Inshallah we will have:
1st: Sushant
2nd: Chang
3rd: Yana!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i so so so hopeeeeeeeeeee shushant be 1st chang be 2nd and yana be 3rd fingers crosssed man n yaaaaaaaaaaaa hopefullly tracker doesnt become bad coz of saurya eheh n yaaaa love is far bettter than vampires heheeh btw m,issing saurya hewhehe
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ya, even I'm missing him but being an AbhIya worshipper, I don't mind the screenspace being given solely to them. Lol! But ya, it'll be nice to see Shaurya back :)