SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Sushant was amazingilicious!😍

IKR hayeeeeeeee i  saw his performance lyk 2 times ehehhhehe he is best
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I know, right??!! I love him! Love him! LOOOOVEE HIM!! He so deserves to win! And I agree when Chang says that the top 3 should be Sushant, Chang and Yana :)
SoniRita thumbnail

I know, right??!! I love him! Love him! LOOOOVEE HIM!! He so deserves to win! And I agree when Chang says that the top 3 should be Sushant, Chang and Yana :)

yupppp i agree wid chang toooo dey alll 3 will come in top 3 n awww shushant so humble said ankita top 3 ehhehehe
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ya, lol!! I like Ankita and all, but I ain't exactly a fan of her dancing. In fact I felt Krushna deserved to come back more than Ankita. They should've just got Yana back. Anyhow, she back and a pretty decent performance today :P
SoniRita thumbnail

Ya, lol!! I like Ankita and all, but I ain't exactly a fan of her dancing. In fact I felt Krushna deserved to come back more than Ankita. They should've just got Yana back. Anyhow, she back and a pretty decent performance today :P

yaaa u r rite krushna should have back bt i liked her dance toooo
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ya, I like it but then, here we have to see whose better. I think they got back Ankita because Ankita-Sushant are a very popular couple so for TRP...Plus, elimination is now in their hands. But I don't really mind Ankita back despite everything. She's sweet =)
SoniRita thumbnail

Ya, I like it but then, here we have to see whose better. I think they got back Ankita because Ankita-Sushant are a very popular couple so for TRP...Plus, elimination is now in their hands. But I don't really mind Ankita back despite everything. She's sweet =)

yaaaaa u r rite m so so happpy ankita back was so sad wen she went out expecailly so sad seeing sushant's expressions awwww he loveeeeeeeeeee her a lotttttttttttttttt