::. Mrs. Tendulkar Introduction Corner .:: (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Julz06

Julz06

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
name  juliet
ilike this show because  of its concept

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::. Mrs. Tendulkar Introduction Corner .:: (Page 2)" in Mrs. Tendulkar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Hello,

Me: JayVed

I am an eternal fan of Baa Bahu aur baby quite simply because it shows how real Indians live and what Indian values are... I have uploaded a bunch of videos on youtube...just type Baa Bahoo Aur Baby and you will get there..

Deven is great..He is dynamic...and will always attract people...

Mrs Tendulkar is written by Sachin Mote and produced by JD...both r great...but I terribly miss Aatish Kapadia's Ba bahu aur baby...

Good luck to Mrs. Tendulkar...but I hope Aatish Kapadia comes up with another BBB...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mrs. Tendulkar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.