Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hi friends Welcome to the Mrs. Tendulkar Forum Big smile

Let us introduce ourselves here , so that we get to know each other better and can make new friends Wink

So please provide a brief Intro of yourself like

Name :

Why you find this show interesting :

Any other thing you would like to mention :

So guys get going but please remember NO CHATTING or Spamming the Thread Big smile

Cheers

Ishan
I-F Dev. Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::. Mrs. Tendulkar Introduction Corner .::" in Mrs. Tendulkar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Name : Ishan

Why you find this show interesting : Firstly its a Hatsoff Production and secondly Deven is one of the best actors on TV today so would be eager to watch this show.

Any other thing you would like to mention : Hoping  that Hatsoff continue to entertain people with their good shows with good storylines.

I hope we all enjoy being a part of this forum as well as in discussing the episodes ! Embarrassed

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Name : Birju4Baby(IF Name)

Why you find this show interesting :first off all this is show by Hatsoff production and second because Deven Bhojani aka Gattu is acting in it .. Deven is so talented and sincere about his work ... you can rest assured that he would never be a part of something which is not worth your time .. Also .. I think Aatish Kapadia is also involved in the creative side of the show ... And Aatish is a genius writer .. he wrote Sarabhai,Khichdi, Baa,Bahu aur Baby .. some of the best shows on television.. there is no way that combination of Deven and Aatish will fail on telly .. atleast I hope it does not..

Any other thing you would like to mention : I hope this show brings back the days when I use to watch Baa,bahu , baby with my family.

_Rainbow_

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
hey  i m sanika....
i watch dis show almost daily!!
i reallly hav to ask dis question!!
y dont u organize a bannner contest for dis show!!!
atleast some conteset!!

Mayapapaya

Groupbie

Mayapapaya

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Name : Maya

Why you find this show interesting : I like the concept an the cute chendu.....

Any other thing you would like to mention :  SAB rocks and Mrs tendhulkar rulz...

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Name : Naz

Why you find this show interesting : I like the concept and the fun

Any other thing you would like to mention :  Mrs tendhulkar rocks

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Name: Minakshi
The concept, all the characters everything is interesting
All the shows on SAB are good, very entertaining, makes you laugh, really Asli maza to SAB ke saath aata hai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.