Zor Ka Jhatka

Shahrukh beats Salman ! - Page 3

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sadyy-AR-Maneet

You don't need to call me anything 😆 but if you are so interested then call me Jessy 😆

oh n btw is Gauri the only one who loves SRK kya? 😕

Nice 2 meet u Jessy..😊
no, even Karan loves SRK😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Same here :)
and which Karan are you talking about?
Rasny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadyy-AR-Maneet

^^ Same here :)

and which Karan are you talking about?

K Johar😒
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
can't undrstand how can somebody say tht Salman was bttr thn SRK last year?🤣 🤣MNIK and SRK were FAB👏 Jst coz dabangg broke all box ofice records dsn't prove tht he was excellent as actor! Seriously i think he shld quit acting and shld only do concentrate on anchoring😳 Edited by rose-girl - 13 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rose-girl

can't undrstand how can somebody say tht Salman was bttr thn SRK last year?🤣 🤣MNIK and SRK were FAB👏 Jst coz dabangg broke all box ofice records dsn't prove tht he was excellent as actor! Seriously i think he shld quit acting and shld only do concentrate on anchoring😳

exactly!! highest box office grosser does not mean the film was the best film of 2010
no WAY!!! the film was exactly the same as wanted, i see no difference
i guess ppl got used to seeing those kind of films & thought, "what the heck, watch this one too" 😆

& are ppl offended that rishi got best jury actor over hrithik
good on u rishi, u deserved it, even tho i havent seen do doni char but im sure it was much better than guzarish

SLB & 1 colored movies dont mean a good movie either 😆

totally a deserved win from the MNIK trio SRK-kajol-kjo ClapClapClap
i noticed kajol wasnt given many awards but at the end of the day, the trio has recieved it from the place it matters most which is the Filmfare awards Clap

a huge Congrats to SRK for tying with Dilip saab with 8 Filmfare trophies, may u win many more Embarrassed
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Salman and SRK
both are very good actors....

its just that ppl have different taste some might say ..SRK is better .and some says salman..
whatever is it..
but atthe end of the day...SRK and Salman rocks.
both are fablous 👏

Rasny thumbnail
As an actor SRK is better than Sallu, but SRK's anchoring sucks😒
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Salman as an actor is not bad but as a person he is fail!!! Shahrukh is 1000 times better then him in acting!!! About anchoring Shahrukh should not come up with his dirty jokes that I agree!!!
Edited by sweetrahz - 13 years ago
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

exactly!! highest box office grosser does not mean the film was the best film of 2010
no WAY!!! the film was exactly the same as wanted, i see no difference
i guess ppl got used to seeing those kind of films & thought, "what the heck, watch this one too" 😆

& are ppl offended that rishi got best jury actor over hrithik
good on u rishi, u deserved it, even tho i havent seen do doni char but im sure it was much better than guzarish

SLB & 1 colored movies dont mean a good movie either 😆

totally a deserved win from the MNIK trio SRK-kajol-kjo ClapClapClap
i noticed kajol wasnt given many awards but at the end of the day, the trio has recieved it from the place it matters most which is the Filmfare awards Clap

a huge Congrats to SRK for tying with Dilip saab with 8 Filmfare trophies, may u win many more Embarrassed

agree with each & every word
& those who say filmfare is scripted then let me remind u in 2008 both gajni & rab ne banadi jodi came gajni was broke many recors bt the fat is SRK was far better than amir in rab ne regarding acting bt SRK didnt get it.

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nobody is saying that Salman should have won the award just because Dabangg was the highest grosser...in fact, I still don't know how dabangg got the best film award...I have always said and felt that it was an over-hyped movie...but saying that I know Salman deserved the best actor award for the character of Chulbul Pandey...he was too good as an actor but khair!!! award isn't the whole world....