India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

My questions to Shanak and Sunny

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

okk everyone, since mere pass koi kaam nahi hai, i m d most bekar insaan on earth, so baithe baithe aiveyein hi kuch questions man mein aye, 

Below are my questions

Q1. Shan is a cool dude, as always been shown, city bred , a rockstar. His best friend is a girl, then y can't he take a simple thing lightly---- I mean there was a time wen he could understand khanak's love w/o her even telling him, he could see love in her eyes, now wats wrong………….just by seeing at an mms(which clearly showed she was healing dat man's wounds) and seeing the guy kissing ur wife's hands bothers u……….isn't kissing hands a gesture of showing respect……u always behave like an English gentleman, u should be knowing dis.

Q2.    These two reasons are enough for him to confront her, but are they enough for him to believe dat she is cheating on him, she is having an affair wid Sunny?

Q3   He  know it very well how she has seen d worst of her life, gone through the pains at an age when it was a time for her to enjoy her life…..how could he forget dat and instead of repenting for not being wid her wen she needed him d most, he is thinking abt d mms only------------think from both sides

Questions to Sunny

Q1.  He knows dat Khanak is someone else's wife, how could he have the audacity to address her as his wife in front of the goons and even hug her………….can't he call her his sister

Q2  If he can give the reason dat k family will think he is suraj , so he is coming through the balcony, doesn't he has the slightest sense  dat he can meet shan and khanak in d caf………..it is not good for a guy to enter a married woman's room just like dat

Questions to Khanak

Q1   U love dat person, he is ur Husband, u both shared everything—den y d hell r u not sharing a simple thing……….u can clearly see he is disturbed, so just tell him the full story………..he will surely believe u 

okk me knows, all faltu questions, becoz everything scripted for my great Dhulwadi track, but still....

Now, all of u , who are Shan, Khanak and Sunny fans, please answer my questions on their behalf

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2Silpa_25vaish_123IFsKhanakpurvi08simikrMFRanjiniadventure_gurl.Dilwale.krock

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Very good questions!!

I wud ask those myself..so really don't have any answers!! Haha!!:)

Simi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutedestinylove

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
okk now, everyone who is clicking d like button--

oye! burthalo....like button pe click nahi apne dimag pe click karo and mere sawalo ka jawab do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I will answer for Khana,its shouldn't always be OH I SHOULD TELL HIM THIS AND THAT,it should be acting on that and she never does that.

And its all talk in the serials as to how they both claim to know each other but just couldn't say the difference as to when your SO is more receptive and when isn't.This goes for both

As for Shantanu,he tried his best till today to stay above all this but that kiss gesture def riled him up.Why?Cos Khanak is a simple girl,she doesn't know what the rules are and what kissing on the hand means!And the guy kissing is the look-alike of Suraj,well one can only imagine!

Sunny-no comments!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutedestinylove

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

@shilpa godo questions her eI ahve answerd to my knowledge i may not be right LOLLOLLOL

Reg Khanak not telling shantanu full story I sincerely feel she does not give so much value  

at all. to the  MMs matter or the incident .... so mcuh so  that she has told onceand no need to be  explained in detail again and again

she thinks her relatiosnhip and love with her  hubby is good enough for him  to trust her irrespective of any storms

she has even forgotten the MMs matter  it I would t say...Big smile  

and reg shaan not being forward enough to accepting sunny kissiing her hand

I think he is too much in love with her  and it has led to some sort of possessiveness..

so He feels someone is touching his property  plus his mind is already laid down with MMs doubts Cry

he is not in a condition to discriminate right now.   Angry

and reg sunny not calling khaank as sister. i front of goons..

.i dont think calling sister in front of he goons would have a positve effect in the same way

as calling  wife.

Sisters need not be ur own sister and  rowdy  people are clever enough to guess it may just for the time being

so sunny did a smart job by calling her wife because even a goon would have  some respect for someone elses wife hopefully that too with hubby around

and sunny kissing hand I should say all for dhulwadi and all filmy style and

Hira has just said in DT that gujrathi men express their love for elder women like that.

.so may be really sunny thought of khanak as his mother for the time bieng Big smile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 31 January 2011 at 12:09pm
sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Reg Khanak not telling shantanu full story I sincerely feel she does not give so much value

at all..... so that it has to be explained in detail

she thinks her relatiosnhip and love with her  hubby is good enough for him  to trust her irrespective of any storms

she has even forgotten teh MMs matter  it I would t say...Big smile  

and reg shaan not being for3ward enough to accepting sunny kissiing her hand I think he is too much in love with her  and it has led to some sort of possessiveness..

so He feels someone is touching his proeprty 

he is not in a condition to discriminate right now.  

and reg sunny not calling her sister..i dont think calling sister in front of he goons would have a positve effect in the same way as calling as wife.

Sister s need not be ur own sister and  rowdy  peopel are clever enough to guess it may just for h time being

so sunny did a smart job by calling her wife because even a goon would have  some respect for someone eleses wife hopefully

and sunny kissing hand I should say all for dhulwadi and all filmy style and

Hira has just said in DT that gujrathi men express their love for elder women like that.

.so may be really sunny thought of khanak as his mother for the time bieng Big smile

bold- shriya di, i  have no problem wid dis gesture of Sunny, my only quest is d place he chose to do his gesture,,,,,, had it been a cafe, it would have been better
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@ shilpa do u mean to say sunny should meet khnak in a cafe satyanash...

Shaan ke aankh aise laal ho jayenge agar usne dekh liya aur saare restaraunt mein hulchul mach jayegiLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@ shilpa do u mean to say sunny should meet khnak in a cafe satyanash...

Shaan ke aankh aise laal ho jayenge agar usne dekh liya aur saare restaraunt mein hulchul mach jayegiLOLLOLLOL

arey i mean, he should have met both of them together, den said watever he said to khanak, in front of Shan.....den Shan's reaction would have revealed how much he is like a english gentleman, and obviously he could clearly see Khanak's discomfort

Go to top