Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KaranIka/Angel's Facebook/Hoonur/Twitter Updates (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 82

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
there was a lot to read on this thread Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaranIka/Angel's Facebook/Hoonur/Twitter Updates (Page 74)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
We Seriously And Honestly Wonder Who Gives These Journalist Degrees, We Would Fail Them Instantly If We Were To Grade Them!!Like They Seriously Need To Consider Enrolling Themselves As Clowns At The Circus,Coz They Ain't Got A Clue About Jounalism. What CRACKS Us Up Is They Totally Make Up Content,And Then Quote It As The Person Saying It,When The Other Person Has Not Said A Word Or Spoken To Them. C'mon Dudes Start Doing 'Real' Journalism. We Can Do Nothing But Laugh At These Articles!! Like Seriously It Makes Our Morning Laughter Therapy Indeed Aahaahahaha...'FOOLS' Is The Word!!

This is  hint to saying that the journalists are just making up shit!!! LOL they just want a story and therefore they are making up these stories. Even in SBS they show Kritika saying I was always single and she was laughing. Even she is laughing at how many times the journalists are changing her relationship status and she says that she will confirm it and tell us LOL!!! people specifically "journalists need to chillax"She and karan and definitely still together and she is just tired of answering these question as we always get the same answer... Karan and her always clarify that everything is fine and people are making a scene out of their personal life!!! Srsly these ppl that are just trying to make up stories should just stop!!! And even if Kritika really said single it prob was of her FB account where she always shows her status as single! Ppl should use their own brain instead of making a mockery out of her personal life. And now also with the Wahi thing floating around, that is all crap!!! They just need a chance to create false stories and please their customers as Karan's Angels have not put that article up on Kritika's wall as it is utter nonsense!!! 

IF members please comment and put in your thoughts :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pprerna18DiorRouge.Shee_xaan

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Dancing'Kundrapana' on twitter after ages Enjoy!Wink

Karan tweets regarding his proposal to kittu fr doing films at the vry recent AshNi wedding.. read on..

bro,kya kritika ne haan kar li film keliye plse bataiye na

Karan replied...  she said yes but her ktlk commitments dint let her take out a month to shoot for the film..

Another tweet by fan..Sorry KK missed opportunity but couldn't bear for her to be away from #KTLK for a month.

Our KING K retweeted as expectedWink..she deserves to be on the big screen if ur a fan wish well for her plus it was opposite me ;) hahha

Aww.. So poor kittu missed the opportunity ..& we lost our golden chance to see Karanika on the big screen..Bt better luck nxt tym.. Bt a Big Salute to kittus professionalism ..Hands Down!Smile

DiorRouge.Shee_xaanAnjalii...xXx

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
^ omg! ek aakhri chance to see them together is gone!

ps - how come no one updates this thread anymore?

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Karan Kundra
?10th dec 2008 I'd given my first shot here! Filmistan Studios as Arjun! Wish I could rewind time! http://t.co/r0gBZV8X

Karan Kundra
Another pic of the jail cell! http://t.co/D7MlNljg

Karan Kundra
My rakhi's! Yes that's an angry bird rakhee hahaha thanks to @Akshitakapoor03 http://t.co/0aNRjPgA

Karan Kundra
Me and my bully creative garima on the sets of gumrah http://t.co/9Zlt4SUd

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 03 August 2012 at 9:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AhlaweyaShee_xaanArjuhi_kkshibz

pinkyfrkaranika

Goldie

pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Karan Kundra 5:22 PM - 4 Aug 12

Shooting at filmcity helipad! View is breathtaking specially at this time of the year! yfrog.com/nxvl3uej

Karan Kundra 1:34 PM - 5 Aug 12

Happy friendship's day tweeple!

Karan Kundra 12:47 AM - 7 Aug 12

Melancholic!

Edited by pinkyfrkaranika - 06 August 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AhlaweyaAnjalii...xXx

pprerna18

pprerna18

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Kritika on fb after ages...8th aug 2012...
Kritika Kamra
Wednesday via mobile
Btw, just watched Gangs of Wasseypur2..Was really excited abt it..luckily got d chance to watch it on d day of release.. Bless my production guys..lol but my my! Wat a film! Haven't seen a sequel dis good!Wat can I say abt d two films dat has not been said already!! Anurag Kashyap, I'm in awe of u!

AhlaweyapinkyfrkaranikaAnjalii...xXx

pinkyfrkaranika

Goldie

pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Karan Kundra    3:23 PM -11 Aug 12

Hello tweeple!

Karan Kundra    4:50 PM - 11 Aug 12

11-08-12 Article 1: 'Karan Kundra in a short film for Star Plus' Teri Meri Love Stories' Posted By Karan's Angels..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12505-karan-kundra-in-a-short-film-for-star-plus-teri-meri-love-storie.htm

Karan Kundra    4:55 PM - 11 Aug 12
11-08-12 Article 2: 'Karan Kundra to perform on Comedy ka Jashn' Posted By Karan's Angels Via TOI.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Drashti-Vivian-Karan-Kundra-to-perform-on-Comedy-ka-Jashn/articleshow/15447520.cms

Karan Kundra   8:02 PM - 11 Aug 12
If I'm not replying doesn't mean I'm not reading!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top