Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KaranIka/Angel's Facebook/Hoonur/Twitter Updates (Page 74)

Deea_86 Goldie
Deea_86
Deea_86

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetbarbie

Frm the tweets above esp this one frm rahul  i can understand u ppl !! dont take me wrong bt as v cant help it either :/..i m sure dat theres alot more to their breakup reasons ..something kinda big .. anyways a honest suggestion ppl theres no point in digging the 'closed chapter' again & again so we shud all accept the reality.. & pray fr their sucess & happiness in future.. May they both get the bst ppl & things as they truly deserve it.. God Bless!

agree...

Edited by Deea_SaRun - 13 May 2013 at 2:58pm

sweetbarbie Goldie
sweetbarbie
sweetbarbie

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deea_SaRun

Originally posted by sweetbarbie

Frm the tweets above esp this one frm rahul  i can understand u ppl !! dont take me wrong bt as v cant help it either :/..i m sure dat theres alot more to their breakup reasons ..something kinda big .. anyways a honest suggestion ppl theres no point in digging the 'closed chapter' again & again so we shud all accept the reality.. & pray fr their sucess & happiness in future.. May they both get the bst ppl & things as they truly deserve it.. God Bless!

agree...

& fr ur info. i m the one who got the rply frm rahul himself @NISHI GUPTASmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deea_86

kk_fan Newbie
kk_fan
kk_fan

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
sorry to say this but i dont understand why are people saying that we should not dig in thier past n accept the fact that they have moved on.Sleepy
first of all who is Digging in the closed chapter?????
i have been around this forum from sometime but i dont think anyone is doing soConfused
everyone comes here to relish n cherish kmh arjuhi n karanika.All the people here are grown ups and knows wat they are doing...if people like me still want to believe that "may b" they can still b 2gthr,
there's still tiny hope left in us.then wats wrong in that???????

Edited by kk_fan - 14 May 2013 at 3:50am

shibz

kk_fan Newbie
kk_fan
kk_fan

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Karan Kundra FB

Words don't have the power to hurt you
Unless,
the person who said them means a lot to you...Smile Posted by Karan Kundra

shibz

sweetbarbie Goldie
sweetbarbie
sweetbarbie

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kk_fan

sorry to say this but i dont understand why are people saying that we should not dig in thier past n accept the fact that they have moved on.Sleepy
i have been around this forum from sometime but i dont think anyone is doing soConfused
everyone comes here to relish n cherish kmh arjuhi n karanika.All the people here are grown ups and knows wat they are doing...if people like me still want to believe that "may b" they can still b 2gthr,

I m their fan too.. & i cn understand your emotions well & theres no harm in keeping the tiny 'HOPE' alive ..by digging the closed chapter i meant dat some ppl are going to the extent of dragging kittus bro. rahul in the whole matter which is vry wrong i.e. asking him ques. abt their reletionship wen he cant do anything abt it ..go to twitter & see for urself .. & trust mee i will be the most happiest person if they both get back together in futureSmile
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deea_SaRun

fizakhan
@rkamra94 tell me when ur sis kritika kamra becomes kritka karan kundra..im w8ing 4r dat day..

Rahul Kamra ...(Kritika brother)
@fizakha38244127 never expect dat!!

Rahul Kamra
@naeemaafzal @fizakha38244127u r expectin smthn wich can actually never happen!! get out of dis nd c once u ll get it!!

Rahul Kamra
@aurpatel @naeemaafzal @fizakha38244127 no comments !! ppl here r too sensitive!! i dnt wanna enter into all dis m out of it

NISHI GUPTA
I m their fan too.. bt its high tym we need to understand they hv moved on & respect their decision fr gods sake!

Rahul Kamra
@shiningstarsky @naeemaafzal its ok nishi!! dey r der lovers !! v shud understand dem!! aftr all a celebrity becomes bcoz of his/ her fans

Rahul Kamra
@naeemaafzal @fizakha38244127 i can understand u ppl !! dont take me wrong bt as v cant help it either :/

http://twitter.com/rkamra94/status/333288788262518784
Rahul Kamra has got nothing to do with KMH or the KMH forum :) plz keep ppl not concerned to this forum away from it! thanks :)
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kk_fan

Agree with you completely! some ppl simply come to the forum only to give their oh so mature bhashan(same old) nothing else!Sleepy I guess they need to move on first! this is KMH forum not twitter!

kk_fan

kk_fan Newbie
kk_fan
kk_fan

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Karan Kundra FB Post

"I'm scared of getting close to anyone,
Because those who said that They'll always be there for me ...Left..!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...deepz...AAKMH2shibz

Go to top