Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

..::Genda Phool of the Week:Garima_04::.. (Page 4)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
oh btw by "they" in they are jus stupid! I meant my questions only yea Tongue~ jus hopin you didnt take wrong way Embarrassed
Is okay take ur time not in any rush Smile

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Keenu These questions are just too good............Was itching to give answers to ur questions but cant ....Pata nahi mera number kabh aaya ga but jab bhi aaya ga I will surely answer themBig smile

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 07 February 2011 at 3:31am
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Keenu These questions are just too good............Was itching to give answers to ur questions but cant ....Pata nahi mera number kabh aaya ga but jab bhi aaya ga I will surely answer themBig smile
thnk u jee! but mayb thts the only reason why people hardly ans themLOL
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Keenu....here i am..finally wid answers to ur questns tht u posed long tym back......m so sorry for the delay....ws buzy.....bt it ws fun answering  ur questns.....  

-Can you fake any accents?

Ohh hmm'..well I can'the american one'.

-Do you have any hidden talents?

Ohkay'I can do fairly gud mimicry'..n the ppl who hv alwaz been on my TARGET HIT LIST r MY TEACHERS'n sum funny ppl arnd'more correct wud be'ppl who I find irritating'

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.

Ohhh I like dis questn'2 things I really like doing..n m gud also r dancing'..n talking'..OMG'during my schooling yrs... i hv been honoured wid the tag of "the most talkative student"..LOL

-Have you ever won a trophy?

Yeah'I hv won it in dance' ...debates'  

-Name one thing that not many people know about you.

ohh oo....ahem ahem...m a very moody person' ..jus like how typical Pisceans cn be....my mood swings cn be terrible at tyms..bt tht happens very rarely'..bt on a whole m a very chilled out person'!!   

-What is your earliest memory?

My earliest memory''goes wen I was 4 or 5 yrs old and v had gone for a family vacation 2 sum of the most beautiful places'like puri, jim Corbett national park,dehradun'n me being the most youngest kid'I was the one who was alwaz pampered by everybody'  ..i remember sitting on my brothers back for soo long during dat entire journey of jagannath puri bcz I ws soo damm lazyyyy'  ..jus nt wanting 2 walk a centimetre'  '..my poor brother'he cudnt say no 2 me'.had 2 bear me and my tantrums almost the entire journey'  hahaaa'dat ws awesome tym of my childhood..!!   

-Who is the most important person in your life?

well'.all the ppl who I like r imp in my life'.my parents, siblings r obviously most imp'.n especially my sister... '.shes everything to me'..my whole world revolves arnd her..    

-Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

Well theres not one particular person whom I respect the most'there r many'.frm my parents'siblings'.n also teachers who alwaz guided me..  

-What outdoor activities do you like to do?

I enjoy going on Trekking wid frnds'  

-If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be?

My i-pod'first..it is the most precious thing I have' .all photographs, bday cards tht I hv got till now'.which I hv preserved in a big file  '.n wat wud be third'hmmmm' ohh haan my phone..i cnt live widout it yaa' .

-Which is your most favorite place on this earth?

Dehradun'mussorie'simply bcz I got sum good memories of these places..!!   

-Do you believe in ghosts?

No'.but'yeah sumtyms while watching a horror movie'I do get scared..

-Do you have any phobias?

Ohh yeah''m aquaphobic'  ...i fear deep water big tym'since I dnt knw swimming'  

-What do you think the greatest invention is in your lifetime and why?

It has to be GOOGLE yaa..  ...according to me it is the most greatest, innovative, useful invention of all tyms'..ur so used to..addicted to using dis'itz like everything'.for every lil..silly,damm, informative thing v want 2 knw'or anything for dat matter'.we jus google it''so for me it is the best thing thtz happnd 2 mankind'!!    

-What do you think the secret to a good life is?

I think the most imp thing in life IS BEING YOURSELF'afterall "I AM I"'..staying happy'maintaining a positive outlook of life in every circumstances..whtever it be..good or bad'having faith in god...n trusting dat his decisions cn never go wrong.. are the basic secrets to a good life according to me...!! 

Edited by Garima_04 - 07 February 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aartiiiKeenu.GcrysindGurpreetDiViewsShwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
awesome ans Garima~!  glad you had fun answering them, jus wandering if i ask more questions Tongue
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

thnk u jee! but mayb thts the only reason why people hardly ans themLOL

Keenu ji .........Upar se main apa ka dil rakhna ke liya itna sab kaha aur apa meri hi tang khich rahi haiLOL..........That not fair
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
haha rubal i was jus kidding! i am always playin arnd so dun take my post seriously Tongue 
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Garima, congrats and good answers so far, I am so proud of all my Sgpians here, all of you are well educated and shows having a BALANCED personalities!!!

My question:

1. Given a chance who would interview ? a famous movie actor /Tv actor or a politician???

2. If your sister break your ipod!!!! what would you do??

3. If you are invited for a dinner party and the there is nothing on the table which you could eat, what would you do, tell the host, chup kar kay eat it anyways or make an excuse that you are sick ????

4. If you are going out and you dont have any ironed clothes, and no time to iron them, what would you do , wear the crushed clothes, borrow your sister,s or cancel your plan?

Answer them for now I will come back with some more if time permits

Go to top