India-Forums

CID
CID

CID on Maa TV - 1 (Page 89)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
You cannot miss this...please!!!!! It's our duo scene!!! One of the sweetest ever...

What will this dialogue be?

'Do aanso bahake chali gayi toh woh sachchi ho gayi, main ro nahin sakta isliye...".

"Arey apne liya naa sahi, kumse kum mere liya toh bureau waapas chalo".

"Mana ki ACP gussa karte hain, par pyar bhi toh karte hain".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

heheheheh ... she's yet to see Daya Ki Dulhan ... she'll go crazy to see her Joseph in dulha's avatar !!!
She'll be shocked as to why he's getting married in Hindu tradition and not in a church. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Oh yeah ... I forgot Tongue ... but still she wouldn't notice that ...considering how cute Daya was looking is that tight fitting dulha's avatar ... she even will notice Daya having dinner with some gal today ...and she should see Purvi and Sonali too ... then she'll shift the comment she made about Abhijeet falling love frequently LOL
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

You cannot miss this...please!!!!! It's our duo scene!!! One of the sweetest ever...

What will this dialogue be?

'Do aanso bahake chali gayi toh woh sachchi ho gayi, main ro nahin sakta isliye...".

"Arey apne liya naa sahi, kumse kum mere liya toh bureau waapas chalo".

"Mana ki ACP gussa karte hain, par pyar bhi toh karte hain".

I'm obviously not wishing as per my wish ... I said I,ll try watching for sure ... but humaare ghar mein .. remote ka milna itna aasaan nahi ... woh bhi CID ke liye LOL

The do aansun would be
"Kanti neelu pettukuni velthe tanani nammu tunnaru ... nenu kanneelu pettukolenu andukani ...

Arey Abhijeet neekosam kaakapothe ... naakosam aithe bureau ke raavacchu kada
Mana ACP gaaru kopam chestaaru gaani prema kuda choopistaaru kada ...

And yeah I love the way Daya said kamaskam ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarastonishvisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

That scene is sooo sweet...love it...some of Daya's expressions/...he looks from the corner of his eye, as if he exactly knows how Abhijeet would react and how to manaofy him.

LAter when Abhijeet enters the bureau he says 'waapas aana nahin chahta tha lekin...' and looks at Daya as if indicating 'Daya ne mujhe mana liya isliye aaya'. But changes it to 'aap kisi ko bulaye aur woh na aaye, aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya'.

This is how they should show their friendship...not by an OTT drama like AKA or Daya ki dulhan.

Edited by visrom - 28 July 2011 at 12:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabastonish

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Will we ever get to see duo smiling at each other or one such interaction ?? Ouch
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
nice discussion going on!SmileThat scene from 'mysterious gift' where Daya sir talks to abhijeet sir and brings him back to the bureau is one of the cherished duo moments in cid!

All enjoying watching telugu cid!Smile
But the channel airing telugu cid doesn't come on my tvUnhappy
But still I have watched few episodes on youtubeSmileThough I don't know telugu,still watched telugu cidLOL
As I have seen the episodes earlier,I was able to understand what the dialogues meant.

-edit-

is there any chance of cid episodes from 1998 being aired in telugu?
As far as cid re-runs on sony are concerned there doesn't seem to be a  possibility of older episodes being aired  Confused

Edited by star571 - 28 July 2011 at 2:02am
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Yuvrajjj, this is a discussion thread of cid in other languages which are being aired on some regional channels and its natural that some other language dialogues will be quoted. Those who want to know what it means r welcome to ask.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smileBhavanab

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index