India-Forums

CID
CID

CID on Maa TV - 1 (Page 63)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Yeah... They skipped so many cases... But if they continue this sequence then we are nearing Bherupiya .. mayb sometime next month

Edited by astonish - 30 June 2011 at 10:47pm

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Behrupiya in any form will make everyone Cry

The Student Mass murder episode was kinda interesting, although with a stupid motive.. As you said, inspite of the "laashes", it was nice to see the fun part of it ! Smile These days, we dont even get such "entertaining" scenes. Its only the laashes or else Freddy doing his "aatma" talks ! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dayakhtar

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Invisible killer today.

Some dialogues by Abhijeet- ala kadalakayya Dead boat munigipothundi(to Freddie)

Thikka thikkaga matladaku!(to hotel manager)
So unsophisticated and unlike our stylish supercop! Dead

Edited by visrom - 04 July 2011 at 9:58pm
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Yup... hindi to telugu translation is very very poor!! Dead

Why did they jump back again??? Confused

Edited by astonish - 04 July 2011 at 10:58am
mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I really feel kinda of bad with the Telugu translation that is going on for CID. Dead Our sauve cops are sounding like ordinary constables without any speaking training.Cry My maid who can't understand hindi sees this and she was asking me what I see in this serial. D'ohis what I felt like today. 

So I turned to the mute button and told her the story .Just as she got intrested the great power cut happenedAngry.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

I really feel kinda of bad with the Telugu translation that is going on for CID. Dead Our sauve cops are sounding like ordinary constables without any speaking training.
Exactly...the language they speak is absolutely unrefined and unlike them.

What 'kadalakayya'??? I just can't imagine Abhijeet talk like that...Sleepy
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
God ... I too saw the first half and the last scene of yesterday's episode !!! The language of our cops seems so ... aira gaira types !! The intro by ABhijeet saying Ee Kadha kanchiki ela jerchaamo meere choodandi ... !! And then this addition of "ayya" at the end of some words ... and something odd that struck my ears in the last scene by ACP sir ... dunno can't remember but it's totally unlike our cops !!

Imagine Abhijeet saying "abey tu ... " etc etc ... it's so weird na ?? that's what this Telugu CID makes me feel !!!
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

God ... I too saw the first half and the last scene of yesterday's episode !!! The language of our cops seems so ... aira gaira types !! The intro by ABhijeet saying Ee Kadha kanchiki ela jerchaamo meere choodandi ... !! And then this addition of "ayya" at the end of some words ... and something odd that struck my ears in the last scene by ACP sir ... dunno can't remember but it's totally unlike our cops !!

Imagine Abhijeet saying "abey tu ... " etc etc ... it's so weird na ?? that's what this Telugu CID makes me feel !!!

Whats kanchiki ??? Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index