Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah.. You are right... No doubt tears will roll down the eyes of any of the CID fans when they watch this scene... 
There is no one to see here... if i am crying or not... The first time this was aired... I was luckily alone at home... nahi toh...even i would get scolded πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw it ... amost ... Abhi te main scene is getting buffered .. God ... it's like sooo real ... I mean It seems sooo real and as if it's happening ... these people have done a goodjob ... Now the main scene will come ... and I know I'm going ot be 😭 ... I can't afford to watch later ... hae to watch it now ...

Abhijeet :- di antha na vaale jarigindi ... nannu rakshichadaaniki raakundiaka poth Joseph toh ila ayyede kaadu ... 😭
aditya_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
While watching Joseph(Daya) in Hospital my mother was like 😭🀒 as we were watching this episode first time..We have started watching CID recently..She likes our DUO and TRIO.
astonish thumbnail
Me watching next part too...!!!! My day is gonna be very dull if i stop it with the end of behurupiya
astonish thumbnail
😲 Abhi sir's dialog's changed so much in lapatha ladkiyaan!!!
No dialog of "laash woh hothe hai jo hum log dekhthe hai...din raat.. jali hui...kati hui..."
This dialog is replaced with 
Ithanu ma joseph..ithanu ante maa andhariki praanam...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aditya_crazy

While watching Joseph(Daya) in Hospital my mother was like 😭🀒 as we were watching this episode first time..We have started watching CID recently..She likes our DUO and TRIO.

Hey...you understand Telugu? 😊
aditya_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya..😊am from AP(Guntur)...But  presently working @Maharastra.😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Chalo I got my shae of scolding too ... yeah I was caught crying ... and daant padi .. pandaga rozu kuyda edusthu koorchunnavu !! An kya karein the intensity of the scene is such ... I had to pause at Salunkhe's entry now seeing the rest ...

The way he telugu Abhijeet used his voice on getting angry wth doc. ... πŸ‘
Bhavanab thumbnail

One thing I noticed in Hindi Freddy's dialogue was "aapko kuch nahi hoga sir"

in telugu it is .. "meeku emi kaanivvanu sir" ...

Ek alag sa anaapan has risen in the telugu version ehich is very sweet .. many like us who've been seeing CID since starting have known what Freddy actully is ,... but those who startes with Telugu CID ... realise the real Freddy/Prnit n9ow !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😭I started seeing the earlier part...

Rocky: Body toh paatu nee brain kooda antha sharp enti raa!!! 🀣

They cut the dialogues in the ambulance - "Daya don't worry hum tumhe hospital pohoncha denge" and Abhijeet taking over the wheel.

They also cut the part where ACP shouts at the nurse 'humne kaha tha naa doctor ko tayyar rehne ke liye'.

😭Meeku abaddam cheppadam kooda raadu sir...nenu bratakanani telusu.😭
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago