Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yeah ... I forgot ๐Ÿ˜› ... but still she wouldn't notice that ...considering how cute Daya was looking is that tight fitting dulha's avatar ... she even will notice Daya having dinner with some gal today ...and she should see Purvi and Sonali too ... then she'll shift the comment she made about Abhijeet falling love frequently ๐Ÿ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

You cannot miss this...please!!!!! It's our duo scene!!! One of the sweetest ever...

What will this dialogue be?

'Do aanso bahake chali gayi toh woh sachchi ho gayi, main ro nahin sakta isliye...".

"Arey apne liya naa sahi, kumse kum mere liya toh bureau waapas chalo".

"Mana ki ACP gussa karte hain, par pyar bhi toh karte hain".

I'm obviously not wishing as per my wish ... I said I,ll try watching for sure ... but humaare ghar mein .. remote ka milna itna aasaan nahi ... woh bhi CID ke liye ๐Ÿ˜†

The do aansun would be
"Kanti neelu pettukuni velthe tanani nammu tunnaru ... nenu kanneelu pettukolenu andukani ...

Arey Abhijeet neekosam kaakapothe ... naakosam aithe bureau ke raavacchu kada
Mana ACP gaaru kopam chestaaru gaani prema kuda choopistaaru kada ...

And yeah I love the way Daya said kamaskam ...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That scene is sooo sweet...love it...some of Daya's expressions/...he looks from the corner of his eye, as if he exactly knows how Abhijeet would react and how to manaofy him.

LAter when Abhijeet enters the bureau he says 'waapas aana nahin chahta tha lekin...' and looks at Daya as if indicating 'Daya ne mujhe mana liya isliye aaya'. But changes it to 'aap kisi ko bulaye aur woh na aaye, aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya'.

This is how they should show their friendship...not by an OTT drama like AKA or Daya ki dulhan.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Will we ever get to see duo smiling at each other or one such interaction ??
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice discussion going on!๐Ÿ˜ŠThat scene from 'mysterious gift' where Daya sir talks to abhijeet sir and brings him back to the bureau is one of the cherished duo moments in cid!

All enjoying watching telugu cid!๐Ÿ˜Š
But the channel airing telugu cid doesn't come on my tv๐Ÿ˜”
But still I have watched few episodes on youtube๐Ÿ˜ŠThough I don't know telugu,still watched telugu cid๐Ÿ˜†
As I have seen the episodes earlier,I was able to understand what the dialogues meant.

-edit-

is there any chance of cid episodes from 1998 being aired in telugu?
As far as cid re-runs on sony are concerned there doesn't seem to be a  possibility of older episodes being aired  ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by star571 - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yuvrajjj, this is a discussion thread of cid in other languages which are being aired on some regional channels and its natural that some other language dialogues will be quoted. Those who want to know what it means r welcome to ask.
Bhavanab thumbnail
I'm missing the episode most probably ... praying that an ad comes in the show my family's gonna watch when that scene comes as I can switch to Maa only then ... someone do watch that scene please ... and record and post it ...
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Missed last night's episode of CID..:/
I did watch the one with the two Arvinds or something.  I liked that one!
Bhavanab thumbnail
@aishi ... yeah it was killer in the jungle ... I mentioned the most sweet scene of the episode 2-3 pagees back ...
Do watch todays episode ... there will be a scene in the qualis ... do tell us how it was ... its one of the most memorable moments in cid history ... I'll be waiting dor your response ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bhavanab thumbnail
im searching online links to watch maa tv online ... in this slow mtnl net !