Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What's today in telugu... 
Hindi cases toh online dekh loongi... missing telugu cases... especially Rahul ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi aishi..
welcome to CID forum... iam sure u r going to hav fun here..
do post ur opinion on each episode u r seeing if possible..
it will be nice to hear first timre's opinion as vis di said.. tht too abt the telugu version of CID..
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

They are jumping back once they reach their previous starting point.

We are into 2006 cases now.

Quite surprising that you  have never seen Hindi CID. Actually many of us here who know Telugu and watch Telugu CID discuss the comparision of the dialogues and how they have changed it during the translation.

We would love to have you here...please watch it regularly and post your views on every episode. 😊 It'll be nice watching it from the a first-timer's point of view.

Oh wow, that's a little confusing. 😆

Well, I would watch Hindi CID but as I said, I can't understand or speak Hindi. I can only speak/understand Telugu so I have to watch the dubbed, lol.

Thanks so much :D I shall post whenever I find free time (:

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Hehe welcome aisha !! Yeah ... vIs is right ... we people have been watching Hindi CID since many years ... so when we watch some episodes in telugu (especially some imp.ones) a comparison does arise ... we were surprised when they changed the names of many characters etc. ... so now it'll be interestiing to know the views of someone who's start was with telugu epis. ... also since they're airing the recen eras these days ... wed like to know the opinion of first time viewers of those eras !!!! Welcome to cid forums !!

P.S. I love your Mahesh Babu avatar !!!

I would definitely expect comparisions to arise..yea I did hear the changed names. They changed Daya to Joseph right? What a weird change :S 😆 Thanks a lot! I like it here already!

Thanks you so much (: I love your Snape sigs! <3

Originally posted by: moonlight5

hi aishi..

welcome to CID forum... iam sure u r going to hav fun here..
do post ur opinion on each episode u r seeing if possible..
it will be nice to hear first timre's opinion as vis di said.. tht too abt the telugu version of CID..

Thank you so much!
I definitely will when I can (:
Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome, aishi. 😃

Nice to see how the Telugu version is helping make our wonderful show more and more accessible. Hope you have a great time here! 😊
muffins2waffles thumbnail
^ Aw thanks! Yes it is (:

So I saw today's episode. I forgot the title, but it was on film piracy. I liked it, but some of the dialogues that probably sounded good in Hindi sounded kind of weird in Telugu.

I read somewhere that there'll be a traitor on CID this week...is that true? :(
Also, in the track that's running now, what's the girl's name? They call her Manisha in dubbed version. Does she quit later on?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well yeah ... traitors in cid to come up soon !!

Manisha is Muskaan in Hindi ... yes she left later on ... there's still time for her exit.

Ill post it here when traitors will come .. as of now I guess today we have arvind episode ... a nice one :)
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz.. did anyone watched the new add for CID on maatv...
if not, do watch it, its very funny🤣
i have seen only half of the add... there was an inspector 'agni' and a criminal 'virus'.. agni got the information tht virus is in some hotel.. so agni goes there to catch him.. but virus seeing agni ther immediately puts gun on agni... then agni signals to hotel manager and tht manager switches on the tv.. there comes the CID serial on tv with the famous CID song like "C... I... D...  CID..." same as we got in Hindi version... so virus started watching it with out noticing agni..
thts it... saw till there only.. will update after watching it completely...

Bhavanab thumbnail
Heheeheh I haven't understood anything ... will wait for the total thing !!

Aaj I'll watch cid telugu for sure ... if not full the till 10:30 ... have to watch tthe "aaj kal ladke ladkiya bahut jaldi pyaar mein pad jaate hai" scene ...
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight5

hey guyz.. did anyone watched the new add for CID on maatv...

if not, do watch it, its very funny🤣
i have seen only half of the add... there was an inspector 'agni' and a criminal 'virus'.. agni got the information tht virus is in some hotel.. so agni goes there to catch him.. but virus seeing agni ther immediately puts gun on agni... then agni signals to hotel manager and tht manager switches on the tv.. there comes the CID serial on tv with the famous CID song like "C... I... D...  CID..." 

🤣
Please let me know...if someone uploads it on youtube... i would love to watch it ðŸ¤£
Bhavanab thumbnail
Why do they say CID in plural ??? ACP said CIDs ... 😆

The important dialogue about to come.

Abhijeet :- "ee ammayi kuncham vichitranga unde"
Joseph :- ee kaalam abbayi-ammayilu itte premalo padutunnaru.
Abhijeet :- "haan ... ee vishayam neeku ela telusu ??"
Joseph :- haha urike.

It was damn sweet in telugu too !!!