Page 1 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 2 Page 149

Hasini_smile

Goldie

Hasini_smile

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hi guyz i dont know whether this topic needs a special thread or not,, but i feel like i can share this with u all..
Today when i was watching tv suddenly i saw the add of cid.. u may think what is the special in that.. but there is something special in that..  the add is tht CID is going to start in my language that is TELUGU... it is dubbed in telugu..
Iam totally shocked and all of a sudden burst out laughing like mad..ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL... tht sounded very funny for me... i cant imagine CID in any other language other than Hindi..
To say frankly iam not at all interested to watch this Telugu version.. iam so much used to our regular Hindi version tht i cant even imagine any others voice and other lang.  to our stars (especially our DUO)..

I just felt like sharing this wid u all..  and iam feeling happy by sharing this wid u...
Sorry if u feel this is an unnecessary thread..
 waiting for all of ur reactions especially frm the telugu ppl in this thread..

Edited by visrom - 11 November 2011 at 6:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarzerry123Rashida15Reshma.SomerholicGirlvisromArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID on Maa TV - 1" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I know !!! I got a call from my aunt saying your favourite show is being dubbed in Telugu !!! I was like stop Kidding Aunty !!! I know you're teasing me !!!! Now you confirmed it !!! CID is actually about to come in my language on Maa TV I heard !!! Jo bhi ho !!! The dubbed version can never get closer to our hearts even if it is in our language !!! Our officers have an awsome voice !!! I'm happy with Hindi version !!

Though it'll be fun to hear ACP sir say
" Abhijeet deentlo edo maya undi " Tongue
Meaning " Abhijeet ismein kuch toh gadbad hai "

& to hear our Abhi sir and Daya sir in Telugu !!!

My doubt are they going to start from episode 1 ??? Then if not in Hindi I can atleast see some cases in Telugu !!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurg2010zerry123Hasini_smilescorpiodreamsRashida15

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
What.... Shocked are you kidding??? 

Hasini_smile

Goldie

Hasini_smile

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ bhavana.... to the adds they may start from lavanya and kaveri era episodes..
@astonish.. no my friend iam not kidding.. even iam shocked after seeing the promo..

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
No it's not a false news !!! I too heard that !!! I guess from 9th Feb on Maa TV though I've to confirm timings !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@moonlight Kaveri Lavanya time ones ??? Well from that time ACP sir's "kuch toh gadbad hai Abhijeet" and raised eyebrows increased !!! Well I'll see the 1st episode to have a good fun seeing the 'characters' speak telugu but yeah just the 1st one !!! We have Kaveri-Lavanya times one for reruns !!!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
ROFL
Please do lemme know the timings
I wanna watch this.... atleast for fun...atleast 1 episode

I think some1 else will dub in telugu for all characters...so it'll not be that fun actually.....

Hasini_smile

Goldie

Hasini_smile

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
it will very funny to hear those famous dialogues frm our ACP sir, abhi and daya in telugu.. ofcourse other ppl will dub for them.. but it will be funny..

Edited by moonlight5 - 31 January 2011 at 10:35am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.