Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

how this accident gg to change ichaa's life? (Page 9)

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
my dear friends

lets talk abt the topic here

how this accident gg to change ichaa's life

give ur views friends

accident already occured

now no point in blaming veer ichaa and sanchi
lets talk abt the after affects

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8divy609tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

In India especially drivers should be always alert because people cross at all unreasonable places at their will...Most people do not observe traffic rules..Once a cab driver told me that after going through vigourous training and tests also, they are asked to update their driving skills by playing tough computer car games. Only if they pass this test they are recruited by major cab services.

i know before giving me a license we were told that evrybdy on a road is dumb except uLOLand driving for past 3 years i have known no matter how carefull u are some people in india are justCensoredhell they cant even think twice while crossing the roadAngryAngryAngrywhen i cross road we make sure no vehicle is anywhere near to us...yar apni safety apne haath mein hotii haiEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8divy609tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

What is PCWinkPriyanka chopraLOLyeahh how can one not know how to adjust a seat beltLOLheights of stupidtyLOLwell take it or not fault is of the girl crossing the roadWinku know what some persons in india i mean those who ride cycles purposely come near to cars a little bump and they ask for moneyLOLit is not always the fault of person driving the car it is most of the time on the people crossing like blindLOLwhen we cross ofcourse we see that no vehicle is even near ot us so why that girl dint seeLOLi wud have agreed if she was standing on the corner and veer lost the control of car and went and bumped her...but in this case it is strught that girl's faultLOL

see not being able 2 adjust a seat belt cant b called stupidity, its stupidity not 2 look and drive, i dont understand if u r trying 2 say veer is at no fault whtsoever, Veer is 100 percent responsible for this accident , his license shud b cancelled and never allowed 2 drive again...he cud have been sensible and stopped the car 2 apply the seat belt yaa not apply it at all, he made an insensible choice and its his fault...

wohoaaLOLlisten girl....two things are der....if that girl sanchi wud have been standing at a corner which was totally safe and veer wud have lost control of the car and went to bumo her i will say it is 100% his faultWinkbut when that girl is shown crossing the road and on the middle of the road that accident occurs it is 100% fault of that girlWinkgo and ask a person who doesnt watch this show and he will tell u the truthLOLand haan not adjusting a seat belt is heightssssssss of beinggggggggg DumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbLOL

Mr Rahul u have brakes in a car 2 apply in circumsatnces such as these and stupid Veer was mutlitasking instaed of conc on driving on a busy street with ppl hanging around...he absolutely stupid and he has 2 pay a price for hiss stupidity, ichcha wudnt b killed on tht lousy street if she didnt have a seat belt on, but it clearly is taking away someone elses life..

well if u r so blinded by ichcha's love there is not even a point talking to youLOLi wud prefer to close this discussion here itself coz ur reasons and explanations are nothing butLOLLOLLOLsorry to have even started a normal discussionTonguecarry on ur ichcha jaapLOLand take it or not Not knowing how to adjust a seat belt is the HEIGHT OF BEING DUMBTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I too have the same feeling as hermoinee... Ichcha will insist on taking the blame on Veer's behalf as she will say that the Btoon family and the impending baby need Veer
and as a consequence she will be made to take care of Sanchi who has turned blind as the result of this accident.....for which Ichcha has to live with her.....

so with this crap track the CVsAngryAngry finally manage to separate VeeCha and keep VeeYa together AngryAngryAngry...  high time everyone stops watching this crap serial....Dead

All my high hopes of Ichcha doing something commendable vanished after seeing her stammering and gulping when Veer asked her to inform Satya..I agree that she had a bad shock, but we have some huge hopes on her...I wish she does not sacrifice and take the blame and get separated from Veer so that he can have his 'Ek haathon mein bomb' and her kid for ever...Ouch

tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

my dear friends

lets talk abt the topic here

how this accident gg to change ichaa's life

give ur views friends

accident already occured

now no point in blaming veer ichaa and sanchi
lets talk abt the after affects

It was my mistakeLOLto have a normal discussionLOLi forgot that people here dont look at life beyond their favsLOLsorryEmbarrassed
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

What is PCWinkPriyanka chopraLOLyeahh how can one not know how to adjust a seat beltLOLheights of stupidtyLOLwell take it or not fault is of the girl crossing the roadWinku know what some persons in india i mean those who ride cycles purposely come near to cars a little bump and they ask for moneyLOLit is not always the fault of person driving the car it is most of the time on the people crossing like blindLOLwhen we cross ofcourse we see that no vehicle is even near ot us so why that girl dint seeLOLi wud have agreed if she was standing on the corner and veer lost the control of car and went and bumped her...but in this case it is strught that girl's faultLOL

see not being able 2 adjust a seat belt cant b called stupidity, its stupidity not 2 look and drive, i dont understand if u r trying 2 say veer is at no fault whtsoever, Veer is 100 percent responsible for this accident , his license shud b cancelled and never allowed 2 drive again...he cud have been sensible and stopped the car 2 apply the seat belt yaa not apply it at all, he made an insensible choice and its his fault...

wohoaaLOLlisten girl....two things are der....if that girl sanchi wud have been standing at a corner which was totally safe and veer wud have lost control of the car and went to bumo her i will say it is 100% his faultWinkbut when that girl is shown crossing the road and on the middle of the road that accident occurs it is 100% fault of that girlWinkgo and ask a person who doesnt watch this show and he will tell u the truthLOLand haan not adjusting a seat belt is heightssssssss of beinggggggggg DumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbLOL

Mr Rahul u have brakes in a car 2 apply in circumsatnces such as these and stupid Veer was mutlitasking instaed of conc on driving on a busy street with ppl hanging around...he absolutely stupid and he has 2 pay a price for hiss stupidity, ichcha wudnt b killed on tht lousy street if she didnt have a seat belt on, but it clearly is taking away someone elses life..

well if u r so blinded by ichcha's love there is not even a point talking to youLOLi wud prefer to close this discussion here itself coz ur reasons and explanations are nothing butLOLLOLLOLsorry to have even started a normal discussionTonguecarry on ur ichcha jaapLOLand take it or not Not knowing how to adjust a seat belt is the HEIGHT OF BEING DUMBTongueLOL

see u cannot win an agrument by diverting attention, my issue was always talking abt veers contibution in this incident, either u agree or not, n clearly 2 me u seem b blinded in supporting veer
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

see u cannot win an agrument by diverting attention, my issue was always talking abt veers contibution in this incident, either u agree or not, n clearly 2 me u seem b blinded in supporting veer

Ohh ho..plz stop saying that i support veer...i dont care a damn about that dumb characterLOLi like people with a bold personality and not people like veer who doesnt even look like a successfull businessmanLOLsay whatever u want to but dont blame me of supprting himLOLplzzzzzWink

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Ohh ho..plz stop saying that i support veer...i dont care a damn about that dumb characterLOLi like people with a bold personality and not people like veer who doesnt even look like a successfull businessmanLOLsay whatever u want to but dont blame me of supprting himLOLplzzzzzWink

see u have been unreasonable in ur approach discussing Ichcha when i'm discussing Veer, so, its an ample proof of wht i say n i wont tk back my words

Go to top