Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

how this accident gg to change ichaa's life? (Page 18)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
OMG!! iss thread par 18 page!!i just saw & read all posts. and i agree wid both rahul & shivani abt all 3 at fault.
and its right in india ppl whether drivers or padesterians all think road as their own property. only few of them follow rules. drivers think that they'd owned the road & they generally drive it carelessely & sumtimes watching movies etc. in the cars(rich ppl). sum drivers r so great that during night they don't use dipper which is 2 b used but throw full light on the cuming vehicle from the opposite side. so here veer is careless & not reckless as he shud'd 1st stopped the car 2 help icchha out of this!!but still u can't say that its all his fault may b 40%.

now pedesterians they also think that road is like their own backyard garden where they go 4 strolling!! sum r so stupid that even wen they see sum vehicle cuming still they want 2 cross the road though road doesn't've traffic. and even sum crossed roads from so many odd places. so here sanchi is at fault 4 not seeing such a big car & her fault is 50%.

whereas icchha shes also responsible though 10 % bcoz she shudn't'd asked veer 2 help her while driving. i rem wenever we travel in buses theres always written on them plz don't talk 2 drivers while driving!! so cudn't she wait 4 veer 2 stop car & the tied seat belt.

now CVs who r 100% responsible 4 showing such big bloopers.DeadDeadDeadDead
and its also true that both veer & icchha r reaponsible 4 the mess they'd created of their lives. veer not throwing dracula out of the house wen he 1st came 2 know abt her reality during wrist cutting track!! and icchh wat shud i say she herself allowed that dracula 2 ruin her life by 1st sacrificing veer 4 dracula widout even asking the poor veer wat he wanted!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

OMG!! iss thread par 18 page!!i just saw & read all posts. and i agree wid both rahul & shivani abt all 3 at fault.
and its right in india ppl whether drivers or padesterians all think road as their own property. only few of them follow rules. drivers think that they'd owned the road & they generally drive it carelessely & sumtimes watching movies etc. in the cars(rich ppl). sum drivers r so great that during night they don't use dipper which is 2 b used but throw full light on the cuming vehicle from the opposite side. so here veer is careless & not reckless as he shud'd 1st stopped the car 2 help icchha out of this!!but still u can't say that its all his fault may b 40%.

now pedesterians they also think that road is like their own backyard garden where they go 4 strolling!! sum r so stupid that even wen they see sum vehicle cuming still they want 2 cross the road though road doesn't've traffic. and even sum crossed roads from so many odd places. so here sanchi is at fault 4 not seeing such a big car & her fault is 50%.

whereas icchha shes also responsible though 10 % bcoz she shudn't'd asked veer 2 help her while driving. i rem wenever we travel in buses theres always written on them plz don't talk 2 drivers while driving!! so cudn't she wait 4 veer 2 stop car & the tied seat belt.

now CVs who r 100% responsible 4 showing such big bloopers.Dead
and its also true that both veer & icchha r reaponsible 4 the mess they'd created of their lives. veer not throwing dracula out of the house wen he 1st came 2 know abt her reality during wrist cutting track!! and icchh wat shud i say she herself allowed that dracula 2 ruin her life by 1st sacrificing veer 4 dracula widout even asking the poor veer wat he wanted!!

Dolly we are idiots to even discuss whose fault it is ,,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

ekdum time waste to even discuss...first they show Veer as a responsible, caring guy and now they show him doing such a stupid accident...aisa kahin hota hai kya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
vijaya, ye uttaran hai bhai, yeha sab kuch hotha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

vijaya, ye uttaran hai bhai, yeha sab kuch hotha hai

sahi mein, ut mein koi bhi kabhi bhi kisiki bhi utar sakta hai....LOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

bilkul correct di, this show is damn stupid, ultimately ut makers r at fault 4 giving us this shit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top