Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohho..the last segment is a waste!! 😑😑

Wonder whose dream is it that kesar is being strangled??...Kesar's or Pratigya's πŸ˜•

Thanks for the live update Tanths πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks all the lovely ladies for your company!! 😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Dreamy

You are in some kind of a mood today, KN castrated, SS bankrupted, what have you decided should be K and SDS's punishment. Never thought I'd see the day the kaamchor will be such a wuss just so he can live under his father's roof free meals and boarding and make sure Prats gets to dress up πŸ˜†

It's called vigilant punishment!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

And K I think has realised the outside world is harsh and he really can't earn the way P wants him to so is 'acting' out and holding onto Papa's strings...all natural reactions....I really wish P would take him by the hand and help him with the education bit, how can she be so blind and unfeeling?.....
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

SS:aeey bahuria, u have to stay here, u have no option..my grand son will be born here..and u drop the idea of running away from her [SS n sheik r good]

Sax house

Rshi: i don't undrstnd y Adrsh is acting like tht...adrsh was not rigt

DDI: shud not say tht,rshi...u can not say tht...u too married S..tht was a wrong too..whn u realized, u came back..Adrsh must have thgt tht ksr being SS bahu, shud be in haveli

he did the right thing

NNji: ma, how can u say tht, ksr has suffered a lot there

Sax: no point in arguing , but i knw my son will never do the wrong thing..

TN

S comes in to the BR..and begins 2 strangle a sleeping Kesar

ENDS

go dadi, go dadi, go dadi, tell the twit......how i missed this dadi...she still love her grandson like the old days.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SS:aeey bahuria, u have to stay here, u have no option..my grand son will be born here..and u drop the idea of running away from her [SS n sheik r good]

Sax house

DDI: shud not say tht,rshi...u can not say tht...u too married S..tht was a wrong too..whn u realized, u came back..Adrsh must have thgt tht ksr being SS bahu, shud be in haveli

he did the right thing

TN

ENDS

Is the professor serious... really even after the twit's very recent fiasco he has the guts to say I know my son will do no wrong... you would  think by now he would have better understood his children but I guess that would be expecting too much from a Saxena !!

Is that a dream Kn is still in jail right !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Sax house

he did the right thing

TN

ENDS

Only that dadi is a voice of truth and rest of them think butter wont melt in their mouths..

Till now Prof thinks his kids cant do no wrong...Wake up and smell the coffee...Your daughter fights for half truths, other daughter committed bigmay and son has sold his soul to the devil..
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Only that dadi is a voice of truth and rest of them think butter wont melt in their mouths..

Till now Prof thinks his kids cant do no wrong...Wake up and smell the coffee...Your daughter fights for half truths, other daughter committed bigmay and son has sold his soul to the devil..

I agree I loved dadi's statement look who is talking about right and wrong... although the professor is.... 🀒
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

dadi way to go for telling it to YKW's face about her decision to marry S...all of them seem to have forgotten it!!...what about their cries of what will people think?...so how come they are not shunning A?!....bunch of hypocrites...

look at Dadi saying Adarsh isn't wrong, look at Guruji, how can he even say that?...he should know by now not to open his mouth when it comes to his children!....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  the Saxes..comedy at it's best....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Tanths.

KN strangling Kesar πŸ˜•  I think Kesar is having a nightmare....

I thought we would be spared from seeing saxes today but no such luck  That too a guruji scene speaking nonsense that his children can do no wrong 🀒....saxes on their faaltu world again.....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Thanks Sathya, another job well done.πŸ€—

bye ladies... see you same place same time tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ
...Binny... thumbnail
Thanks for the update Thanths πŸ˜ƒ

The professor needs a good reality check his kids can do no wrong !!....anyways I am far more interested in what Kesar's next step will be !

Bye Girls will see you all tomorrow 😊