Pratigya -LUD Pg 127 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
YELLOWWWWWWW Friends!

Adarsh lies😕, Shamu preaches🥱, SS taunts😈, SDS takes potshots😡, Krishna Baba in Mard mode.😕🤔  Anything new? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh!🤪
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

you mean footinmout disease don't ya?...😉😆😆

you know it!!!! She's terminal in that respect!!!!

Sax House

Adsrh sitting quietly on the couch

KML comes in

KML : Hey Adrsh..now u r promoted , even ur salary will be increased..have planned many thngs..wht r u thnking??

Adrsh: thnking of off

KML: whts ur salary ?

Adrsh: 30,000..

KML: tht's all ..it will increase no ..

Adrsh: am feeling sleepy..have 2 go to off

he sleeps off

KML : u really slept off

INRshi BR

Ksr reliving rape and remembering KML's words askng whther Ksr is Preggers

Arshi wakes up..see a wide awake Ksr and enquires

Ksr says tht if she stays here and if Ss comes 2 knw..then Ss will trouble them ..will go tom

Rshi..shud not run away from trouble..have to face it and fight it..even  committed mistake and u helped me over come it..nothng will hppn ..we will fight back ..Soutans hug

Break

P: say whtever u want, but to live ..one has to waork..if u cant do anythng..then tell me..I'll do

K; Aeyy [shouts] at P with TM raised Finger

Originally posted by MERARAI

YELLOWWWWWWW Friends!

Adarsh lies😕, Shamu preaches🥱, SS taunts😈, SDS takes potshots😡, Krishna Baba in Mard mode.😕🤔  Anything new? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh!🤪

Mera, hiya!!
great encapsulation and right on!!.....shows there's is nothing original about the CVs !!😆😆
Originally posted by MERARAI

YELLOWWWWWWW Friends!

Succinct to the nth degree! 🤣
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

See I'm not sure what i think of this....he's only just started looking, youve only just touched his feet and thanked your so called lucky stars and already he aint working fast enough for you to wanna step in......yeah, that's really goin to go down well aint it Pratster!!!!

Footinmouth.com moment!😆

MMG I agree with you....K just started looking + the uneducated part have not been acknowledge by prats.....we have not seen her giving real support! She just sent him out hoping he'll come back with a job 😕
I have nothing to say...this is incredibly baaaaad!😆
Arushi is actually saying not to run from one's problems?...like she committed bigamy and when realising did a runner?....hmm preach to thyself first, Arushi!😆😆
Originally posted by tanthya

Sax House

Adsrh sitting quietly on the couch

KML comes in

KML : Hey Adrsh..now u r promoted , even ur salary will be increased..have planned many thngs..wht r u thnking??

Adrsh: thnking of off

KML: whts ur salary ?

Adrsh: 30,000..

KML: tht's all ..it will increase no ..

Adrsh: am feeling sleepy..have 2 go to off

he sleeps off

KML : u really slept off

INRshi BR

Ksr reliving rape and remembering KML's words askng whther Ksr is Preggers

Arshi wakes up..see a wide awake Ksr and enquires

Ksr says tht if she stays here and if Ss comes 2 knw..then Ss will trouble them ..will go tom

Rshi..shud not run away from trouble..have to face it and fight it..even  committed mistake and u helped me over come it..nothng will hppn ..we will fight back ..Soutans hug

Break

P: say whtever u want, but to live ..one has to waork..if u cant do anythng..then tell me..I'll do

K; Aeyy [shouts] at P with TM raised Finger

What is it with the Sax siblings they preach a speech but none follow it. Prats finds SS does illegal work but that does not stop her from eating, wearing expensive sarees and jewellary.

Adarsh lies and wants to hide his head

Arushi, the twit talks about woman empowerment, and what does she do marry  a married man.  All is forgiven.
Baba Ungli Baba ban gayeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!