Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxwebkapsobha229mvatsasnehag10ahcirgujaratigirlpragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadsdavisgshah84activesonalmitumitvfreaqcatch_rituneteche_ckamatsgigusersriyapoojasashbbostanianHeenaprgattubmm1985pallaidivmathGauri22naj7sevakcuty_kTeeyailoveidiotboxmushkan_2003daddysgirl786pjyoKyunkiImafansmartcSRKLuvrSuchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Update 31st Jan '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
poor anandi kya hoga uska?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimammoos

purvim

purvim

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
jagyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bpjyoammoos

sevak

Goldie

sevak

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OMG- this is terrible - i'd thought Jagya wud atleast appreciate...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sevak

OMG- this is terrible - i'd thought Jagya wud atleast appreciate...
Appreciation?? he is insecure.. if Anandi is well educated he longer has any reason for loving GauriWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cpallaifiddu-bpjyo

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Uma !! 

Ohhhh I feel soo good for Gehna....Basant got a book  1000 tips how to look beautiful LOL LOL and Gehna getting a facial and pedicure ClapClap ....cant wait to see their honeymoon episode Smile hope Gehna gets all the happiness coz she deserves every bit of it....and hope Basant remains just this way and not turn into a wife beater & momma's boy again !

About Jagya - SIGH !! Ouch what can I say....I guess even email is outdated for him now..........what does he want?? Anandi to add him on Facebook and follow him on Twitter  LOLLOL so that she becomes updated.... ..he has lost it...its high time he reveals the truth to Anandi rather than hurting her....if he loves Gauri then he needs to clarify everything asap...he is just playing hide and seek with the two of them...and in the course hurting the girl's feelings...not done !

Edited by divmath - 31 January 2011 at 10:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cfiddu-bpjyosmartcammoos

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update Uma !! 

Ohhhh I feel soo good for Gehna....Basant got a book  1000 tips how to look beautiful LOL LOL and Gehna getting a facial and pedicure ClapClap ....cant wait to see their honeymoon episode Smile hope Gehna gets all the happiness coz she deserves every bit of it....and hope Basant remains just this way and not turn into a wife beater & momma's boy again !

About Jagya - SIGH !! Ouch what can I say....I guess even email is outdated for him now..........what does he want?? Anandi to add him on Facebook and follow him on Twitter  LOLLOL so that she becomes updated.... ..he has lost it...its high time he reveals the truth to Anandi rather than hurting her....

I honestly feel the CV's have lost it. First they show Jagya wanting Anandi to get educated and when she is trying he yells at her.................I think if the intention is to show us that guilt is making him act in the most peculiar ways this is becoming absurd now. If it were about a single boy I could find some excuse for it but not as things are with Jagya and Anandi. Turning a boy into a lunatic is hardly the solution to a child marriage.Ouch
Yes.............I loved the bit about Gehna and that hugShockedShocked............poor BasantLOLLOL didn't he look awkward..............??? But  that moment had a gentleness which I have not seen in a long time if at all in BV. This is a Basant that one could get used to as long as he does not see saw again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathammooskhusi_*

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Satyajit ji rocks.. he is essaing Basanth so naturally.. his awkwardness today was so real..Hope he lives GOOD ever after the HM..

As fro Anandi, i really want to see some guy coming and befriending her and it should be some far far relative of massa so he has free acess to the haveli too.. Anandi getting comfy with another guy might make Jagya realise his mistake.. Hope the writers think this way.. we can see some Mr. Perfect for some time atleastWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bpurvimdivmathpjyosmartckhusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top