Arohi is going to get it now!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Is it just me or was burning that money a BAD BAD idea? at times i think aorhi has gone ape shyte crazy🤣.

And the way she put it, "some husband say figuratively that their wives burn their money."👏
LMAO this girl is crazy!  I can't wait to see arjun reaction...after the shock has worn off! Good episode those MUCH better then last firdays
(jan 28th)
hehehe true .. much better than friday =)

Hahahaha i know nah .. I was like nahhh shes probably just kidding with arjun, i dont think she has actually burnt money .. but on the other hand, she does some hasty things without thinking 🤣
to be honest i hope she hasn't burnt the money.....I dont want arjun to go at her at full steam...bc i don't think she can handle it🤔
when i saw that she found the money and then she was making the fire and acting all cocky i so knew the money was under the wooden pile and and then she started talking about money ti was🤣  arjun is so gonna kill her now probably throw her into the fire 😆 

She probably did actually burn the money.....but part of me thinks shes probably faking it......who burn real money???!!!!

Dont know but you cant underestimate Arohi ....she can do anything!
IF she did burn the money...she's got guts thats one thing i can say for sure!👏
heheh it was fantastic the way seh was sitting and all