India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi is going to get it now!!!

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Is it just me or was burning that money a BAD BAD idea? at times i think aorhi has gone ape shyte crazyROFL.

And the way she put it, "some husband say figuratively that their wives burn their money."Clap
LMAO this girl is crazy!  I can't wait to see arjun reaction...after the shock has worn off! Good episode those MUCH better then last firdays
(jan 28th)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007butterfly_16tanu111a

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hehehe true .. much better than friday =)

Hahahaha i know nah .. I was like nahhh shes probably just kidding with arjun, i dont think she has actually burnt money .. but on the other hand, she does some hasty things without thinking ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
to be honest i hope she hasn't burnt the money.....I dont want arjun to go at her at full steam...bc i don't think she can handle itErmm
manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
when i saw that she found the money and then she was making the fire and acting all cocky i so knew the money was under the wooden pile and and then she started talking about money ti wasROFL  arjun is so gonna kill her now probably throw her into the fire LOL 
princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

She probably did actually burn the money.....but part of me thinks shes probably faking it......who burn real money???!!!!

Dont know but you cant underestimate Arohi ....she can do anything!
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
IF she did burn the money...she's got guts thats one thing i can say for sure!Clap
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
heheh it was fantastic the way seh was sitting and all

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index