Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1ubhandariparam02nancy2desai_bindiyarohini_2007manju elsa isacmonicaysaggi80black_d3vilanupamgalpha12d4devuswethasharanarchu_2010yuthrarsingingbinataadharbcclkwebbelsriyapoojaivanta29archie76harish_kendent4uresh2000zanabegsrmirjicooldudettearuntouchcrmsA HUGE FANsalekh1hananeranragrasika-akaShafai_luBz_NehaHCshmuupiergattuMonuKaKinshuksavera2007XlovesuPriyaThakur-Preetz-tamushiNivRenDeewaninaley4everCoCoa_19samirah23Nikita99lamsstarz4mesihumushkan_2003fammmaMrs.JayseanFaizuuNivRendaffodils069staroneserialsVirMan_ArShiScintillating-Afreen-boparaisoniaiqbals4everamieeruexangelgmann2010hamzanuhapuvini...Binny...shalini01nanetaVarsha-01ashred12srk_kadzanna44anjaani07Omshanti1111Prishna_DBPSshaliSuhaniSoniaRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "31/1/11 - WU - NivRen to get Remarried?" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MonuKaKinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
gosh man u r back again W*H awesome stuffs!!!!!!!!!! u rock!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afreen-KinSanj

ranrag

ranrag

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 da update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
coolgirl, i am updating 3 days now as sabii has taken thursdays and friedays!

MonuKaKinshuk

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Kya ho gaya?
I LOVE your singing. :D
Aur gao na pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ;)

& oooh, are you going to decorate NivRen's room? :P Aakhir re-marriage hogi.. hehehehehehehehe.

I shall be on ladkiwali side.. and get all the paisa from your, I mean, Nivi's groom. :P

PS. Did you count the smirks? ;)

KinSanj

Xlovesu

Xlovesu

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Thanx !!!! Muahh....

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

Kya ho gaya?
I LOVE your singing. :D
Aur gao na pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ;)

& oooh, are you going to decorate NivRen's room? :P Aakhir re-marriage hogi.. hehehehehehehehe.

I shall be on ladkiwali side.. and get all the paisa from your, I mean, Nivi's groom. :P

PS. Did you count the smirks? ;)

Sabii i am not decorating my own hubby's room! c'mon! dkhna kuch nhi karega i have full faith in him Embarrassed

and smirks...yes i did...he smirked twice today..well i noticed 2 smirks..and there was once wen he laughed Embarrassed

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
thanx sanju dear 4 d lovely update...
yd-nandu scene was so funny....
sanju dear...dont dream too muchLOL...he wont leave nivi ever...
btw, bs tells only Pt name...nivi says d rest while writing....
i too was saying d same abt store scene wen sid n viren were thinking together...LOL
how can sid know only d name of vijay bhaskar, wen he knows d address also...yeh viren bhi na...LOL

KinSanj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.